The economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, the economy is recovering.

There, i have said that the economy is recovering 3 times now, so it must be true. Of course, the FACTS prove differently, time and time again. Obamanomics was to Fundamentally Transform America, which it has, but some people, are totally clueless when it is right there in their face. U.S. economy contracts in Q1 dollar hits corporate profits
government on Friday slashed its gross domestic product estimate to show it shrinking at a 0.7 percent annual rate instead of the 0.2 percent growth pace it estimated last month.
Unemployment rate is 5.5% but 93 million American "WORKERS" are out of a job, the stock market at an all time high, due to FAUX printed money, there isnt any real reason for people to look forward to the future. The expectations are that cheap gasoline, you know the stuff that causes Global Warming, will give many more money to invest in the economy, but as i pointed out when you are out of a job, you either eat, or buy gas, and gas doesnt make your belly full. Gas has been cheaper about 1 year now, it didnt help, and wont help. Just more misery as liberalism is all about equality. Equally poor and equally miserable. Unless you are Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Al Gore, Bill Clinton and his wife, or even Barack Hussein Obama, who have their millions and billions of dollars.

They've been saying it for 6 1/2 years now, eventually they have to be right.

It's like getting up and saying it's going to rain today every day, at some point, you will be right

I don't think a hard landing will occur, we'll just have 2% growth until we switch back toward more Republican capitalism. The Fed seemingly knows how to prevent hard landings. China is proof it seems to me. Despite massive liberal Keynesian programs their economy has grown 7% a year for 35 years without a hard landing.
China woes may hang over Wall Street
The preliminary China manufacturing purchasing managers' index (PMI) fell to a six-and-a-half-year low of 47.0 in September, below a 47.5 forecast by analysts in a Reuters poll, data showed.
Better look now, China seems to be coming in fast.

th.jpg

The sneaky way that the Fed may be hurting stocks
"Even though rates have not gone up, we clearly are in a tightening position in terms of monetary policy, and I think they're looking ahead and saying, 'Do I really want to finance this thing with no-longer-cheap money that we used to have a couple months ago?'" Schlossberg said Tuesday in a "Trading Nation" segment.

If the cost of borrowing does indeed rise, borrowing money to buy stock clearly becomes less attractive.
And there is the supposedly ROARING ECONOMIC RECOVERY. There hasn't been growth in the private sector, which shows with 94 million Americans out of work, but the reason why the STOCK MARKET has been artificially inflated? THE FED MANIPULATION OF INTEREST RATES. Too many companies have borrowed 0% interest cash, bought back their stocks, making those stocks look better than they are, and now, the FEAR is the money may end up biting those companies in the ass. If you have 5 billion dollars borrow, and suddenly it costs .5% interest. that 5 billion is 25 million in interest. If the company inst making that in Obscene profits, soon that company will end up like GM.

There, i have said that the economy is recovering 3 times now, so it must be true. Of course, the FACTS prove differently, time and time again. Obamanomics was to Fundamentally Transform America, which it has, but some people, are totally clueless when it is right there in their face. U.S. economy contracts in Q1 dollar hits corporate profits
government on Friday slashed its gross domestic product estimate to show it shrinking at a 0.7 percent annual rate instead of the 0.2 percent growth pace it estimated last month.
Unemployment rate is 5.5% but 93 million American "WORKERS" are out of a job, the stock market at an all time high, due to FAUX printed money, there isnt any real reason for people to look forward to the future. The expectations are that cheap gasoline, you know the stuff that causes Global Warming, will give many more money to invest in the economy, but as i pointed out when you are out of a job, you either eat, or buy gas, and gas doesnt make your belly full. Gas has been cheaper about 1 year now, it didnt help, and wont help. Just more misery as liberalism is all about equality. Equally poor and equally miserable. Unless you are Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Al Gore, Bill Clinton and his wife, or even Barack Hussein Obama, who have their millions and billions of dollars.

