The end of the Trump presidency

But laundering money through a law firm to pay Russian sources to cook up a fake dossier and then working it through the DOJ to enable spying on a political opponent probably is. Maybe Mueller should look into that, whadayathink?
He already did. Please pay attention!

Spending your own money to pay someone to sign a non-disclosure agreement is not a felony.
It is when you do it as an illegal loan to your campaign. Do I really have to spell this out for you?

Scuze moi, but spending your own money is not a crime. Trump didn't make an illegal loan to his campaign. His own sleazy ex lawyer said he handled paying the women and that he then invoiced Trump. This is what lawyers do.

Jeebus. It's really a miracle that clueless people like you are able to partially navigate through society.

Scuze moi, but spending your own money is not a crime
Except when you use it to make an illegal loan to your campaign. Sorry dude, but you are not going to get around this,no matter how much you love Trump.

He didn't make an illegal loan to his campaign. I realize you desperate types just make up shit. You're all in a tizzy about Cohen's coerced fake confession, but all he said was that Trump he paid off women who signed non-disclosures on his behalf, and then invoiced Trump for the service.

Not.A.Crime.

No, you keep implying it, to trick the stupid. Eventually you'll work your way around to trying to make that the narrative.

Sorry - NO ONE has ever said that, nor will they. Go back to bed.

Sure they will. That's the whole point of constantly saying "hacked", instead of the more descriptive, "leaked".

You suggest that Russians didn't hack Podesta and DNC emails and then leak via the Swedish Rapist?
You are not to be taken seriously

What I suggested was quite clear. YOu dishonest lefties are trying to give the impression that the vote count was tampered with.

You will say or do anything to undermine democracy, since you lost.

Funny the same can be said for your side! Right now in a sleazy hillbilly county in Georgia, they had 9 polling places before; now going to just 2 mainly affecting the Black voters! I'm shocked! FU...ATHURIO! :102: :321: :aargh:

Sounds like bullshit.

Republicans impeached over a blowjob
Why? Because they could

Trump is facing some serious charges. Like Nixon, even his own party will not stand behind him.

Like Nixon, he will be offered resignation instead of impeachment and criminal charges

We were told that sexual harassment was a major issue. We were stupid enough to believe it, and acted accordingly.

We learned. We now know that sexual harassment is only important when a liberal can use it as a weapon against a republican.

That lie, btw, was part of the wake up process for Americans. We are done with your lies.
Half the country voted for him. You impeach Trump on shit far less than you gave HIllary a pass for, and the message is clear.

No democracy for that half the country.

What happens next, in your scenario, lefty?
Trump will be impeached for serious shit

We are not talking blowjobs here

We are past your lies, rw.

I'm asking, like I've asked you before, what you think will happen when you tear the nation down, and why you want to.

So far, all I've gotten is variously shades of pathetic psychological denial.
Trump has torn the nation down

He is not above the law

Your denial of obvious reality is noted.

Dude. The results of this, if you lefties pull it off, will be on your head, and you will have to live in the dystopia you are building.

Lies won't change that. You won't be able to spin your way out of it.

Do you think Trump is above the law?

Would you like to see him answer charges like others were forced to?

Your being an ass, will not lessen the rage of those you disenfranchise.

No, you keep implying it, to trick the stupid. Eventually you'll work your way around to trying to make that the narrative.

Sure they will. That's the whole point of constantly saying "hacked", instead of the more descriptive, "leaked".

You suggest that Russians didn't hack Podesta and DNC emails and then leak via the Swedish Rapist?

What I suggested was quite clear. YOu dishonest lefties are trying to give the impression that the vote count was tampered with.

Who said the vote count was tampered with?

We are looking at Trump benefitting from illegally obtained Russian propaganda, using Russian propaganda, buying off witnessesand possibly offering policy concessions in return

Except you normally don't SAY that. YOu use much vaguer phrasing, to imply more, in order to fool the stupid or unwary.

Eventually, you will start lying more, and start rewriting history.

YOu libs are vile liars like that.

Not how, instead of addressing what I actually said, you put forth a strawman, specifically challenging me to defend, something I specifically said, did not happen.

YOur dishonesty is disgusting.

We are looking at Trump benefitting from illegally obtained Russian propaganda, using Russian propaganda, buying off witnessesand possibly offering policy concessions in return

I've decided not to waste any more time with that Trumptard. Suggest same

Says the cowardly ass, who's ass I kicked.

How many Liberals have you met who voted for Trump?
I can’t believe I paid your salary.
WTF does that have to do with what I posted?
I want to know how successful this supposed “Russian manipulation“ was.
I mean, are Liberals so fuck dumb that an ad on Facebook made one of them vote for Trump?

I have yet to meet with one of your brain dead pals who voted for him.
It was successful enough that Trump personally spouted the Wikileaks information on a weekly basis
It fed his “Crooked HIllary” campaign

Did the information from the emails, change your mind, or the mind of anyone you know?

Trump supporters: I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, in fact she was a sorry excuse for a candidate, but it's time you faced the fact that this Trump presidency will not end well. I was 18 during the Watergate hearings in the 70's and I've seen this situation before. Accusations of witch hunts, deep state conspiracies and other nonsense won't work with prosecutors and judges (even Republican appointed ones!) We are a nation of laws, and regardless of whether you want to admit it, Donald Trump has broken too many laws, tried too many cover up's, and taken too many liberties.

On some level I think President Trump sincerely meant well in what he's done as President, but he has created too many legal brush fires for himself, and he is out of fire hoses. The wheels of justice turn slowly in America, especially on the Federal level, but they do turn. The end of the Trump Presidency is not yet, but it's coming, and it won't be a happy one. Sorry...

Good luck.

Why? Because they could

Trump is facing some serious charges. Like Nixon, even his own party will not stand behind him.

Like Nixon, he will be offered resignation instead of impeachment and criminal charges

We were told that sexual harassment was a major issue. We were stupid enough to believe it, and acted accordingly.

We learned. We now know that sexual harassment is only important when a liberal can use it as a weapon against a republican.

That lie, btw, was part of the wake up process for Americans. We are done with your lies.
Trump will be impeached for serious shit

We are not talking blowjobs here

I'm asking, like I've asked you before, what you think will happen when you tear the nation down, and why you want to.

He is not above the law

Dude. The results of this, if you lefties pull it off, will be on your head, and you will have to live in the dystopia you are building.

Answer the question

I mean, are Liberals so fuck dumb that an ad on Facebook made one of them vote for Trump?

It was successful enough that Trump personally spouted the Wikileaks information on a weekly basis

Did the information from the emails, change your mind, or the mind of anyone you know?
Russian emails

Trump used to get elected

Why? Because they could

He is not above the law

Answer the question

Hillary was given a pass on breaking the law, by a dem operative in the FBI.

You impeach Trump on bullshit, while Hillary gets a pass, and that is you telling half the country that democracy is not for them.

YOu will regret that, sooner or later.

Russian emails

Trump used to get elected

No, they were HIllary's emails, and I asked you a question. DId they change your mind or anyone's you know?

Not one of these "Lefty" idiots has EVER looked into the ties between Mueller, Comey and the Clinton's. Not one.
Let me guess....a bunch of right wing fantasies, complete with breathless, apoplectic cries wondering why nobody is investigating....

Forum List

Back