The Economic Recovery Hasn't Reached Minority Families

Total bullshit

Sob.....If only we were nicer to our capitalists, they would trickle down more to the rest of us.....sniffle, sniffle

But it's not. And if you were even remotely honest, you'd admit that.

Name one private sector job, that would exist without corporation? Virtually none.

The difference is merely focus on your part. If you look only at the people who need jobs... darn corporations....

But spend your time looking at those who do have jobs.... every single one has a job only because of corporations.

You realize that two minimum wage McDonald's employees, are the top 1% of world wage earners? *WE*.... *THE PEOPLE OF THE US*..... *WE ARE THE 1%*

And the reason we have those jobs..... Corporations.

And as far as trickling down wealth.... um... have you looked around? You wealthy. I'm wealthy. Look at all this stuff I have?

I'm sitting at a desk made by Steelcase. Sitting on a chair made by Global Furniture. Looking at a LCD monitor made by Dell (Samsung). Listening to music through my Stereo made by AIWA. Just got a text about lunch tomorrow on my HTC phone, running Googles Android. I'm downloading some Podcasts to listen to at work, on my Ipod by Apple, coming through my Motorola cable modem, being connect through the WIFI of my Linksys router, . Which thankfully I have plenty of space on my 2 Terabyte hard drive by Western Digital. It's a bit cold here, but I have my ceramic heater from Honeywell, which keeps the room warm, by the light of my florescent GE light. I just got done sweeping the carpet with my Bissel sweeper, washing my clothes in my Speed Queen washer and drier, made by Alliance Laundry Systems, using Tide detergent, made by Procter & Gamble. I'm currently cooking up some Uncle Ben's Rice made by Mars Incorporated, served with chicken by Tyson Foods, cooked on my Frigidaire oven range, cooked in chili sauce by House of Tsang, made by Hormel Foods, served on my WNA Comet Incorporated plate, with tea brewed in my Mr Coffee brewer, made by Jarden Corporation.

After eating, I plan to drive in my Ford Grand Marquis, rolling on my Goodyear tires, burning Marathon gas, to get to a park. And while I walk around the wooded track, in my Reebok shoes by Adidas, Fruit of the Loom socks owned by Berkshire Hathaway, Wrangler Jeans run by the VF Corporation, and Puritan shirt by Walmart, listening to my Ipod through Sony headphones.....

And while I'm walking through the woods on the paved track, I will consider just who impoverished and devoid of wealthy I am.

Ridiculous. To most of the people around the world, I live an absolutely dream life. I know a guy who got a wife from Latin American, through an international dating cite. She thinks they live like Kings and Queens, and compared to where she came from, they do. She's thankful for everything she has.

Only in selfish, spoiled, brat attitude America, do we live so well, and complain bitterly about 'the evil Walmart blaw blaw blaw'. And that's really all it is. You go live in any country that has no major corporations, and in one year, you'll be BEGGING to come back and be 'abused by evil corporations in America'. How do I know? Because people are willing to risk DEATH to come here. Don't see many buying boats to float to Cuba do you? Or Haiti... Or any number of places. No corporations though. Must be Utopia in leftardian world.
There are tens of millions of jobs that don't belong to corporations

I didn't say 'belong'. Doesn't matter if they 'belong' to corporations or not.

That auto mechanic, fixing cars in his garage? Where'd he get the parts? Where'd he get the tools? Where'd he get the power? Heat? Grease? Oil? Heck, where'd the customer get the product that needs fixing?

There are barely any jobs in this country that would still exist without corporations.

That Homestead farmer? Where'd he get the fertilizer? Where'd he get the plow? Where'd he get the seed? Where'd he get the water? Where'd he get the fuel? How'd his produce get to market? Where'd that cart the produce was transported in come from?

The job I'm working right now, would not exist except Delta Air, and a dozens other corporations, buy our products. And the materials we use to make our products, all come from major corporations. Without corporate suppliers, and corporate customers, we wouldn't have our jobs for sure.
Oh....wow
How profound

How many corporations would exist without workers?

Workers? None. So what? Without corporations, most people would starve. Same difference.

The only way that the people of the earth could live, without corporations, is if they were all farmers. When you take people who don't know how to farm, and force them to farm, they die.