It's like getting up and saying it's going to rain today every day, at some point, you will be right

I don't think a hard landing will occur, we'll just have 2% growth until we switch back toward more Republican capitalism. The Fed seemingly knows how to prevent hard landings. China is proof it seems to me. Despite massive liberal Keynesian programs their economy has grown 7% a year for 35 years without a hard landing.

have the Republicans developed a love of capitalism? That would be a pleasant change

have the Republicans developed a love of capitalism? That would be a pleasant change
The problem with liberalism is that when other peoples money runs out that area soon goes bankrupt. Detroit is a prime example, where at one time capitalism in that area had the Motor City one of the richest in America. But those pesky liberal overpromised and underperformed to the extent that only the poor was left. Oh well, back to work, so I can pay for the 94 million Americans that are out of work, and the 30 million illegals who are sucking OUR resources into extinction.

Holiday sales expected to be weakest in years
The New York City based firm said the expected weak sales are a result of upper middle-class shoppers being scared by a fluctuating stock market and waiting until the last minute to shop, thinking they will get better deals, Reuters reported. Sales growth for this holiday season, which runs from about November to December, is expected to grow from 2.8 percent to 3.4 percent.
The economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, the economy is recovering. Yep when you elect liberals to run a country you can expect that country to look like Detroit. We had Jimmy Carter for only 4 years , and that gave the Republicans 12 years to get America back in order for Bill Clinton to come in and take the glory of a recovery. Now after 7 years of B.O. we may see 25 years of Republicans in office and it may take that long to get US back on track. Jim Rickards: The Coming 25-Year Great Depression
And the end game could be a nightmarish scenario, where the world falls into an extended period of global anarchy.

Jim Rickards fears he and his colleagues' warnings are being ignored by our political leaders and the Federal Reserve, and we're on the verge of entering the darkest economic period in our nation's history.
One that will ignite a 25-year Great Depression.
Just a matter of time, not going to be an 'IF" a depression happens, it is "WHEN" it happens.

The New York City based firm said the expected weak sales are a result of upper middle-class shoppers being scared by a fluctuating stock market and waiting until the last minute to shop, thinking they will get better deals, Reuters reported. Sales growth for this holiday season, which runs from about November to December, is expected to grow from 2.8 percent to 3.4 percent.
The economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, the economy is recovering. Yep when you elect liberals to run a country you can expect that country to look like Detroit. We had Jimmy Carter for only 4 years , and that gave the Republicans 12 years to get America back in order for Bill Clinton to come in and take the glory of a recovery. Now after 7 years of B.O. we may see 25 years of Republicans in office and it may take that long to get US back on track. Jim Rickards: The Coming 25-Year Great Depression
And the end game could be a nightmarish scenario, where the world falls into an extended period of global anarchy.

Jim Rickards fears he and his colleagues' warnings are being ignored by our political leaders and the Federal Reserve, and we're on the verge of entering the darkest economic period in our nation's history.
Just a matter of time, not going to be an 'IF" a depression happens, it is "WHEN" it happens.

its true the liberals are total screw ups but we should not have a depression given that the Fed knows what to do to insulate the economy from the tiny part of the economy that is causing the problem.

What we should get from liberal mismanagement is 2% growth rather than 4% we would get if we moved toward capitalism. Make sense?

So Libs a few short months ago the Dow Jones was around 18,000 and you guys were all pointing out the fact that it was because
of Obama....You guys were posting almoat daily that it was Obama that made that happen...
All the thank you posts you put up thanking Obama.....

Today the market is down 2,000 points since July.....

How do you guys feel about this?
Any more thank you Mr. President...kiss kiss,hug hug...

most Republicans in Washington sign the pledge, while no Democrats do.

Make sense?

Does this pledge you refer to ever involve them actually voting for capitalism? Or is the pledge pretty much it?

