The Emperor Has No Tits

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I heard this story, and thought how much dummer can this nation get ??? How women (real women), aren't totally up in arms over this bullcrap is simply amazing really.

The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship cycling race to a man who claims to be a woman has criticized the results as unfair.

‘Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

Pretty presumptuous of her to think women should be allowed to win any athletic event. She needs to attend counciling to address her naive thoughts.
Stilted language aside I tend to agree that transgendered people should not be allowed in this kinda competition.

Mark your calendar, it's the only time I will agree with you in anyway.

The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship cycling race to a man who claims to be a woman has criticized the results as unfair.

‘Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

Pretty presumptuous of her to think women should be allowed to win any athletic event. She needs to attend counciling to address her naive thoughts.
Stilted language aside I tend to agree that transgendered people should not be allowed in this kinda competition.

I’m holding out you’ll gain wisdom one day and mirror my thoughts.

I’m holding out you’ll gain wisdom one day and mirror my thoughts.
Only if I get a lobotomy.

Men are superior physically. That is what the bronze winner is admitting!

Liberalism wants to erase this reality from the debate, but it is no less the reality that women can't compete with men. It is unfair to allow men into female competitions as women will nearly always lose.

How is that fair? It isn't.

I heard this story, and thought how much dummer can this nation get ??? How women.....aren't totally up in arms over this bullcrap is simply amazing really.
They will be....at the polls in a week or two. This transgender thing is really biting the democrats in the ass. As long as they remain in denial of it, the GOP will remain in power.

Nobody with even a micron of sanity left in their brain will support men pretending to be women. It's just an anathema and always will be; not even requiring an emotional response. Just an automatic "NO" response like blinking or a kneejerk.

The more the cult of LGBT (formerly known as the democratic party) tries to force acceptance of an anathema, the worse it will get for them.

I heard this story, and thought how much dummer can this nation get ??? How women.....aren't totally up in arms over this bullcrap is simply amazing really.
They will be....at the polls in a week or two. This transgender thing is really biting the democrats in the ass. As long as they remain in denial of it, the GOP will remain in power.

Nobody with even a micron of sanity left in their brain will support men pretending to be women. It's just an anathema and always will be; not even requiring an emotional response. Just an automatic "NO" response like blinking or a kneejerk.

The more the cult of LGBT (formerly known as the democratic party) tries to force acceptance of an anathema, the worse it will get for them.
They still haven't figured out men in the women's room cost them 2016.

Forum List

Back