The economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, the economy is recovering.

25 year Greatest Depression if we are lucky, it might be far worse, the way things are going.

any evidence to support this or just pure BS?????
Jim Rickards: The Coming 25-Year Great Depression
These agencies, that include the CIA, FBI, Army, and Navy, they've already begun to estimate the impact of the fall of the dollar as the global reserve currency.

And our reign as the world's leading super power being annihilated in a way equivalent to the end of the British Empire, post-World War II.

And the end game could be a nightmarish scenario, where the world falls into an extended period of global anarchy.

Jim Rickards fears he and his colleagues' warnings are being ignored by our political leaders and the Federal Reserve, and we're on the verge of entering the darkest economic period in our nation's history.
One that will ignite a 25-year Great Depression
I know it is too hard for you to do any researching, this was posted about 3 pages back, so I have brought it forward so you and your libtard buddies can share again. Instead of keeping your heads up URANUS, start getting informed about how fucked up your party is, and where it is leading you. Dumbasses vote Dumbocrat.

This morning: Only 142,000 jobs added, 10-year yield drops under 2.0%.

Fuck.
Job creation misses big in September
Economists had been expecting the report to show 203,000 new jobs, up from the initially reported 173,000 in August.

The U.S. economy created 142,000 jobs in September, a number that missed expectations and could cool expectations that the Federal Reserve will start raising interest rates soon.
Notice how the lickspittle lapdog media plays the stupid liberal voter(Jonathan Gruber said it, I am just repeating it) into thinking that Obamanomics has done well? But if you take a close look at the information, what you said at the end, is what the rest of the intelligent population of the US sees. We are F_cked. But the stock market might go up, being that Janet Yellow steak down the back, wont raise rates, say that the economy still needs some more "stimulus", the rich will borrow more, the middleclass will move more towards being poor, and Obama and the liberal elites will continue to eat steak and caviar, while the rest of US eat hamburger helper and government cheese. Elections have consequences, and those goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, useful idiots, not only voted for HOPE AND CHANGE not once but twice. You deserve all the misery Obama is FORCING upon you. Stupid is as stupid votes, and they voted dumbocrat.

This morning: Only 142,000 jobs added, 10-year yield drops under 2.0%.

Fuck.
Job creation misses big in September
Economists had been expecting the report to show 203,000 new jobs, up from the initially reported 173,000 in August.

The U.S. economy created 142,000 jobs in September, a number that missed expectations and could cool expectations that the Federal Reserve will start raising interest rates soon.
Notice how the lickspittle lapdog media plays the stupid liberal voter(Jonathan Gruber said it, I am just repeating it) into thinking that Obamanomics has done well? But if you take a close look at the information, what you said at the end, is what the rest of the intelligent population of the US sees. We are F_cked. But the stock market might go up, being that Janet Yellow steak down the back, wont raise rates, say that the economy still needs some more "stimulus", the rich will borrow more, the middleclass will move more towards being poor, and Obama and the liberal elites will continue to eat steak and caviar, while the rest of US eat hamburger helper and government cheese. Elections have consequences, and those goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, useful idiots, not only voted for HOPE AND CHANGE not once but twice. You deserve all the misery Obama is FORCING upon you. Stupid is as stupid votes, and they voted dumbocrat.
Policy Makers Skeptical on Preventing Financial Crisis
“The current U.S. institutional setup is likely to fail in a crisis and will do less to prevent a crisis than it should,” said Adam S. Posen, president of the Peterson Institute for International Economics. “And we are likely to suffer from this.”
Once the collapse starts, it wont be able to stop, not until a bottom occurs, and some have predicted the DOW will be back at 5,000. That is a drop of over 13,000 total points, it will knock off trillions of dollars(many created by the FED) and guess who has been president for the past 6 3/4 years? The libtards will blame George Bush, or the Congress, but it has been Obamanomics and the FED(Obama appointee Janet Yellow) who has done nothing for the economy, except LIE about how great the economy is. The economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, I have said it 3 times, so it must be true.

Anyone with a knowledge of economics will concede that quality is a major factor when it comes to the issue of growth. Quantitative easing and artificially low interest rates have created a false tailwind that has pushed the economy along distorting the value of goods and markets by encouraging risk and leverage.

