The downside of carrying a firearm...

In a few month's time, I will be legally carrying a firearm. As a resident of Illinois I represent the last holdout in our entire 57 state nation.

I will be constantly faced with downsides. For that I have been trained. 16 fucking hours of it.

And I pray that a single upside will never present itself.

But if it should...

yes, we are. Safe from the government. And thats the exact reason for the 2nd amendment.

Very true.....

Our society is suffering from the Gubmint gunning down 13,000 Americans a year

The 2nd amendment was about protecting Americans from redcoats and indians. Since neither is now a threat, the 2nd amendment is now obsolete.

It makes sense, except for the fact that the U.S. Supreme Court says it doesn't.

The 2nd amendment was about protecting Americans from redcoats and indians. Since neither is now a threat, the 2nd amendment is now obsolete.

Then get it repealed. Until then go pound sand.

Can't get it repealed, The NRA has the US by the balls and is squeezing much too hard.

The NRA has the US by the balls and is squeezing much too hard.

No, the NRA has tyranny, aka. Obama by the balls

-Geaux

In a few month's time, I will be legally carrying a firearm. As a resident of Illinois I represent the last holdout in our entire 57 state nation.

I will be constantly faced with downsides. For that I have been trained. 16 fucking hours of it.

But if it should...

I hope as well. I can personally tell you it is no fun when it happens.

Very true.....

It makes sense, except for the fact that the U.S. Supreme Court says it doesn't.

And the fact that it is either a stupid misunderstanding of American history or an ideologically based LIE.

Then get it repealed. Until then go pound sand.

Can't get it repealed, The NRA has the US by the balls and is squeezing much too hard.

-Geaux

By the balls, huh?

Is that why the Obama regime can simply write any new laws they want?

Face it, the NRA is about to get flanked politically as it's strategy was always based on controlling Congress, and now that Congress is mentally emasculated and unable to oppose Obama using its primary weapon; defunding measures they do not like.

The NRA has long ignored anything outside its narrow range of concerns, and now is going to get spanked by Executive Orders after the 2014 elections.

The 2015 to 2016 calendar is going to have lots of very bad things on it unless the Tea Party can gain control of the House.

Recently, posted this up on a firearms website in response to: TOP 10 REASONS YOU OWN A FIREARM

In no particular order........

10) for home defense, beats the hell out of lefty neighbors wiffle ball bat collection
9) If somebody comes into my home, I like the idea of removing a whole head with one shot
8) better sleep
7) when the SHTF...dominates the lefties NURF weapons
6) love that sound when a round is chambered
5) Im part of a fraternity that scares the piss out of the gubmint
4) I meet cool people who think like I do
3) I love American tradition
2) see # 10
1) Rifle in my hand makes me feel like Thor

-Geaux

By the balls, huh?

Face it, the NRA is about to get flanked politically as it's strategy was always based on controlling Congress, and now that Congress is mentally emasculated and unable to oppose Obama using its primary weapon; defunding measures they do not like.

The NRA has long ignored anything outside its narrow range of concerns, and now is going to get spanked by Executive Orders after the 2014 elections.

The 2015 to 2016 calendar is going to have lots of very bad things on it unless the Tea Party can gain control of the House.

Hilarious. You just said in this thread that we would not have to worry about our guns even if there were no 2nd amendment.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8609937-post1126.html

Now you're warning how Obammy is going to executive order the NRA out of existence. Make up your mind which is it?

-Geaux

By the balls, huh?

Hilarious. You just said in this thread that we would not have to worry about our guns even if there were no 2nd amendment.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8609937-post1126.html

Now you're warning how Obammy is going to executive order the NRA out of existence. Make up your mind which is it?

Dude, stop being so fucking stupid.

I said, "The Constitution itself says that these rights are not granted but enumerated."

That does not mean that Obama cant go after our guns, dumbass, but only that he cannot do it legitimately and according to the Constitution.

You seem to assume that anything Obama does is by definition legal and legit. No, they guy is turning himself into a dictator.

roflmao

Last edited:
No, fascist, one case doesn't disprove a general truth.

More guns = less crime, no matter how many times you libtards deny it, and the rest of the country is waking up to that fact as well.

^^^ fucking idiot who doesn't have the first clue what 'fascist' means.

I know exactly what it means, you stupid fascist boob.

Lol, and even if I didn't, a quick google would yield text for me to copy and paste, nitwit.

But in short, the corporate crony, crypto police state we now have combined with the executive order rule by decree POTUS and cowardly Congress and universal spying of legal US citizens who are subject to an assassinating government that we have now is FASCIST something you are totally OK with.

Fascist.

Now have? :lol:

It only began under Obama?

Like I said, you're a fucking idiot.

Good God, are you really so stupid? The "red coats" had not been a problem for 8 years before the Second Amendment was written.

yes, we are. Safe from the government. And thats the exact reason for the 2nd amendment.

Very true.....

Sorry you go it wrong the other guy got it right. The Second amendment refers to all threats not just warring Indians tribes and the government. It is too bad the people of the Ukraine don’t have a second amendment; perhaps then they would not have to worry so much about the police murdering the government’s political opponents.

Last edited:

But if it should...

thanks to an asshole like Andrew Cuomo, I am now carrying stuff that has been legal all my life but is all of a sudden illegal. no good has ever come from a Cuomo in NY

Forum List

Back