The Economic Recovery Hasn't Reached Minority Families

I know remember before when minorities were doing so good? Remember?

Yes before the deadly liberal programs began destroying black families and sending the men to jail blacks were making huge progress.

It is conservative "three strikes" policies that are filling our jails

no dear its the welfare programs and concomitant mentality that turned so many Americans into criminals. 3 strikes just protects us from the liberal criminals. Its the effect not the cause. Way over your head-right, liberal?

Welfare turned people into criminals LOL

Yes, I think so. People generally can't live off being a criminal. It's nearly impossible to make enough money, knocking off quick-marts, and stealing your neighbors car stereo (without being caught), to survive.

Welfare solves that problem, because now you can survive on welfare alone, and spend your time figuring out how to steal stuff.

Is it any wonder why having section 8 housing move in, virtually guarantees a spike in crime?

We used to have these old ancient proverbs for centuries ago, like "Idle hands are the devil's tools".

People have dismissed those as obsolete sayings, but I believe they were not as much religious, as an observation of the world. People who sit at home with nothing to do for extended time, end up in a bad place. Those who have bills to pay, and work to do, don't have time to consider what they can get for their neighbors car stereo.

And Ironically, it's people working hard at low paying jobs, that motivates them to move up the income ladder.

Instead, by sitting around collecting welfare and food stamps, they don't have the motivation of hard work for low pay, that drives people to better themselves.

The truth is, as much as we'd like to believe that people wake up in the morning, and say "you know, I'm going to learn a high value skill, and put in 60-hour weeks, to improve all of society, and myself as an individual, and earn more in the process".

But the fact is, most people don't do that. For the majority of people in the world, if they can get away with doing nothing, and survive, then they will.

I can still remember back in 1996, after Welfare reform was passed, our local 10TV, CBS new channel, sent out a reporter to interview a single mother who was getting kicked off welfare by the reforms.

It was unbelievable to watch. The report was live, (or I'm sure they would have edited it), and asked the lady in a sympathetic tone, "how will you survive without welfare?"

And the lady responded "oh we'll be much better off. My job will pay far more than I ever got on welfare"

And the reporter stammered in disbelief, and then asked "well then why didn't you get a job sooner?"

"Because I didn't have to."

And that's the truth. Most people, if they don't have to, they don't. Welfare not only subsidizes bad behavior, it also keeps people in their impoverishment, by allowing them to avoid the changes needed to advance themselves.

Except theres work requirements and training involved in receiving those benefits sooooo not so idle. Lets also remember that white people and underpaid employees are the highest users of welfare. Sooooo again, what?

Except theres work requirements and training involved in receiving those benefits sooooo not so idle.

it doesn't matter, it cuts down greatly on the incentive to be self-sufficient and even to hold a job at all. If you're on Section 8 and lose your job, no biggie, Section 8 picks up all your rent till you get around to finding another job. It makes you much less tolerant of your boss. Destroying generations of human beings this way ought to be criminal.

The economy s recovering and yet no wealth has made it down to the poor

Can someone defend the wonders of trickle down again?

sure, most people have smartphones, truly incredible technology that has instantly flooded down to everyone!

Can you defend the alternative: trickle down welfare?

sure, most people have smartphones, truly incredible technology that has instantly flooded down to everyone!

Can you defend the alternative: trickle down welfare?

The alternative to trickle down welfare is extreme poverty. Masses of people living on the streets, malnutrition, sickness and crime

A conservative utopia

The alternative to trickle down welfare is extreme poverty. Masses of people living on the streets, malnutrition, sickness and crime

A conservative utopia

Stupid stupid stupid!!! and 100% liberal. China just switched to capitalism and instantly eliminated 40% of the world poverty!! See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Except theres work requirements and training involved in receiving those benefits sooooo not so idle.

it doesn't matter,

I agree you brought up idle hands and sitting at home and it doesnt matter. You're just move on to the next excuse to attempt to make this all about black Americans. So now you're bullshit has been proven wrong and you say "It doesnt matter" lol

it cuts down greatly on the incentive to be self-sufficient and even to hold a job at all. If you're on Section 8 and lose your job, no biggie, Section 8 picks up all your rent till you get around to finding another job. It makes you much less tolerant of your boss. Destroying generations of human beings this way ought to be criminal.

According to you except whites use welfare more than anyone else does yet you dont apply that behavior to them. Again you'll just say it dosnt matter until you're down to "nanny nanny boo boo" as an argument

it doesn't matter,

I agree you brought up idle hands and sitting at home and it doesnt matter. You're just move on to the next excuse to attempt to make this all about black Americans. So now you're bullshit has been proven wrong and you say "It doesnt matter" lol

it cuts down greatly on the incentive to be self-sufficient and even to hold a job at all. If you're on Section 8 and lose your job, no biggie, Section 8 picks up all your rent till you get around to finding another job. It makes you much less tolerant of your boss. Destroying generations of human beings this way ought to be criminal.

According to you except whites use welfare more than anyone else does yet you dont apply that behavior to them. Again you'll just say it dosnt matter until you're down to "nanny nanny boo boo" as an argument

dear, subject was crippling and deadly effects of liberal programs, not if they effected blacks and whites the same or differently. Do you understand?

Um... Again, I look around me, and everything I have came from a wealthy person. I don't know any poor people, that didn't get everything they have from a wealthy person. And quite frankly, when you look around the world at true poor people, our poor live like kings and queens, compared to the real poor of the rest of the world.

So apparently the trickle down system is doing just that.

Um... Again, I look around me, and everything I have came from a wealthy person. I don't know any poor people, that didn't get everything they have from a wealthy person. And quite frankly, when you look around the world at true poor people, our poor live like kings and queens, compared to the real poor of the rest of the world.

It is the workers who create wealth not the wealthy person. Less and less of that wealth is ending up in the hands of working Americans

The OP proves that

It is the workers who create wealth not the wealthy person. Less and less of that wealth is ending up in the hands of working Americans

The OP proves that

If wealth is created by workers, and not the wealthy person, then why is it before 1978, China had a population living under the poverty rate of $2 a day? They had over 500 Million workers. Why didn't they become the most wealthy country in the world?

Or India. Millions on millions of workers, very few wealthy people. They should have been leading the world in wealth, if workers create wealth, not wealthy people.

The fact is, we're doing a ton better than any of those countries, and we have more wealthy people than those countries. Your position is simply not supportable with fact.

The OP proves that

If wealth is created by workers, and not the wealthy person, then why is it before 1978, China had a population living under the poverty rate of $2 a day? They had over 500 Million workers. Why didn't they become the most wealthy country in the world?

Or India. Millions on millions of workers, very few wealthy people. They should have been leading the world in wealth, if workers create wealth, not wealthy people.

The fact is, we're doing a ton better than any of those countries, and we have more wealthy people than those countries. Your position is simply not supportable with fact.
And look at China today!

Capitalists have used that low paid workforce to generate billions

The same fate for workers being envisioned by capitalists for Americas workforce

The OP proves that

And look at China today!

Capitalists have used that low paid workforce to generate billions

The same fate for workers being envisioned by capitalists for Americas workforce

So you are saying that you believe that Chinese people are excluded from improving their situation (which they are), because you don't want them to have the life style you have? Racist much?

Forum List

Back