The end of the Trump presidency

Republicans impeached over a blowjob
Why? Because they could

Trump is facing some serious charges. Like Nixon, even his own party will not stand behind him.

Like Nixon, he will be offered resignation instead of impeachment and criminal charges

We were told that sexual harassment was a major issue. We were stupid enough to believe it, and acted accordingly.

We learned. We now know that sexual harassment is only important when a liberal can use it as a weapon against a republican.

That lie, btw, was part of the wake up process for Americans. We are done with your lies.
Trump has torn the nation down

He is not above the law

Your denial of obvious reality is noted.

Dude. The results of this, if you lefties pull it off, will be on your head, and you will have to live in the dystopia you are building.

Lies won't change that. You won't be able to spin your way out of it.

Do you think Trump is above the law?

Would you like to see him answer charges like others were forced to?

Your being an ass, will not lessen the rage of those you disenfranchise.
Answer the question

Hillary was given a pass on breaking the law, by a dem operative in the FBI.

You impeach Trump on bullshit, while Hillary gets a pass, and that is you telling half the country that democracy is not for them.

YOu will regret that, sooner or later.
Don’t tell me....DEEP STATE

Hillary was investigated and her offense was found to be insignificant. It was noted that nobody had ever been prosecuted for a private server before

Crooked Donnie will not be so lucky

Not one of these "Lefty" idiots has EVER looked into the ties between Mueller, Comey and the Clinton's. Not one.
Let me guess....a bunch of right wing fantasies, complete with breathless, apoplectic cries wondering why nobody is investigating....

Your ignorance is duly noted.
As is your vapid self soothing.

(shrugs) You're an ignorant lazy ass. It's all out there to see.

Trump supporters: I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, in fact she was a sorry excuse for a candidate, but it's time you faced the fact that this Trump presidency will not end well. I was 18 during the Watergate hearings in the 70's and I've seen this situation before. Accusations of witch hunts, deep state conspiracies and other nonsense won't work with prosecutors and judges (even Republican appointed ones!) We are a nation of laws, and regardless of whether you want to admit it, Donald Trump has broken too many laws, tried too many cover up's, and taken too many liberties.

On some level I think President Trump sincerely meant well in what he's done as President, but he has created too many legal brush fires for himself, and he is out of fire hoses. The wheels of justice turn slowly in America, especially on the Federal level, but they do turn. The end of the Trump Presidency is not yet, but it's coming, and it won't be a happy one. Sorry...
Trump has broken too many laws and cover ups?
Well, please list the specific laws broken.
Before you start, be aware that paying off sluts to shut up isn't a crime in and of itself.
Of course, if something were to happen and Trump be impeached and convicted of something,
We would then enter into the "Pence" presidency. He's eloquent in speech, a career politician, loves his family and a right-wing religious nutjob. He's also in favor of that which the voters elected Trump for: Strong borders and the vetting of those that want to come in, pro-2nd Amendment, agrees with the cutting of burdensome regulations so that companies can again compete in the US, less taxes, the freedom of speech under our 1st Amendment and smaller government. He is lock-step in line with Trump. So, the only thing you left-wing pro-communist loonies would get rid of, would be Trump's lack of eloquence on the stage and annoying tweets.

Last edited:
WTF does that have to do with what I posted?
I want to know how successful this supposed “Russian manipulation“ was.
I mean, are Liberals so fuck dumb that an ad on Facebook made one of them vote for Trump?

I have yet to meet with one of your brain dead pals who voted for him.
It was successful enough that Trump personally spouted the Wikileaks information on a weekly basis
It fed his “Crooked HIllary” campaign

Did the information from the emails, change your mind, or the mind of anyone you know?
Russian emails

Trump used to get elected

No, they were HIllary's emails, and I asked you a question. DId they change your mind or anyone's you know?

They were the core of Trumps “Crooked HIllary” campaign
It must have worked ......Crooked Donnie got elected

Wouldn’t be president without Comey and Putin

We were told that sexual harassment was a major issue. We were stupid enough to believe it, and acted accordingly.

We learned. We now know that sexual harassment is only important when a liberal can use it as a weapon against a republican.

That lie, btw, was part of the wake up process for Americans. We are done with your lies.
Your denial of obvious reality is noted.

Dude. The results of this, if you lefties pull it off, will be on your head, and you will have to live in the dystopia you are building.

Lies won't change that. You won't be able to spin your way out of it.

Answer the question

You impeach Trump on bullshit, while Hillary gets a pass, and that is you telling half the country that democracy is not for them.

Hillary was investigated and her offense was found to be insignificant. It was noted that nobody had ever been prosecuted for a private server before

No, her offense was found to be a serious crime, but the report was edited by a dem operative in the fbi, and the man in charge, somehow did not notice.

NOthign suspicious there at all....

My point stand lefty.

Not one of these "Lefty" idiots has EVER looked into the ties between Mueller, Comey and the Clinton's. Not one.
Let me guess....a bunch of right wing fantasies, complete with breathless, apoplectic cries wondering why nobody is investigating....

Oh yes, I'm sure it's "out there", alright...

I mean, are Liberals so fuck dumb that an ad on Facebook made one of them vote for Trump?

It was successful enough that Trump personally spouted the Wikileaks information on a weekly basis

Did the information from the emails, change your mind, or the mind of anyone you know?
Russian emails

Trump used to get elected

No, they were HIllary's emails, and I asked you a question. DId they change your mind or anyone's you know?

