The DragQueening of American Children

It does not say so in the Bible or you would have posted it here. And have you met this "god" who is so big he can fill the universe yet so small he can dwell in your heart? Talk about nonsense. I'd say Satan has you by the balls.
lol.... Grrrrrrrr!

I shouldn't have to post it to prove that truth, that God is not and never was human to anyone whoever read the bible. You don't even know your A, B, C's. Some faith you have there.

"God is not a man so he does not lie; he is not human so he does not change his mind."

I said that there is no such thing as a triune god that became a man. There is only one unequalled God who is incorporeal with no visible shape or material form and there is no other god in existence either above or below him.

It says so in the bible, so I believe. lol..You don't believe in my God, the only God in existence.

And Satan is real alright ,even if just a metaphor for any person condemned by God who gets dimwits like you to defy his law and whore after false gods like the virgin diddling edible triune mangod that you profess to believe in and worship yet does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

Whoever murdered your mind is a direct descendant of that talking serpent of old, Satan, a murderer from the beginning.

Satan is only invisible to the blind, the dead, and the sleeping. Which type of fool are you?

Son your "god" is a false "god". You've minimized "him" to fit your warped understanding. You obviously don't believe in Scripture.

lol.... Grrrrrrrr!

I shouldn't have to post it to prove that truth, that God is not and never was human to anyone whoever read the bible. You don't even know your A, B, C's. Some faith you have there.

"God is not a man so he does not lie; he is not human so he does not change his mind."
Your understanding of God is false.

The trans activists try to tell us all that these kids kill themselves because of unacceptance by the hetero community and the kids own parents. That's not so.

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

U.S. policymakers are seeking to make it easier for minors to access puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones based on the claim that doing so reduces suicide risk.

Studies finding that “gender-affirming” interventions prevent suicide fail to show a causal relationship and have been poorly executed.

A superior research design shows that easing access to puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones by minors without parental consent increases suicide rates.

Son your "god" is a false "god". You've minimized "him" to fit your warped understanding. You obviously don't believe in Scripture.

"There is only one unequalled God who is incorporeal with no visible shape or material form and there is no other god in existence either above or below him."

If you do not believe this truth, then it is you who does not believe in God or understand scripture.

What you profess to believe about God does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence, a false triune edible mangod, the antichrist, unleashed on the world in 325c.e. by superstitious pagan Romans who knew nothing of Jewish thought, belief, and literary expressions but instead perpetuated all of their mithraic beliefs and practices in the the name of Jesus.

* Mithra was born on December 25th. Called "Birthday of the Unconquered Sun", it was incorporated into the church in the 4th century AD as the birthday of Christ. Although Jesus was born in October, christians today celebrate Mithra' birthday, believing it was Jesus' birthday.

* Mithra' birth was witnessed by shepherds and by Magi (wise men) who brought gifts to his sacred birth-cave of the Rock

* He was considered a great travelling teacher and master.

* He had 12 companions or disciples, which in Mithraism were represented by the 12 astrological signs.

* He performed miracles.

* He was buried in a tomb.

* After three days he rose again, but with no witnesses to the event

* His triumph over death and ascension to heaven were celebrated at the Mithran's most important festival, Easter, held at the spring equinox when the sun rises toward its apogee

* Mithra was called "the Good Shepherd."

* He was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

* In the cult's rituals, Mithra was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

* His sacred day was Sunday, and was called "the Lord's Day" hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

* Mithraism had a Eucharist or "Lord's Supper" in which bread was eaten as a symbol of Mithra' body, and wine was drunk as a symbol of the blood shed when Mithra overpowered and killed the bull

* Mithra performed many miracles, including raising the dead, healing the sick, making the blind see and the lame walk, casting out devils.

* Mithra was said to carry keys to the kingdom of heaven.

* Mithra was called the god of light and truth, the god of mediation between god and man. He was to his worshippers The creator of life; The Mediator between man and the higher gods; The God of light; The All-seeing one; The Guardian of oaths (covenants); The Protector of the righteous in this world and also in the next.

* A trinity godhead comprised of Mithra (divine god of truth), Rashnu (divine god of justice, judgement and righteousness), Vohu Manah (divine spirit of enlightenment). These three persons were separate yet they were one.

