The economy created 75k jobs in May

The economy created 75k jobs in May. Keeping our streak of positive jobs growth going for the 104th consecutive month.

Rock on, America!

Trump HAS NOT ended the Obama recovery. (and I mean that to his credit)

Thank you for the post.
That recovery only began as an end run circumventing Obama.
Fracking.
In spite of Obama and not at all because of him.

The economy created 75k jobs in May. Keeping our streak of positive jobs growth going for the 104th consecutive month.

Rock on, America!

Thank you for the post.
Fracking.

Got it. Your man, his fault, not your man, not his fault.

Look, I am not a Trump supporter but I don't have such a tight cheerleader skirt on that I can't give the man some credit.

Rock on, America!

Thank you for the post.
Fracking.

Look, I am not a Trump supporter but I don't have such a tight cheerleader skirt on that I can't give the man some credit.
Wrong. I’m assessing what happened. Not a partisan thing. An objective thing. But when one intentionally fucks things up you can be sure he’s not ‘my man’.

Rock on, America!

Thank you for the post.
Fracking.

Wrong. I’m assessing what happened. Not a partisan thing. An objective thing. But when one intentionally fucks things up you can be sure he’s not ‘my man’.

Your statement includes many deep facts on why one recovery wasn't one man's fault and why the continuation of a trend was entirely another man's fault.

Rock on, America!

Thank you for the post.
Fracking.

Your statement includes many deep facts on why one recovery wasn't one man's fault and why the continuation of a trend was entirely another man's fault.
Obama drove the price of energy up on purpose.
He did what was basically the same result of the 1973 Arab oil embargo and the 1979 Iranian revolution.
Except Obama did this one on purpose!

ADP Research Institute on Wednesday released its estimate of private-sector job growth for May and dropped a few jaws. Not only did the news of just 27,000 new jobs being created for the month send gold prices soaring 1%, but it also sparked a Wall Street Journal story about how ADP gets no respect because it so often misses the jobs estimate put together each month by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Sure enough, the BLS announced Friday morning that the economy had generated 90,000 seasonally adjusted non-farm jobs in the private sector in May, but shed 15,000 jobs in the public sector, for a net gain of 75,000.

While that was nearly three times what ADP had estimated, it was 100,000 fewer jobs than the consensus of experts surveyed earlier in the week. Moreover, the previous estimate for job gains in April was revised from 263,000 to 224,000, and in March from 189,000 to 153,000. That lowered the gains for those two months by 75,000. The bureau includes as employed anyone who has worked even a single hour during the survey period, which takes place around the 12th of each month.

The poor jobs report isn't the only bad economic sign: The bond market is screaming 'recession'

Revised down. Again.

Fed indicates that it will lower interest rates to keep the economy energised.....but illiterate and leftist economic fools are drooling all over themselves...ROTFLMFAO

ADP Research Institute on Wednesday released its estimate of private-sector job growth for May and dropped a few jaws. Not only did the news of just 27,000 new jobs being created for the month send gold prices soaring 1%, but it also sparked a Wall Street Journal story about how ADP gets no respect because it so often misses the jobs estimate put together each month by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Sure enough, the BLS announced Friday morning that the economy had generated 90,000 seasonally adjusted non-farm jobs in the private sector in May, but shed 15,000 jobs in the public sector, for a net gain of 75,000.

While that was nearly three times what ADP had estimated, it was 100,000 fewer jobs than the consensus of experts surveyed earlier in the week. Moreover, the previous estimate for job gains in April was revised from 263,000 to 224,000, and in March from 189,000 to 153,000. That lowered the gains for those two months by 75,000. The bureau includes as employed anyone who has worked even a single hour during the survey period, which takes place around the 12th of each month.

The poor jobs report isn't the only bad economic sign: The bond market is screaming 'recession'

Revised down. Again.
"Not only did the news of just 27,000 new jobs being created for the month..."

27K? I think you need to check your figures.

When the nation is at near full employment there is no such thing as a bad jobs report.....funny how libs get all ratcheted up and call an increase in jobs of over 75000 in one month as being a bad thing....TDS is the only explanation....

Revised down. Again.

He still added jobs, despite the fact that the Democrat House is sitting around with their heads up their asses.

His idiotic economic policies are coming home to bite him....Wait until the tariffs start to bite....

The King of Bankruptcies...

The 1980's was far worse than the 2008 crash.
Rewriting history is the dupe Trumpette's attempt to protect Republicans from the blame they deserve.

Are you talking about the Reagan Recession?
yes, it really hit home with the wheat embargo on Russia due to their invasion of Afghanistan but the deregulation of oil and the drop in the price by 30% put Okiehoma in recession most of the decade.

Fed indicates that it will lower interest rates to keep the economy energised.....but illiterate and leftist economic fools are drooling all over themselves...ROTFLMFAO
So you think that the fact that the FED is going to lower interest rates is somehow sign of a strong economy?

Forum List

Back