So no corporations, no jobs, people die. The Soviets tried that. They transplanted thousands of people to the Ukraine for the purposes of farming the land.... and... most died. Read your history dude. Your theory of economics was tried, and it killed people.
Hookers can survive without corporations

But of course, CEOs are some of their best customers

Name one private sector job, that would exist without corporation? Virtually none.

The difference is merely focus on your part. If you look only at the people who need jobs... darn corporations....

But spend your time looking at those who do have jobs.... every single one has a job only because of corporations.

You realize that two minimum wage McDonald's employees, are the top 1% of world wage earners? *WE*.... *THE PEOPLE OF THE US*..... *WE ARE THE 1%*

And as far as trickling down wealth.... um... have you looked around? You wealthy. I'm wealthy. Look at all this stuff I have?

I'm sitting at a desk made by Steelcase. Sitting on a chair made by Global Furniture. Looking at a LCD monitor made by Dell (Samsung). Listening to music through my Stereo made by AIWA. Just got a text about lunch tomorrow on my HTC phone, running Googles Android. I'm downloading some Podcasts to listen to at work, on my Ipod by Apple, coming through my Motorola cable modem, being connect through the WIFI of my Linksys router, . Which thankfully I have plenty of space on my 2 Terabyte hard drive by Western Digital. It's a bit cold here, but I have my ceramic heater from Honeywell, which keeps the room warm, by the light of my florescent GE light. I just got done sweeping the carpet with my Bissel sweeper, washing my clothes in my Speed Queen washer and drier, made by Alliance Laundry Systems, using Tide detergent, made by Procter & Gamble. I'm currently cooking up some Uncle Ben's Rice made by Mars Incorporated, served with chicken by Tyson Foods, cooked on my Frigidaire oven range, cooked in chili sauce by House of Tsang, made by Hormel Foods, served on my WNA Comet Incorporated plate, with tea brewed in my Mr Coffee brewer, made by Jarden Corporation.

After eating, I plan to drive in my Ford Grand Marquis, rolling on my Goodyear tires, burning Marathon gas, to get to a park. And while I walk around the wooded track, in my Reebok shoes by Adidas, Fruit of the Loom socks owned by Berkshire Hathaway, Wrangler Jeans run by the VF Corporation, and Puritan shirt by Walmart, listening to my Ipod through Sony headphones.....

And while I'm walking through the woods on the paved track, I will consider just who impoverished and devoid of wealthy I am.

Ridiculous. To most of the people around the world, I live an absolutely dream life. I know a guy who got a wife from Latin American, through an international dating cite. She thinks they live like Kings and Queens, and compared to where she came from, they do. She's thankful for everything she has.

Only in selfish, spoiled, brat attitude America, do we live so well, and complain bitterly about 'the evil Walmart blaw blaw blaw'. And that's really all it is. You go live in any country that has no major corporations, and in one year, you'll be BEGGING to come back and be 'abused by evil corporations in America'. How do I know? Because people are willing to risk DEATH to come here. Don't see many buying boats to float to Cuba do you? Or Haiti... Or any number of places. No corporations though. Must be Utopia in leftardian world.

That auto mechanic, fixing cars in his garage? Where'd he get the parts? Where'd he get the tools? Where'd he get the power? Heat? Grease? Oil? Heck, where'd the customer get the product that needs fixing?

There are barely any jobs in this country that would still exist without corporations.

That Homestead farmer? Where'd he get the fertilizer? Where'd he get the plow? Where'd he get the seed? Where'd he get the water? Where'd he get the fuel? How'd his produce get to market? Where'd that cart the produce was transported in come from?

The job I'm working right now, would not exist except Delta Air, and a dozens other corporations, buy our products. And the materials we use to make our products, all come from major corporations. Without corporate suppliers, and corporate customers, we wouldn't have our jobs for sure.
Oh....wow
How profound

Workers? None. So what? Without corporations, most people would starve. Same difference.

The only way that the people of the earth could live, without corporations, is if they were all farmers. When you take people who don't know how to farm, and force them to farm, they die.

So no corporations, no jobs, people die. The Soviets tried that. They transplanted thousands of people to the Ukraine for the purposes of farming the land.... and... most died. Read your history dude. Your theory of economics was tried, and it killed people.

Really.... You know you just told me, you lost the argument.