The quality of growth directly effects its value to both the economy and eventually society, but sadly government shows little interest in a more honest reflection of economic growth. The piece below titled "Quality Of Growth A Growing Concern" explores how we have settled for the illusion of growth over substance.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2015/10/quality-of-growth-growing-concern.html

US stocks open higher as Street digests Fed minutes
The Fed minutes indicated policymakers were concerned about reaching their inflation target of 2 percent as well as the impact of the global economic slowdown. The minutes said policymakers don't expect to reach their inflation goal before the end of 2018.
So the stock market is thrilled to know that the ZIRPing(zeropercent interest rate policy) will continue with more borrowing. People are borrowing money against their mortgages to jump into this bubble. For how long this will continue , I just don't know, but when the bubble does burst, it will make the 1929 Great Depression, look like a mini recession.

US stocks open higher as Street digests Fed minutes
The Fed minutes indicated policymakers were concerned about reaching their inflation target of 2 percent as well as the impact of the global economic slowdown. The minutes said policymakers don't expect to reach their inflation goal before the end of 2018.
So the stock market is thrilled to know that the ZIRPing(zeropercent interest rate policy) will continue with more borrowing. People are borrowing money against their mortgages to jump into this bubble. For how long this will continue , I just don't know, but when the bubble does burst, it will make the 1929 Great Depression, look like a mini recession.
The Fed minutes indicated policymakers were concerned about reaching their inflation target of 2 percent
Landlords will hike rents by 8% this year
Landlords will hike rents by 8% this year
As long as the FED keeps saying that inflation is in check, government employees(civilian and military) and social security recipients will not get a COLA pay raise as that rate is based upon the percent increase in inflation. Yet you keep seeing INFLATION everywhere in the country, but the FED who has her head up her ass, and gets well paid, will not say there is any. Oh well, back to work, someone has to pay for the sorry ass liberals that are living on welfare, in their parents basement, and getting that FREE healthcare.

So what you are telling me that when a can of corn in 2009 was 33 cents, today at $1.50 for same can, it isn't inflation? Or a gallon of gas same time was $1.97 went up to almost 4 dollars under Obama now over $2.00 and that isn't inflation. Ground beef was 99 cents a pound and now almost $3.00? I guess when you drink the liberal koolaid,or goosestep with the Rainbow House talking points, there is no inflation. Problem is you dipshit, inflation HAS been happening, but the Liberal Lickspittle Lapdog Media, wont report how corrupt the FED and YOUR government is.

So what you are telling me that when a can of corn in 2009 was 33 cents, today at $1.50 for same can, it isn't inflation? Or a gallon of gas same time was $1.97 went up to almost 4 dollars under Obama now over $2.00 and that isn't inflation. Ground beef was 99 cents a pound and now almost $3.00? I guess when you drink the liberal koolaid,or goosestep with the Rainbow House talking points, there is no inflation. Problem is you dipshit, inflation HAS been happening, but the Liberal Lickspittle Lapdog Media, wont report how corrupt the FED and YOUR government is.
Do you understand what an average is? Yes, there are examples of high inflation for individual goods and services, but the overall average price changes have been small.

Do you understand what an average is? Yes, there are examples of high inflation for individual goods and services, but the overall average price changes have been small.
Really, why are the liberals complaining that wages are stagnant and more people are in poverty, yet there has been no inflation? Hasn't Barack Hussein Obama, been in the Rainbow House for over 6 3/4 years now? Didn't B.O. , Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi in the 1st 2 years pass without any Republican ObamaUnHealth Care Act and spent a trillion dollars on shovel ready jobs, that weren't really shovel ready? Funny how Gold at that time was $900 an ounce, and is over $1100. Guess you don't realize that gold prices reflect inflationary dollars? But no, the FED says there is no inflation, so it must be TRUE. Unfortunately for Social Security recipients, they are seeing less power of dollars as they can buy less, and not get a raise.