Before returning to heaven, Mithra was said to have celebrated a Last Supper with followers, who represented the twelve signs of the zodiac. In memory of this, his worshippers partook of a sacramental meal of bread marked with the Mithran cross of light. This was one of the seven Mithraic sacraments, believed to be the models for the Christians' seven sacraments, which follow them identically. It was called mizd, latin missa, in other words, English mass. Mithra' image was buried in a rock tomb, the same sacred cave that represented his mother's womb. He was withdrawn from it and said to live again.

Mithraism was an ascetic, anti-female religion. Its priesthood consisted of celibate men only.

Last edited:
Your understanding of God is false.

Listen sweetie. You are the one who spoke about "the sperm of the Father", damn. I have told you the truth. Not only what is wrong with what you profess to believe, but what is right, for free. That is something you will never hear in church whose preachers peddle in blasphemous lies, tickle your ears for spare change every Sunday, 10% of your income for life, and all your precious children.

You ungrateful little shit.:dev3:

Last edited:
Listen sweetie. You are the one who spoke about "the sperm of the Father", damn. I have told you the truth. Not only what is wrong with what you profess to believe, but what is right, for free. That is something you will never hear in church whose preachers peddle in blasphemous lies, tickle your ears for spare change every Sunday, 10% of your income for life, and all your precious children.

You ungrateful little shit.:dev3:
Trying to talk smooth and sweet things in my ear again, are you? Your deception is free but I won't take it anyways. All the church's are wrong and that's why Joseph Smith was told not to join any of them. The apostasy destroyed the knowledge and understanding of God that there are three members of the Godhead, Father, Son and Holy Ghost and are all separate distinct individual beings. How do you explain Mary, a virgin, getting pregnant without sexual intercourse? Truth is reason truth is eternal and I know I've a mother in heaven, Father's wife. The Godhead has given you the fulness and truth of the Gospel and you are too ungrateful to want to know about it because it will upset the ministers to peddle their lies.

How do you explain Mary, a virgin, getting pregnant without sexual intercourse?

How do I explain that? I don't have to, it's a lie. Simple. In scripture sex is never spoken of directly.

You really have to read the story more carefully. And remember this is Earth, not fantasy island.

Some guy came to her window in the middle of the night, claimed to be the angel Gabriel, and told her she was chosen to give birth to the messiah. The holy spirit coming over her just means that she got turned on and complied.... A miracle!

When her parents found out she was pregnant and asked her what man did this she responded that she was never with a man, the angel gabriel came to her in the middle of the night etc.,

Can you imagine the look on her parents faces when she said this? To them she was just gullible and tricked by some dude into compliance with sex.

That's how she got pregnant.

It could have been a temple priest who took the name of angels and felt it was a religious duty to pass on their holy seed or just a roman centurion on a night shift taking advantage of her purity.

Every human has 46 chromosomes, even Jesus. There is no other way a female egg with only 23 chromosomes could be fertilized except by the sperm from a human male with 23 chromosomes.

That's the way the cookie crumbles. Deal with it.

BTW, you really said "the sperm of the Father" :auiqs.jpg:If that, your own words, doesn't convince you that you have been misled by money grubbing actors and lying frauds nothing will. So just fuck off.

Last edited:
How do I explain that? I don't have to, it's a lie. Simple. In scripture sex is never spoken of directly.

You really have to read the story more carefully. And remember this is Earth, not fantasy island.

Some guy came to her window in the middle of the night, claimed to be the angel Gabriel, and told her she was chosen to give birth to the messiah. The holy spirit coming over her just means that she got turned on and complied.... A miracle!

When her parents found out she was pregnant and asked her what man did this she responded that she was never with a man, the angel gabriel came to her in the middle of the night etc.,

Can you imagine the look on her parents faces when she said this? To them she was just gullible and tricked by some dude into compliance with sex.

It could have been a temple priest who took the name of angels and felt it was a religious duty to pass on their holy seed or just a roman centurion on a night shift taking advantage of her purity.

Every human has 46 chromosomes, even Jesus. There is no other way a female egg with only 23 chromosomes could be fertilized except by the sperm from a human male with 23 chromosomes.

