The dysfunctional American political Family.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
The way I see it, Trump is the stern no non-sense dad who tells it like it is, and Hillary is the liberal mother that will take up for the worst of the worst, especially if it is some of her adopted radicalized children dishing it out, meanwhile Trump shakes his head in dis-belief at what goes on in the situation anymore.

Trump is like the dad on everyone loves Raymond, where he is stern but has a lighter side if people act right in life. Trump is also like the dad on the show "That 70's Show", where down in the basement you have pot smoking and carrying on that is known by Hillary, but is hidden from daddy Trump because he doesn't approve although he's not so bad that he would rake them all over the coals for it. His stern and no-nonsense approach is respected enough that bad things don't reach the levels that some might want it to reach. Hillary would be the worst as the leader/mother of the family, because she lets everything go until it gets out of control (typical of a liberal mom).

Trump wants to challenge the nation to do better, but people fear these challenges all because they think they are no longer in control enough to change the nation for the better, so they reject the challenge. They think that they can't help each other any longer, so they want no part of Trump trying to ask them to pull together, and to try and lift each other up. Clinton wants nothing but the same ole same ole, because she and her Democrats are the ones who convinced the population that they have no control, and that they are to give up further control to the government & corporations when she is (or) if she is elected.

Give us the TV shows that you all think best represents Trump & Hillary in order to fit the father and the mother figures of this nations roles best... This should be fun, but revealing as to what the Americans want as a family today.

Last edited:
Aww someone has a crush :tongue:

Um ... from the guy with a man crush on Hillary? Yeah ...
You'll be surprised to know there are lots of other people on the board. It's okay to talk to one of them instead of me.

Wow, you think I only respond to you? A bit of a Jesus complex there?
Whoa a post without a Hillary mention. Good for you.

Well, you did say you support Trump and I called you a liar, you're a Hitlerite. Turns out I was right.

Why would I let that go again?

Aww someone has a crush :tongue:

Um ... from the guy with a man crush on Hillary? Yeah ...
You'll be surprised to know there are lots of other people on the board. It's okay to talk to one of them instead of me.

Wow, you think I only respond to you? A bit of a Jesus complex there?
Whoa a post without a Hillary mention. Good for you.

Well, you did say you support Trump and I called you a liar, you're a Hitlerite. Turns out I was right.

Why would I let that go again?
Omg. Sorry but you're on ignore until you stop perseverating about things that have been explained to you a million times.

Forum List

Back