The estate tax is very American

All you Contards offer is disillusionment and personal attacks.

You people are pathetic.

Son, you started the personal attacks in this thread, when posters had different opinions other than your own. Just sayin'

I know that talking about the estate tax is a personal affront on some, but it wasn't my intention.

Why does the estate tax hurt you so much? Why are you so personally agitated by it?

Last edited:
All you Contards offer is disillusionment and personal attacks.

You people are pathetic.

Son, you started the personal attacks in this thread, when posters had different opinions other than your own. Just sayin'

I know that talking about the estate tax is a personal affront on some, but it wasn't my intention.

Why does the estate tax hurt you so much? Why are you so personally agitated by it?

Me personally? It doesn't HURT me, but I feel that our government isn't privy to this tax. It's already been taxed by the government, and yes.....it can make a difference if the dependents can keep the family farm, or not.

PS I have no problem with the uber rich, it's America

The Constitution is very clear in limiting Federal power.

"The Tenth Amendment (Amendment X) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, was ratified on December 15, 1791.[1] The Tenth Amendment explicitly states the Constitution's principle of federalism by providing that powers not granted to the federal government nor prohibited to the states by the Constitution are reserved, respectively, to the states or the people."

This stuff is not rocket science.

Me personally? It doesn't HURT me, but I feel that our government isn't privy to this tax. It's already been taxed by the government, and yes.....it can make a difference if the dependents can keep the family farm, or not.

Trustfarinas are not necessarily productive people, yet you think otherwise

You are nothing but a red coat loyalist.

Bye.

Bye.

Good evening, Lib

I do think the estate tax hurts me. Unfair, excessive taxation harms our society as a whole, including me.

Bye.

He really did tip his hand on this.....it IS about class envy with him. Maybe I could spot him a c note if he needs it, I'm a charitable person.

He's an idiot.

Most wealthy people are self-made.

Bye.

He really did tip his hand on this.....it IS about class envy with him. Maybe I could spot him a c note if he needs it, I'm a charitable person.

It is not about class envy. Where would you first tax?

Well, it sure wouldn't be to drain capital away from productive investments just to enable a bunch of politicians and bureaucrats to waste it for the benefit of their cronies.

Bye.

It is not about class envy. Where would you first tax?

I'm a red coat, and you already said, Bye. You had your bite of the apple so move along. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
However rw kooks like to tell lies to the American people and claim that the death tax will rob you from your family's farm.

Nothing more can be from the truth. The estate tax never robbed a small farmer from passing on his farm to his children, but rw kooks will tell you otherwise.

I am not a fan of taxation, but taxing uber rich estates is one of the best places to tax. Unfortunately, the GOP think that trustafarians are some of the most productive people in the world. They advocate for perpetual wealth and dynasties, all while claiming that this is American.

Perpetual wealth, especially created by the government, is hardly American. Wealth is created through hard work and ingenuity, but Republicans hate these American values.

It is truly disturbing.

Class war won't work.

However rw kooks like to tell lies to the American people and claim that the death tax will rob you from your family's farm.

Nothing more can be from the truth. The estate tax never robbed a small farmer from passing on his farm to his children, but rw kooks will tell you otherwise.

I am not a fan of taxation, but taxing uber rich estates is one of the best places to tax. Unfortunately, the GOP think that trustafarians are some of the most productive people in the world. They advocate for perpetual wealth and dynasties, all while claiming that this is American.

Perpetual wealth, especially created by the government, is hardly American. Wealth is created through hard work and ingenuity, but Republicans hate these American values.

It is truly disturbing.

Moonbats keep saying things like this like it actually proves something, and they ignore stories like this one.

Inheritance taxes and the family farm | The Agonist

They also ignore facts like these.

PolitiFact Ohio | Rep. Jim Zehringer on point with comment on loss of family farms in Ohio

It is easy to make blanket statement that no one has ever lost their farm to the estate tax, it is a lot harder to back it up when the facts are presented.

https://litigation-essentials.lexisnexis.com/webcd/app?action=DocumentDisplay&crawlid=1&doctype=cite&docid=62+Wash+%26+Lee+L.+Rev.+729&srctype=smi&srcid=3B15&key=8a1bd4d716089d4fa691b017430f5eb8

You are quickly demonstrating that you know less than nothing about how things work. Keep up the good work.

:eusa_whistle:

lol...and you think that our current tax system is superb. That is why you keep defending yourself from my claims.

You jerk off to the status quo and defend it all too much.

Come back, when you want to get honest.

It absolutely is not supurb. It's rediculous that 50% of us pay Federal Income Tax and the other 50% percent do not. Just damn stupid.

Class war won't work.

lol....except for corporate welfare towards corporations and Isreals.

Then you Contrads bitch about the necessity of it, while creating a fantasy wold of Cadillac Mothers.

So dishonest.

Last edited:
Yet you cannot attack the argument at hand.

You are troll, but keep on negging me since you are inadequate to answer my question.

You bring no evidence, only your opinion. Your thread is absurd in my opinion, fool.

Except that I believe that perpetual wealth and crony capitalism is absurd. He

nce, I am an American. You humbly disagree and are a redcoat.

but you voted for obie doodle, his friends the kennedy's and GE and GM didn't ya you lying asswipe?

Forum List

Back