Prostitute pays Trump instead.....lol

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Maybe the legal fate of Stormy Daniels
will serve as a lesson to those who
want to politicize the courtroom.

I wonder if Daddy Soros will pick up the tab? Seems like the money has dried up for now which neatly coincides with almost a total stoppage of all protesting.

Still though you have to love the irony of the whole thing. From the moment that Ms Daniels said she kept the affair with Trump a secret from her husband because she didn't want her husband to know she was cheating on him; Common sense should tell you that this woman is not in full possession of her senses.

I mean what did she tell her husband when she left for work in the morning that she was a secretary in an insurance office someplace? Honestly you can't make the shit up.

Since that time it's not surprising that she has divorced her husband or maybe he divorced her I didn't get the details on that one. Rumor has it that besides representing Miss Daniels Avenatti was also banging her.

Sheesh.... What a cast of characters eh?

You have to admit though when it comes to being first at something Trump is probably the first celebrity to hire a prostitute who ended up paying him.

It takes a great businessman to get the hookers to pay you.

Hat's off to him.

Forum List

Back