But... ok I'll play stupid with you. So.... where does the hooker live? In a building built by corporations. Food bought by a store run by a corporation. Where does she get her contraceptives? From a corporation? Even her street clothes, was likely made by a corporation.

Even in distant history, most hookers were operating under a pimp, the CEO of a small 'services' company.

And I'm not sure what your point is about CEOs being good customers of prostitutes, given that YOU are a good customer of a CEO. You are a paying member of this forum, which is running paid for Forum software by XenForo Company, whose CEO would like to extend his thanks to you. :)

Statistical mumbo-jumbo...

The Poor (mainly, people with no salable skills) are "creating households" at a more rapid rate than the upper classes -.

yes the liberal programs have in effect reversed evolution. The least able to cope with modern life reproduce most thanks to the deadly liberal programs.

Liberals are anti-science and, really, anti-thinking!!

Oh....wow
How profound

But... ok I'll play stupid with you. So.... where does the hooker live? In a building built by corporations. Food bought by a store run by a corporation. Where does she get her contraceptives? From a corporation? Even her street clothes, was likely made by a corporation.

Even in distant history, most hookers were operating under a pimp, the CEO of a small 'services' company.

And I'm not sure what your point is about CEOs being good customers of prostitutes, given that YOU are a good customer of a CEO. You are a paying member of this forum, which is running paid for Forum software by XenForo Company, whose CEO would like to extend his thanks to you. :)
Don't you know anything?

Hookers can always find a bed to stay in.

I know remember before when minorities were doing so good? Remember?

Yes before the deadly liberal programs began destroying black families and sending the men to jail blacks were making huge progress.

It is conservative "three strikes" policies that are filling our jails

no dear its the welfare programs and concomitant mentality that turned so many Americans into criminals. 3 strikes just protects us from the liberal criminals. Its the effect not the cause. Way over your head-right, liberal?

What happened to people creating their own opportunities?
I remember someone telling others who thought they had created their own opportunity that they didnt build that........

yes, that was Obama's excuse for raising taxes on productive people. Productive people had help from the folks who, for example, built roads to their productive businesses so the successful people needed to share their wealth with the folks who built the roads.
Make sense to anybody?

Oh....wow
How profound

Don't you know anything?

Hookers can always find a bed to stay in.

Who made the bed, the sheets, the pillows, and box springs and mattress? Bet a corporation.

Yes before the deadly liberal programs began destroying black families and sending the men to jail blacks were making huge progress.

no dear its the welfare programs and concomitant mentality that turned so many Americans into criminals. 3 strikes just protects us from the liberal criminals. Its the effect not the cause. Way over your head-right, liberal?
Good god

Do you even attempt to be coherent? Or just type whatever flows into your brain.

And reducing crime. Shocking concept to leftist, that putting criminals in jail reduces crime.
With more people incarcerated than anywhere on earth, it does not appear to be reducing crime

And reducing crime. Shocking concept to leftist, that putting criminals in jail reduces crime.
With more people incarcerated than anywhere on earth, it does not appear to be reducing crime

dear the deadly liberal programs are constantly producing more criminals

violentcrime.gif

If you want to reduce the number of criminals in jail, just reverse that trend by releasing them.

If you want to reduce the number of criminal in jail, and keep crime law, we have a solution for that too. It's called the electric chair. Solves both problems quite effectively. In fact, 100% of those released from prison after using the chair, have not committed a crime.

I'll vote for that.

violentcrime.gif

If you want to reduce the number of criminals in jail, just reverse that trend by releasing them.

If you want to reduce the number of criminal in jail, and keep crime law, we have a solution for that too. It's called the electric chair. Solves both problems quite effectively. In fact, 100% of those released from prison after using the chair, have not committed a crime.

I'll vote for that.
Damn...nice try
Graphs and everything

However the decrease in violent crime and murders since the highs of the 1990s is due to the end of the crack wars

Total bullshit

Sob.....If only we were nicer to our capitalists, they would trickle down more to the rest of us.....sniffle, sniffle

Oh....wow
How profound

Something no card-carrying leftist can admit.

Oh....wow
How profound

And you know that because...?

That is another lie that ignores the rate they actually pay

corporation actually pay very little by moving out of the country. If we eliminated the tax they would still pay very little or nothing but move back bringing trillions of dollars and millions of jobs.

A liberal actually lacks the IQ to know which is best! Believe it or not?

Forum List

Back