BTW, you really said "the sperm of the Father" :auiqs.jpg:If that, your own words, doesn't convince you that you have been misled by money grubbing actors and lying frauds nothing will. So just fuck off.
You actually helped my reasoning. Yes, every human has 46 chromosomes, even Jesus did. Agreed. So, where did he get the other 23 chromosomes if in fact she was a virgin? The same place that women who's husbands can't get them pregnant go do. The sperm bank. A doctor then performs a procedure called in vitro fertilization and magic, she is pregnant and has a baby. The Father then has to be a man of human chromosomes. Father in Heaven then must have lived on an earth like ours and lived a righteous life then resurrected to Celestial glory became our God and was handed a mansion called our Universe. And, the process starts again. There is a fall, and a Savior, who is born of a virgin with 23 chromosomes coming from Father in Heaven. You are correct. This is the only way and it's true. But, don't let science get in the way of this...
Gabriel also went to Joseph and explained to him why she was pregnant so he married her quickly so that the people would not judge her harshly. Of course, the Temple Priests would never conjure up a story that would promote "The Son of God" as they did not believe this, did they! And, you were not there so you know nothing as well.

lol.... Grrrrrrrr!

Jesus became flesh kid, you should know that.

Nope, the Bible is plain, she was impregnated by the Holy Spirit and the Bible is clear about sex. You are as deceived as Surada.

Nope, the Bible is plain, she was impregnated by the Holy Spirit and the Bible is clear about sex. You are as deceived as Surada.

Righteo! lol....

You profess to believe that Mary became pregnant without the 23 chromosomes required from a human father to produce a human child. Yet you find it too hard to believe that you have been misled by low life conmen, religious deceivers, talking serpents, actors and lying frauds who only care about cash understanding neither the words nor subjects about which they are so dogmatic.

Priceless!

However I do understand your problem. For it is written, "Anyone who stays on Pleasure Island too long grows donkey ears that remain for life." (Pinocchio 3:14).... Jackass.

Can I get a hee haw?

Righteo! lol....

You profess to believe that Mary became pregnant without the 23 chromosomes required from a human father to produce a human child. Yet you find it too hard to believe that you have been misled by low life conmen, religious deceivers, talking serpents, actors and lying frauds who only care about cash understanding neither the words nor subjects about which they are so dogmatic.

Priceless!

However I do understand your problem. For it is written, "Anyone who stays on Pleasure Island too long grows donkey ears that remain for life." (Pinocchio 3:14).... Jackass.

Can I get a hee haw?

The Bible is true and you are a liar, it's very simple.

The Bible is true and you are a liar, it's very simple.

if the Bible is true then there is only one unequalled God who is incorporeal with no visible shape or material form and there is no other god in existence either above or below him."

Thanks for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and loathsome flesh of any unclean creature that crawls on its belly and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequences for setting that instruction aside, and teaching others to do the same, which amounts to murder, proving the reality of divine condemnation. You may not know this but many will be saved just by the sight of your demise.

Well done!

if the Bible is true then there is only one unequalled God who is incorporeal with no visible shape or material form and there is no other god in existence either above or below him."

Thanks for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and loathsome flesh of any unclean creature that crawls on its belly and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequences for setting that instruction aside, and teaching others to do the same, which amounts to murder, proving the reality of divine condemnation. You may not know this but many will be saved just by the sight of your demise.

Well done!

The Bible is true and you are a liar. No sweat though man, Hell will welcome you. Your ignorance is astounding.

The Bible is true and you are a liar. No sweat though man, Hell will welcome you. Your ignorance is astounding.
The only people telling others that they are going to hell are the jerkoffs who are already in it.

I know how embarrassed and confounded you must be but don't take it too hard. At least you got the numbskull who said that "the sperm of the Father" got Mary pregnant to agree with you. :eusa_dance:

Last edited:
The only people telling others that they are going to hell are the jerkoffs who are already in it.

I know how embarrassed and confounded you must be but don't take it too hard. At least you got the numbskull who said that "the sperm of the Father" got Mary pregnant to agree with you. :eusa_dance:

On your best day you could never embarrass me kid. Jesus was born of a Virgin, was crucified and rose again on the 3rd day. Pretty cool really. Oh yes, people who are going to heaven are required to let people like you know where they are going.

Forum List

Back