Dear, how stupid are you? Republicans have tried to make govt debt illegal in America 30 times since Jefferson's first attempt. Democrats killed every effort. Republicans all voted against Obamacare. Republicans may shut down the govt again next week.

Again, how stupid are you??

its true the liberals are total screw ups but we should not have a depression given that the Fed knows what to do to insulate the economy from the tiny part of the economy that is causing the problem.

What we should get from liberal mismanagement is 2% growth rather than 4% we would get if we moved toward capitalism. Make sense?
Like lowering the interest rates so there could be an influx of monetary stimulus? Already done, and failing fast.
Lowering taxes so more people can keep what they earn, and spend it to bring economic stimulus? Cant be done because already the new polices of Obama, have created a 29 hour work week, making people decide whether to feed their family or buy gas(getting lower, but not helping the poor). The Fed, Janet Yellow, has no clue how to make Obama's economy recover, which is why we are starting to see bleeding around the world of economic collapse. We are in for some REAL PAIN, and those in the inner cites are going to feel it the most, and who do you think they are going to blame?

How to spot a bear market before it hits
By the time most investors realize a bear market has taken hold of stocks, much of the damage has been done.

Often, stealth bear markets begin while a bull market is still on its last legs. Mark D. Cook, co-author of our book, “Prepare Now and Survive the Coming Bear Market,” included 11 stages that tell you the bear is approaching. Yet every bear market is different, so consider these as guidelines, not absolute rules.
The economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, the economy is recovering. There I said it 3 times, so it must be true. Of course once again, when companies were borrowing money to do stock buybacks, causing their stock price to artificially go up, we were hearing from the left that the trickledown effect was going to work. But since liberals have no clue about economies(they just know how to ruin them, look at the USSR) it is "SUPPLY SIDE ECONOMICS" that make economies work. To much government regulations have stifled supply side economics, many businesses moved to China, and even now, MSN is saying doom is coming. Obama inherited a mess, who ever the next president is going to inherit a 25 year depression.

most Republicans in Washington sign the pledge, while no Democrats do.

Make sense?

Does this pledge you refer to ever involve them actually voting for capitalism? Or is the pledge pretty much it?

Dear, how stupid are you? Republicans have tried to make govt debt illegal in America 30 times since Jefferson's first attempt. Democrats killed every effort. Republicans all voted against Obamacare. Republicans may shut down the govt again next week.

Again, how stupid are you??

I'm stupid enough to look at what Republicans actually do, not so much what they say.

How stupid are you?

I'm stupid enough to look at what Republicans actually do, not so much what they say.

?

what they do? sign pledge,30 attempts to make debt illegal, 100% against Obamacare, shut down govt, vote against debt ceiling increases, while Democrats oppose each and every one, and make no secret of their philosophy to increase taxes and govt.

Do you have the IQ to know difference between Democrats and Republicans? See why we say a liberal will be 100% stupid? What other conclusion is possible?

Keynes For Dummies - Freedom Outpost
"After three years of nearly $4 trillion of Obamanomic stimulus consisting of little more than, foolish pork, union payoffs and bailouts, the economy shows little sign of improvement. "If only we had spent more." In fact, during the 1930s, we did spend more, much more. It too failed.
Wall Street braced for turbulence
U.S. stock futures pointed to a tepid start for Wall Street on Tuesday, as concerns about China, the timing of U.S. rate increases and a rout in commodity companies unsettled global markets.
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! The economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, there I said it 3 times, so it must be true. I remember some liberal tards, that were pointing to the stock market at 18,000 and saying see the economy is recovering and Obama is the best thing since whole wheat bread(cant use white bread as that is racist). Now after a drop of over 2000 in the DOW and more turmoil being predicted by the "EXPERTS", we can bet there will be more decline before their is a recovery. Why is that? I pointed out some history and why when people don't study it, learn from it, we repeat it. Yes my dear, liberals are stupid, not my words, but Jonathan Gruber(the architect of Obamacare). Gruber video #2: No, really, American voters are stupid; Update: Third video?
Call this Gruber 2: Stupid and Stupider. Jonathan Gruber attempted to escape scrutiny for his October 2013 declaration that American Liberals are “stupid” and that ObamaCare was designed to exploit that and hide its true nature by saying that he regretted his “off the cuff” comments. “I basically spoke inappropriately,” he told Ronan Farrow, “and I regret having made those comments.”
Conservatives knew Obamacare was a boondoggle, liberals were fooled once again. Bunch of dumbasses who vote Dumbocrat.

