The Emperor Has No Tits

Only if I get a lobotomy.

You spell it sterilization....just slide off the bike wrong.
Maybe that's where you keep your brains, but not I.

Or do you just not know what a lobotomy is?

Sure do, let me take that ice pick out of your nose.
Ah, I see that Google is your friend. Nice to know you people can still look things up on your own.
No matter how much the source is redacted and twisted.

I heard this story, and thought how much dummer can this nation get ??? How women.....aren't totally up in arms over this bullcrap is simply amazing really.
They will be....at the polls in a week or two. This transgender thing is really biting the democrats in the ass. As long as they remain in denial of it, the GOP will remain in power.

Nobody with even a micron of sanity left in their brain will support men pretending to be women. It's just an anathema and always will be; not even requiring an emotional response. Just an automatic "NO" response like blinking or a kneejerk.

The more the cult of LGBT (formerly known as the democratic party) tries to force acceptance of an anathema, the worse it will get for them.
They still haven't figured out men in the women's room cost them 2016.
screenshot_633.png

I imagine there is a bit of infighting in the DNC over the tranny issue. It's just as deadly to the party as black cobra venom...and the smart ones know it.

Living wages...dead...bitten by black cobra venom

Green energy...slated for kill...bitten by black cobra venom

Universal healthcare...buried in the cradle...bitten by black cobra venom...

Only if I get a lobotomy.

Ah, I see that Google is your friend. Nice to know you people can still look things up on your own.
Dictionaries are redacted and twisted?

As usual, you make absolutely no sense.

Dictionaries are redacted and twisted?

As usual, you make absolutely no sense.
Troll, everything regressive scum get control of is redacted and twisted.

The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship cycling race to a man who claims to be a woman has criticized the results as unfair.

‘Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

Pretty presumptuous of her to think women should be allowed to win any athletic event. She needs to attend counciling to address her naive thoughts.
Stilted language aside I tend to agree that transgendered people should not be allowed in this kinda competition.

Mark your calendar, it's the only time I will agree with you in anyway.
All progressives are 100% fucked in the head 100% of the time....

The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship cycling race to a man who claims to be a woman has criticized the results as unfair.

‘Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

Pretty presumptuous of her to think women should be allowed to win any athletic event. She needs to attend counciling to address her naive thoughts.
Stilted language aside I tend to agree that transgendered people should not be allowed in this kinda competition.

All progressives are 100% fucked in the head 100% of the time....
Lame off topic attacks are the best any conservitard can manage.

And yours are well enough than most.

Well, we can kiss the Olympics goodbye.....
Just a second here. Let’s think about this a bit. Like in terms of one hell of an awesome women’s hockey team!!!
Except that a team comprised of men is not a woman's team. Are you that retarded? Don't you think the Olympic Committee will take issue with men competing in women's sports?
I think they've already given "transgenders" the right to compete in women's events.

Just a second here. Let’s think about this a bit. Like in terms of one hell of an awesome women’s hockey team!!!
Except that a team comprised of men is not a woman's team. Are you that retarded? Don't you think the Olympic Committee will take issue with men competing in women's sports?
Well if I’m retarded I don’t know what to call whatever the hell’s ailing you, in addition to scoring low in reading comprehension that is.

Of course they shouldn't, and competitors should refuse to participate in events where it is tolerated.
Allow "transgenders" to compete against themselves.

I think they've already given "transgenders" the right to compete in women's events.
Women must have been sleeping on that day.

Not anymore they don't, but it's still not right regardless.

Forum List

Back