They were the core of Trumps “Crooked HIllary” campaign
It must have worked ......Crooked Donnie got elected

Wouldn’t be president without Comey and Putin

Nothing in your post there, makes any sense or is supported.

IMO, from what I saw, Trump's polices are what flipped the swing states

Remember? That is what I told you could happen, before the election, when you were constantly ridiculing both me and the idea that Trump could win.

TRADE AND IMMIGRATION.

Oh yes, I'm sure it's "out there", alright...

Kid you're a lazy idiot. You're too stupid to EVER understand how much you don't know.

Trump supporters: I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, in fact she was a sorry excuse for a candidate, but it's time you faced the fact that this Trump presidency will not end well. I was 18 during the Watergate hearings in the 70's and I've seen this situation before. Accusations of witch hunts, deep state conspiracies and other nonsense won't work with prosecutors and judges (even Republican appointed ones!) We are a nation of laws, and regardless of whether you want to admit it, Donald Trump has broken too many laws, tried too many cover up's, and taken too many liberties.

On some level I think President Trump sincerely meant well in what he's done as President, but he has created too many legal brush fires for himself, and he is out of fire hoses. The wheels of justice turn slowly in America, especially on the Federal level, but they do turn. The end of the Trump Presidency is not yet, but it's coming, and it won't be a happy one. Sorry...
...and still no Russian connection

Answer the question

No, her offense was found to be a serious crime, but the report was edited by a dem operative in the fbi, and the man in charge, somehow did not notice.

My point stand lefty.

Congressional inquiries found nothing, so did Comey

You keep saying the investigation of Trump is bullshit. Yet the investigation is convicting key Trump aids and is getting closer

I asked before and you ducked the question

Is Trump above the law?

...and still no Russian connection

What did they meet with the Russians about?
Adoptions?

Answer the question

My point stand lefty.

You keep saying the investigation of Trump is bullshit. Yet the investigation is convicting key Trump aids and is getting closer

Is Trump above the law?
Obviously the Clintons are above the law....

Answer the question

My point stand lefty.

Is Trump above the law?
Obviously the Clintons are above the law....
Both were thoroughly investigated and testified to Congress

Crooked Donnie’s turn

Sorry - NO ONE has ever said that, nor will they. Go back to bed.

Sure they will. That's the whole point of constantly saying "hacked", instead of the more descriptive, "leaked".

You suggest that Russians didn't hack Podesta and DNC emails and then leak via the Swedish Rapist?
You are not to be taken seriously

What I suggested was quite clear. YOu dishonest lefties are trying to give the impression that the vote count was tampered with.

You will say or do anything to undermine democracy, since you lost.

Funny the same can be said for your side! Right now in a sleazy hillbilly county in Georgia, they had 9 polling places before; now going to just 2 mainly affecting the Black voters! I'm shocked! FU...ATHURIO! :102: :321: :aargh:

Sounds like bullshit.

Sounds more like deflecting and not acknowledging TRUTH! Some people don't know what that word means! :102:

Answer the question

My point stand lefty.

Yes, they did find "something", they found she committed a violation of the law, requiring prosecution.

But Strzok edited the report, changing the language, and thus the conclusion of the investigation.

Some how Comey did not notice that the conclusion of his investigation was changed.

And Hillary got a pass.

It is not credible that you do not know this. Stop your lying.

Sure they will. That's the whole point of constantly saying "hacked", instead of the more descriptive, "leaked".

You suggest that Russians didn't hack Podesta and DNC emails and then leak via the Swedish Rapist?

What I suggested was quite clear. YOu dishonest lefties are trying to give the impression that the vote count was tampered with.

Funny the same can be said for your side! Right now in a sleazy hillbilly county in Georgia, they had 9 polling places before; now going to just 2 mainly affecting the Black voters! I'm shocked! FU...ATHURIO! :102: :321: :aargh:

Sounds like bullshit.

Sounds more like deflecting and not acknowledging TRUTH! Some people don't know what that word means! :102:

I acknowledge that you lefties are constantly making false accusations of racism and assuming racist motives to just about anything and everything that you do not like.

Sounds like bullshit.

I acknowledge that you lefties are constantly making false accusations of racism and assuming racist motives to just about anything and everything that you do not like.

Question: Is Donald Trump a racist and would you say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

A History of Donald Trump’s Racism, Abridged
Trump’s Long History of Racism – Rolling Stone
Racism and Donald Trump: a common thread throughout his career and life
What was Donald Trump’s father doing at a notorious KKK gathering in 1927? | The Spectator

Sounds like bullshit.

Question: Is Donald Trump a racist and would you say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

A History of Donald Trump’s Racism, Abridged
Trump’s Long History of Racism – Rolling Stone
Racism and Donald Trump: a common thread throughout his career and life
What was Donald Trump’s father doing at a notorious KKK gathering in 1927? | The Spectator

Weak shit, repeated a lot, is still weak shit.

My father was a life long democrat. Does that mean I am a democrat?

Who said the vote count was tampered with?

We are looking at Trump benefitting from illegally obtained Russian propaganda, using Russian propaganda, buying off witnessesand possibly offering policy concessions in return
How many Liberals have you met who voted for Trump?
I can’t believe I paid your salary.
WTF does that have to do with what I posted?

IOW, the content was a problem so lets talk about how we were able to see that content...

Forum List

Back