One of the most frightening statistics of all: Black teens have an unemployment rate of about 50%.

But that's not the scary part. The statistic only counts the Black teens who are not in school and ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR WORK! The ones who are just "chillin'" are not counted.

So what's the REAL unemployment rate for this demographic. The mind is boggled.
Agreed, but it is not only black teenage unemployment rates the central government lies about. They lie about EVERY demographic.

But hey...the economy is doing just fine, just ask an Obamabot. However they will change their tune as soon as an R gets in the WH...they are so terribly predictable.

The unemployment rate is calculated exactly the same way it was under Bush. Nothing has changed. There is no big conspiracy. The truth of the matter is that most people who truly want to work are working. Now they may not be working in the job they want or making enough money, but they are working. I personally do not know anyone who is currently unemployed. My 18 and 19 year old kids have two jobs each, making $12 to $18 per hour, and they will be starting college next semester. Yea, the economy is in shambles. Kids can't get jobs. We live in a city that notoriously has high unemployment. Go figure.

I don't get how you can recover a economy by firing millions of public sector workers and granting the top 1% more tax cuts. No amount of tax cuts will ever make it possible to compete with africa or the dirt poor of asia.

Stupid loserterian fools.

One of the most frightening statistics of all: Black teens have an unemployment rate of about 50%.

But that's not the scary part. The statistic only counts the Black teens who are not in school and ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR WORK! The ones who are just "chillin'" are not counted.

Agreed, but it is not only black teenage unemployment rates the central government lies about. They lie about EVERY demographic.

But hey...the economy is doing just fine, just ask an Obamabot. However they will change their tune as soon as an R gets in the WH...they are so terribly predictable.

The unemployment rate is calculated exactly the same way it was under Bush. Nothing has changed. There is no big conspiracy. The truth of the matter is that most people who truly want to work are working. Now they may not be working in the job they want or making enough money, but they are working. I personally do not know anyone who is currently unemployed. My 18 and 19 year old kids have two jobs each, making $12 to $18 per hour, and they will be starting college next semester. Yea, the economy is in shambles. Kids can't get jobs. We live in a city that notoriously has high unemployment. Go figure.
Who stated the calculation changed under W? The rate is a fraud. With nearly 100 million Americans of working age not working, one would think the economy ain't so good.

Who stated the calculation changed under W? The rate is a fraud. With nearly 100 million Americans of working age not working, one would think the economy ain't so good.

Cons always imply that Obama has somehow changed the calculations and that they are being calculated differently now compared to when Bush was in office. You guys crack me up. Secondly, there are only 95 million non-working adults if you include all retirees. That includes everyone from age 16 until death. Retirees are not supposed to be counted as part of the active workforce. Those who are doing these calculations are making the numbers match what they want. It's an absolute joke.

Here are the facts. Our population is about 320 million. 149 million are in the workforce. Children under the age of 16 account for 23.2 % of the population. Retirees account for 12.4% of the population. 23.2 plus 12.4 = 35.6 percent of the population. 320 * 35.6% = approx 114, so 320 -114 = 206 million eligible to be in the workforce. We know 149 million are working. 206 - 149 = 57 million not working who might be able or want to work. That does not account for the disabled who cannot work, nor does it account for full-time college students who do not work, nor does it account for stay at home moms and dads, nor does it account for those who don't have to work because they are financially secure.

Forum List

Back