Really, why are the liberals complaining that wages are stagnant and more people are in poverty, yet there has been no inflation? Hasn't Barack Hussein Obama, been in the Rainbow House for over 6 3/4 years now? Didn't B.O. , Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi in the 1st 2 years pass without any Republican ObamaUnHealth Care Act and spent a trillion dollars on shovel ready jobs, that weren't really shovel ready? Funny how Gold at that time was $900 an ounce, and is over $1100. Guess you don't realize that gold prices reflect inflationary dollars? But no, the FED says there is no inflation, so it must be TRUE. Unfortunately for Social Security recipients, they are seeing less power of dollars as they can buy less, and not get a raise.
Nobody has said there is no inflation. The Fed has observed that inflation is low. Average prices have risen by about 9% in the last 5 years. That's low. Average wages have risen slower, though...mostly due to the Recession. Gold prices are not part of either the CPI or PCE calculations because gold is an investment good not a consumer good.

Nobody has said there is no inflation. The Fed has observed that inflation is low. Average prices have risen by about 9% in the last 5 years. That's low. Average wages have risen slower, though...mostly due to the Recession. Gold prices are not part of either the CPI or PCE calculations because gold is an investment good not a consumer good.
Gold at one time was $20 an ounce, a dollar was worth 1/20th of an ounce. Today, that same dollar is 1/1100 of an ounce. You saying that gold doesn't reflect inflation? Not for a liberal, because it is too hard for a liberal to use the grey matter above the shoulder.

US stocks open lower amid data
U.S. stocks opened mildly lower Wednesday as investors digested mixed earnings and mostly weaker-than-expected data.

U.S. retail sales barely rose in September as cheaper gasoline weighed on service station receipts, while producer prices posted their biggest decline in 8 months.
Weaker than "expected data", only to the dumbass liberals, for conservatives KNOW we are in trouble. When producer prices decline over and over, pretty soon you are in a depression, and as I have shown in previous posts "Government agencies" are forecasting a 25 year greatest depression, which the liberal in power are trying to avoid as long as possible so if a Republican gets in office, they can blame him, even though HE would inherit the mess left to him by Obamanomics. I don't think the economy will last that long. Prepare for the worst and pray for the better, but I think the worst will come.

Gold at one time was $20 an ounce, a dollar was worth 1/20th of an ounce. Today, that same dollar is 1/1100 of an ounce. You saying that gold doesn't reflect inflation?
No, i didn't say that at all. I said that gold is an investment good and so not used in measures of consumer inflation.

Last edited:
Gold at one time was $20 an ounce, a dollar was worth 1/20th of an ounce. Today, that same dollar is 1/1100 of an ounce. You saying that gold doesn't reflect inflation?
No, i didn't say that at all. I said that gold is an investment good and so not used in measures of consumer inflation.
Gold as an investment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gold has been used throughout history as money and has been a relative standard for currency equivalents specific to economic regions or countries, until recent times. Many European countries implemented gold standards in the latter part of the 19th century until these were temporarily suspended in the financial crises involving World War I.[2] After World War II, the Bretton Woods system pegged the United States dollar to gold at a rate of US$35 per troy ounce. The system existed until the 1971 Nixon Shock, when the US unilaterally suspended the direct convertibility of the United States dollar to gold and made the transition to a fiat currency system.
So a liberal (D) took the gold away from the US citizens back in 1934(FDR) and paid 25 dollars for a 20 dollar gold piece(INFLATION) then 40 years later another liberal (R) took America off the gold standard which enable the government to INFLATE the dollar to give FREE stuff to people and add 18+ trillion dollars in debt. I never said gold was used in the inflation report either, but I said that gold reflects when the dollar goes down the tube. Today that $20 gold piece would be at gold value, $1,100+. But hey, stupid people will continue to vote Dumbocrat, which will have more debt on America, and the economy will still go into the tank, until a CONSERVATIVE comes in and cleans up the mess.

One of the most frightening statistics of all: Black teens have an unemployment rate of about 50%.

But that's not the scary part. The statistic only counts the Black teens who are not in school and ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR WORK! The ones who are just "chillin'" are not counted.

So what's the REAL unemployment rate for this demographic. The mind is boggled.

and do you know that in the late 1950's black teen unemployment was lower than white teen unemployment. We have the near genocide of liberalism to thank for this reversal!!

Gold in 1980 = $670/oz
Gold in 2007 = $670/oz

Gold in 2011 = $1,900/oz
Gold in 2015 = $1,200/oz

If gold reflects inflation then there was absolutely zero inflation over 27 years from 1980-2007, and we've had massive deflation over the last four years since 2011.

Obviously neither of those is true, the reason being gold is a volatile commodity not an indicator of inflation.

Forum List

Back