the evil weed

do you think the federal marijuana laws should follow the california paradigm ?

• yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • no

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
remember, weed is only illegal if you enjoy it. it's time to seperate pot from drugs. it's more like coffee or tea. it's illegal because of politics. it is remarkably non-toxic. i would rather my kids smoke pot than drink. even anslinger would be surprised that smoking herb is still specifically prohibitited. but that is all changing. this should kick off the debate. please dn't use profanity in this thread thank you...___ s.e.

Only idiots smoke dope.
Only idiots live in Texico.

If you smoke pot you will shoot your best friend. I saw it in a anti-drug commercial so it must be true. :rolleyes: The truth is marijuana is relatively benign substance and legalizing it has the potential to raise tax revenue and can alleviate some strain on the justice system by not having to prosecute, plea bargin, incarcerate marijuana users.

and it would be 1,000 times easier to find worse negative affects related to beer.
Doctors are prescribing it for pain, nausia, anxiety and many other ills.

French fries are more harmfull than pot but I wouldn't follow that law like a blind leming where it in effect.

Angelhair Wrote:
Me thinks he, MD, was being facitous........

Is my sarcasm detector broken?? Aw, crap. I'll look into it...thanks, Angelhair!!! :p

I think legalization is a bad idea and would rather it be decriminalized like in the Netherlands at the national level. Using the current corporate income tax structure, any corporation that moves into the marijuana business would (obviously) see massive increases in profits and those would be taxed per usual. Kind of like an indirect taxation of marijuana, but without all the bureaucracy that would be involved in taxing direct consumption at the federal level.

States can feel free to tax the consumption if they'd like. I want buying weed to be the equivalent of just buying a TV (except you have to be 18): who cares, just a standard purchase.

sweet you are a fucking idiot. Did you go to college or all your friends are ged's like you. Plenty of college grads and professors smoke. It's less dangerous than beer, though your to ignorant to know that. Why, it requires reading.

You are the perfect example of why I think the legalization of pot needs a lot of consideration and by rational people. Not by internet douchenozzles who need to bolster their self esteem by questioning the education of people on a message forum who they know nothing about.

Sorry scooter, you need to show me data. Real data - pros and cons and I'll be happy to debate the issue, however I doubt you have the capacity to rationalize.
The issue has already been debated, nitwit.
It was conducted by a group of more than 10,622,413 people.
Drugs in Portugal: Did Decriminalization Work? - TIME

I rest my case. Care to bleat some more ?...You fucking lamb.

And Topspin will be glad to provide all the undocumented proof he can dream up and tell you he's got more education than you or anyone else on this forum.

Topspin - you really come off as an idiot. You have shown no proof, made no argument other than churning rhetoric and promoting yourself as a smart guy. It's clear you're not that smart at all regardless of your claims.

I would like to see a good, objective debate of this issue here but sadly I'm fairly sure there will be too many Topspin's dumbing it down.

sweet you are a fucking idiot. Did you go to college or all your friends are ged's like you. Plenty of college grads and professors smoke. It's less dangerous than beer, though your to ignorant to know that. Why, it requires reading.

You are the perfect example of why I think the legalization of pot needs a lot of consideration and by rational people. Not by internet douchenozzles who need to bolster their self esteem by questioning the education of people on a message forum who they know nothing about.

Sorry scooter, you need to show me data. Real data - pros and cons and I'll be happy to debate the issue, however I doubt you have the capacity to rationalize.

Care to elaborate or just cut, paste and show us you're an ape?

sweetGED, your point of only idiots smoke pot if proof.

Try doing something you detest. Read norml.org, mpp.org, the ama writing on it. There are tons of scientific papers on it. Some leming just posted a decent harvard review on it. I know trusting the AMA over a GED like you is a stretch for rightwing tools, but normal Americans will take a dr or scientist over a blowhard GED.

remember, weed is only illegal if you enjoy it. it's time to seperate pot from drugs. it's more like coffee or tea. it's illegal because of politics. it is remarkably non-toxic. i would rather my kids smoke pot than drink. even anslinger would be surprised that smoking herb is still specifically prohibitited. but that is all changing. this should kick off the debate. please dn't use profanity in this thread thank you...___ s.e.

Only idiots smoke dope.
Only idiots live in Texico.

This coming from an idiot that can't spell.

Elton John called, he say's spelling nazi's are gay'r than fanny packs.

Well I don't know what you gay people consider gay but when calling someone an idiot it would be in the best interest of said person to spell properly, that is if they want to be taken seriously. A typo is one thing but not knowing how to spell is another. Perhaps it's just an example of how inefficient our schools are.

sweetGED, your point of only idiots smoke pot if proof.

Try doing something you detest. Read norml.org, mpp.org, the ama writing on it. There are tons of scientific papers on it. Some leming just posted a decent harvard review on it. I know trusting the AMA over a GED like you is a stretch for rightwing tools, but normal Americans will take a dr or scientist over a blowhard GED.

What the hell is a leming? Guess this has turned into another "bash those who don't hold your opinion on this subject" thread.

Care to elaborate or just cut, paste and show us you're an ape?

You asked for data and he posted an article with data that shows us a case study of a country where a liberal drug policy has been rather sucessful and drug usage did not increase. Its time we seriously reevaluate our current hardline drug policy especially regarding marijuana.

Only idiots smoke dope.

Yep, the other idiots drink Jack Daniels. And I plead to hypocrisy as I like Scotch and Port.

one who blindly follows a stupid gov law

Our laws are not a buffet line. If you don't like it, get enough people who follow your ideals and have it changed, thats what makes the U.S. so great. Until then if you're smoking pot you're breaking the law, simple as that.

I'll add rightwing tools who can't get thier share of pussy take out thier anger on the ones getting all the whale tail.

Forum List

Back