The estate tax is very American

Boe is not a troll by any definition. You on the other hand......:eusa_whistle:

Yet you cannot attack the argument at hand.

You are troll, but keep on negging me since you are inadequate to answer my question.

You bring no evidence, only your opinion. Your thread is absurd in my opinion, fool.

Except that I believe that perpetual wealth and crony capitalism is absurd. Hence, I am an American.

You humbly disagree and are a redcoat.

Perpetual wealth, especially created by the government, is hardly American. Wealth is created through hard work and ingenuity, but Republicans hate these American values.

It is truly disturbing.

Perpetual wealth, especially created by the government, is hardly American

yea we know.....we hear this from the righties here.....

Wealth is created through hard work and ingenuity, but Republicans hate these American values.

yea.... thats why we hear this so much from those rascally Republicans here......because they just hate those values....:rolleyes:

And the GOP, not only votes against these American principles, but they bring these issues table.

Stop being a dishonest kook.

im dishonest?......what i said in that previous post was false? no Republicans here, have ever said that "Wealth is created through hard work and ingenuity?".........and you dont think Democrats are not dishonest?......in the State of California, the Gay Initiative should have passed with a fairly good margin.....how many Democrats told Gay People "im with ya Sweety".....then went into the voting booth and voted no?.......answer......A HELL OF A LOT.....and i work with a few of them....

Perpetual wealth, especially created by the government, is hardly American

yea we know.....we hear this from the righties here.....

Wealth is created through hard work and ingenuity, but Republicans hate these American values.

yea.... thats why we hear this so much from those rascally Republicans here......because they just hate those values....:rolleyes:

And the GOP, not only votes against these American principles, but they bring these issues table.

im dishonest?......what i said in that previous post was false? no Republicans here, have ever said that "Wealth is created through hard work and ingenuity?".........and you dont think Democrats are not dishonest?......in the State of California, the Gay Initiative should have passed with a fairly good margin.....how many Democrats told Gay People "im with ya Sweety".....then went into the voting booth and voted no?.......answer......A HELL OF A LOT.....and i work with a few of them....

Huh? I never called you dishonest nor am I a democrat apologist.

Perhaps you want to try this again.

Huh? I never called you dishonest nor am I a democrat apologist.

Perhaps you want to try this again.

look at the bolded.....in the post it happened in...you were quoting me.....:dunno:

You are troll, but keep on negging me since you are inadequate to answer my question.

You bring no evidence, only your opinion. Your thread is absurd in my opinion, fool.

Except that I believe that perpetual wealth and crony capitalism is absurd. Hence, I am an American.

Again....nothing more than your opinion. :lol: Thanks for playing, sonny.

The Constitution actually gives us wide authority to pass our own laws, you may not be aware of this.

What a non sequitur of a comment.

I asked a question concerning A PURPOSE.

Where does The Constitution specify that one of the objectives of the Federal Government is to destroy perpetual wealth?

Where does it say it isn't?

You really are a dim bulb.

The nature of The Constitution is one of specifying the roll and limits of government under a rule of law.

But morons like you wish to see it twisted into a club by which the majority can batter the rights of a minority. Your "vision" is Rule by Mob. Disgusting.

What a non sequitur of a comment.

I asked a question concerning A PURPOSE.

Where does The Constitution specify that one of the objectives of the Federal Government is to destroy perpetual wealth?

The nature of The Constitution is one of specifying the roll and limits of government under a rule of law.

But morons like you wish to see it twisted into a club by which the majority can batter the rights of a minority. Your "vision" is Rule by Mob. Disgusting.

You are so fucked up. I argue for limited government all the time, but you neg me for it.

You are so fucked up. I argue for limited government all the time, but you neg me for it.

No you don't. You are intellectually incoherent. Quelle nonsurprise.

Holy Shit!!....A FUCKING REDCOAT.....:lol:......Meister....i think you are being called a Traiter......your eXecution will commence at dawn....:Boom2:

Holy Shit!!....A FUCKING REDCOAT.....:lol:......Meister....i think you are being called a Traiter......your eXecution will commence at dawn....:Boom2:

I survived 5-21-2011, I think I will survive what this troll prints. :lol:

I see that the trolls are out in full force.

Where would you like, besides blatantly crony capitalism.

He argues limited government he says, then he want the government to jack people on estate taxes. (can't get his story straight):cuckoo:

Then talks about the uber rich......sound more like class envy to me.

He argues limited government he says, then he want the government to jack people on estate taxes. (can't get his story straight):cuckoo:

Only a fucking idiot would think that limited government and the estate is out of reach.

Only a fucking idiot would think that limited government and the estate is out of reach.

Oh. It's clear now. You think the role of Limited Government is limited to mugging people you envy.

Oh. It's clear now. You think the role of Limited Government is limited to mugging people you envy.

More trollish and delusional behavior from you.

And more meaningless blather from you.

I think Anti needs a doggie downer to chill a bit. Seems to be wound up a bit too tight. :eusa_whistle:

I think Anti needs a doggie downer to chill a bit. Seems to be wound up a bit too tight. :eusa_whistle:

Indeed. It would tie a person in knots trying to explain how a system designed to protect individual rights, ensure equal protection under the law, and to limit government power should be used to mug an unpopular minority.

Forum List

Back