The Faces Of Genocide:

Who cares what trimester it is...it is still murder life and the potential for excellence.

I care-----abortion is not murder------but not to be taken lightly either. It should not be employed as if it were standard birth control. In fact that is how it is used in Russia and China.
First trimester abortion-----mother's choice<<<< I support that idea--------if you imagine that women go HAPPILY to have an
abortion-----or celebrate it afterwards-----you are wrong
But it IS a form of birth control...a way to escape responsibility. Women want to have their nut and eat it too.

actually more men than women feel that way about babies. an abortion is the interruption of a pregnancy---------A baby is
a mother's burden------a burden that in many circumstances
she cannot bear.

But she could give it up for adoption, Rose, and someone else could give the child a good life. So that is the alternative - the only alternative and they should take it.

a very sad alternative------there is just TOO MUCH hardship out there ------in the field of reproduction, human emotions and that very very powerful force SEX ------to exclude the right of a woman to choice-----

---discourage actions that lead to the "need to..." but also recognize the extreme and potentially tragic ramifications of denying choice to real people with real problems...

When I was a kid-----"health class" involved discussions about menses ---------what it really should include is the
tragedy of abortion-----and the need to avoid being in a position to ------DO IT -----but not a judgement ----"you go to hell if you abort"........I think the same Jesus that said "go and sin no more......" would say "abort if you have to..."
An interesting little thingy just for Jeri. >>>> jews have a
remarkable penchant for avoiding miscarriages and all kinds of ideas as to what might bring them about--------do not laugh-----human body parts are considered very special----
pious persons when cutting their fingernails-----do so on a piece of paper--------and then fold them up in the paper and burn them. ------there is an old belief that if a pregnant woman inadvertently steps on a fingernail clipping-----she might abort. It is not all that insane------DEATH IS ALWAYS TO BE AVOIDED-------dead tissues like fingernails---do not belong in the soles of the feet of pregnant women---
menstrual blood is also "dead"-----my mom used to refer to
menstrual cramps as "DISAPPOINTED UTERUS"---ie conception did not happen so the uterus weeps

I'm not surprised. The Jews always seem to be out front on such matters.

p.s. I'm still against abortion. No middle ground. I cannot reconcile it for any reason, Rosie.

Rosie, have mercy on Unkotare. He does not know who he is talking to.
On the whole, he seems alright.

according to your theory would state that ABORTION in the pre Wade v Roe era was just as common in the USA as it is in Russia today----or China today

No, that is not my theory. That is your straw man. Get a hold of yourself.

So if I don't want my noisy neighbors around because they're an inconvenience is it my "choice" to abort them?

Guy, the law recognizes your neighbors as people. Fetuses aren't people. Not in medical science, not in the law, not in the bible.

Women who have miscarriages do not lose their shit like women who lose actual children.

Are human fetuses goats? Snails? Sailfish? If they aren't human just exactly what are they? What do you think a pregnant lion is carrying? If you said "unborn lions" then you are correct. Are you aware that a man who murders a pregnant woman is guilty of a double homicide if her baby dies too?

"The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".[1]"

Unborn Victims of Violence Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Are you aware that Scott Peterson was convicted of a double homicide for murdering his wife and murdering his unborn son? Apparently, a California court considered that fetus as human and a person. SCOTT PETERSON DOUBLE HOMICIDE DEATH PENALTY

Who cares what trimester it is...it is still murder life and the potential for excellence.

I care-----abortion is not murder------but not to be taken lightly either. It should not be employed as if it were standard birth control. In fact that is how it is used in Russia and China.
First trimester abortion-----mother's choice<<<< I support that idea--------if you imagine that women go HAPPILY to have an
abortion-----or celebrate it afterwards-----you are wrong
But it IS a form of birth control...a way to escape responsibility. Women want to have their nut and eat it too.

actually more men than women feel that way about babies. an abortion is the interruption of a pregnancy---------A baby is
a mother's burden------a burden that in many circumstances
she cannot bear.

People can bear much more than they're willing to admit. Women are designed to "bear" children. I think what you mean is that many women don't WANT to face responsibility. As the old saying goes ... "when there's a will -- there's a way."

1 Corinthians 10:13, "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

... the racial displacement of Britain's indigenous population.

Another coward spewing his bullshit. Run and hide from "racial displacement," pussy.

When you've left home and have found a woman, then we'll talk about who is and isn't a "pussy", boy.
For the record...I think Swagger is the pussy. Probably a toothless Brit hanging on to the old days when England was more significant than canada.

Are human fetuses goats? Snails? Sailfish? If they aren't human just exactly what are they? What do you think a pregnant lion is carrying? If you said "unborn lions" then you are correct. Are you aware that a man who murders a pregnant woman is guilty of a double homicide if her baby dies too?

so someone passed a stupid law. Fetuses still aren't people. The only problem is that no one will really challenge it, because usually, they get them dead to rights on killing the mother...

This is why they were so quick to cut a deal with Gosnell once they had a conviction to make sure he didn't appeal. They don't want anyone actually discussing this in front of someone who can read a law book.

Are you aware that Scott Peterson was convicted of a double homicide for murdering his wife and murdering his unborn son? Apparently, a California court considered that fetus as human and a person.

Then why did he get first degree murder for killing his wife and second for killing the fetus? Again, it's a pretty dumb law to convict someone of murder for killing something that if killed by a medical professional at the mother's insistance isn't murder.

Fetuses aren't people. Sorry.

so someone passed a stupid law. Fetuses still aren't people. The only problem is that no one will really challenge it, because usually, they get them dead to rights on killing the mother...

This is why they were so quick to cut a deal with Gosnell once they had a conviction to make sure he didn't appeal. They don't want anyone actually discussing this in front of someone who can read a law book.

Are you aware that Scott Peterson was convicted of a double homicide for murdering his wife and murdering his unborn son? Apparently, a California court considered that fetus as human and a person.

Then why did he get first degree murder for killing his wife and second for killing the fetus? Again, it's a pretty dumb law to convict someone of murder for killing something that if killed by a medical professional at the mother's insistance isn't murder.

Fetuses aren't people. Sorry.

Man's "law" (regardless of which direction it takes the mind) doesn't determine whether or not an unborn baby is human. Common sense takes care of that question without opening a single law-book.

Do you understand the difference between 1st degree and 2nd degree murder? If you had an inkling you'd know why Peterson got 1st degree for his wife and 2nd degree for his son. Nevertheless, both deaths are considered murders of human beings. Not only does the Federal Government recognize the caused death of an unborn baby - murder, but 38 States do as well.

Last edited:
Man's "law" regardless of which direction is takes the mind doesn't determine whether or not an unborn baby is human or not. Common sense takes care of that question without opening a single law-book.

Okay. Common sense says that most fetuses won't live more than a few minutes when separated from the woman. Therefore not a person.

Do you understand the difference between 1st degree and 2nd degree murder? If you had an inkling you'd know why Peterson got 1st degree for his wife and 2nd degree for his son. Nevertheless, both deaths are considered murders of human beings. Not only does the Federal Government recognize the caused death of an unborn baby - murder, but 38 States do as well.

And they are silly laws. Only a matter of time before someone gets to a court and points out, "How can I murder something that's her choice?"

a question for those who oppose "choice"----do any of you
guys oppose birth control by hormone manipulation or
spermicides or Intrauterine device. Please answer for each
modality separately
1) hormone manipulation--ie pills or depoprovera
2) spermicides ----which women can kinda place at the
introitus
3) intrauterine devices like lippy's loop etc

Forum List

Back