The entire strategy of the Democratic Party summed up by two people-John Fetterman and Barack Obama.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I have no negro dialect and goodnight everyone!:huh1:

Biden's implications that most negroes are dirty and can't talk did not stop obama from getting the black vote. There is every indication that the black vote is not in the bag this time. Fetterman is a walking Frankenstein. The party is depending on Quasimodo sympathy to push him over the line. Will this genius strategy work? We will see.

Last edited:

My favorite Whitney Houston song has now been bastardized and ruined for me forever!!!!!!

Crying_GIF.gif

Biden's implications that most negroes are dirty and can't talk did not stop obama from getting the black vote. There is every indication that the black vote is not in the bag this time. Fetterman is a walking Frankenstein. The party is depending on Quasimodo sympathy to push him over the line. Will this genius strategy work? We will see.

Ahhh, so now we see your problems in life, you advocate for the John Locke Society. You think that conservatives can be liberals...Thanks for the laughs and noticing that Oblama is half black.

If that is your pic in the avi I wouldn't talk about someone's bad looks while you have the same problem.

Ahhh, so now we see your problems in life, you advocate for the John Locke Society. You think that conservatives can be liberals...Thanks for the laughs and noticing that Oblama is half black.

Depends who defines conservative and liberal.

Good thing dePape is Green, so he cannot be the face of the donkey, right....

Lol

Depends who defines conservative and liberal.

Good thing dePape is Green, so he cannot be the face of the donkey, right....

Lol
I am sure he will see jail as far as his political position I have no idea what he believes since I don't take the press's word.

Very little enthusiasm for most Democrat candidates. Even Obama can't light a spark.
You can only run off with the finished crop while you serve manure to the people for so long. Of course manure can be an aquired taste so some will be automatic votes. But it will not be enough this time unless they cheat again.

Compared to 60 years ago, Conservatives are liberals. The real problem is tha tDemocrats do not know where to end their demands. And each agenda becomes more and more costly. We still need a real growing economy that can handle the ever growing forced agendas and regulations that reduce our competiveness. To me, there is an issue purchasing electronics, vehicles, appliances, and all other products and foodstuff from overseas at such a percentage. There are no self sustaining totally government derived rich nations as we aspire to be.

Obama with his Bill Cosby, Dr. Huxtable, imitation, Joe Biden with his Tommy Smothers imitation and John Fetterman just trying to figure out where he is. No leaders in that bunch, just three wimps trying to make a living by playing the victim.

Forum List

Back