The end of the Trump presidency

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Trump supporters: I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, in fact she was a sorry excuse for a candidate, but it's time you faced the fact that this Trump presidency will not end well. I was 18 during the Watergate hearings in the 70's and I've seen this situation before. Accusations of witch hunts, deep state conspiracies and other nonsense won't work with prosecutors and judges (even Republican appointed ones!) We are a nation of laws, and regardless of whether you want to admit it, Donald Trump has broken too many laws, tried too many cover up's, and taken too many liberties.

On some level I think President Trump sincerely meant well in what he's done as President, but he has created too many legal brush fires for himself, and he is out of fire hoses. The wheels of justice turn slowly in America, especially on the Federal level, but they do turn. The end of the Trump Presidency is not yet, but it's coming, and it won't be a happy one. Sorry...

Last edited:
NOOP. Easy out for tRump and ALL of his cronies. It's false flag time again boys and girls.
One little bombing and hundreds of millions of Bangladeshi made US flags will fly once again and all will be forgotten. Ignoramuses will again flee high schools and college campuses for revenge and delivering freedumb abroad so they can all be like us !
Dubya will snicker and Cheney will continue masturbating to young black and white pics of Henry Kissinger.

I'd like to ask the 2 future military meatheads in the right forefront "how many stars are on that thing and what do they stand for ?" The Asian kid will know and be programming for Dupont-Monsanto-Cargill-Blackwater-XE services-Bechtel....M.O.U.S.E.
Perhaps:
Thare R a bunch of starzes. They ad won for each president we had or "Ad won 4 each war we one"
1736410.jpg

Last edited:
Trump supporters: I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, in fact she was a sorry excuse for a candidate, but it's time you faced the fact that this Trump presidency will not end well. I was 18 during the Watergate hearings in the 70's and I've seen this situation before. Accusations of witch hunts, deep state conspiracies and other nonsense won't work with prosecutors and judges (even Republican appointed ones!) We are a nation of laws, and regardless of whether you want to admit it, Donald Trump has broken too many laws, tried too many cover up's, and taken too many liberties.

On some level I think President Trump sincerely meant well in what he's done as President, but he has created too many legal brush fires for himself, and he is out of fire hoses. The wheels of justice turn slowly in America, especially on the Federal level, but they do turn. The end of the Trump Presidency is not yet, but it's coming, and it won't be a happy one. Sorry...

What are you babbling about?

There is an investigation that investigates anyone Trump has had dealings with on every count. It has almost nothing to do with Russia.

So basically, they find the people guilty for the reasons Trump fired them. The campaign finance thing is a joke, paying hush money is not illegal or a campaign contribution for that matter. The government has its own fund to keep silent the victims of their sexual assault victims.

Once again TDS folks prove it is a mental illness. The thing is, when he is re-elected, what is going to happen to TDS folks? :p We LOL, but these psychos might carry out violence like they did previously. Be prepared!

Clinton and Obama did much worse things but they stayed. Now because it’s Trump the left can’t handle it. It’s a bullshit Witch hunt. Clinton lied about Lewinski and the call girls in the Oval Office. Obama used the IRS to shut up the news people who had informational him. He also gave the names of sources who were sharing and giving the news information. So this witch hunt on Trump if it continues will not go well for the left. The leftist are walking on a minefield. They should be careful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.....for what?

Someone has been watching too much CNN.

It's so hard to find a Hillary fan these days.

Even the Washington Post, one of the larger mouthpieces of the Left knows this is nothing.

Trump supporters: I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, in fact she was a sorry excuse for a candidate, but it's time you faced the fact that this Trump presidency will not end well. I was 18 during the Watergate hearings in the 70's and I've seen this situation before.

I was a bit older, and current events are not similar. At all.

it's merely an attempt by media and their Democrat masters to make it appear so, to fuel themselves on old successes.

Yuk....yuk.....

So many suckers out there :113:

WaPo: Despite Talk Of Trump Impeachment After Cohen Betrayal, Charges Unlikely

Almost all the media fails to tell their audiences that Mueller is waaaaaaaaaaaay outside has mandate!:cul2:
That's why Mueller when he stumbled on to this, he gave the information to the Southern District of Ney York prosecutors.

Very astute point....also not mentioned in the media!
Were do you think I learned about it, a Ouija board?

New Topics

Forum List

Back