The DOW is down 500 points

Yep. Trump just had to shoot off his mouth on Twitter and tell US businesses to find another supplier other than China, as well as asked which is a bigger threat to the US, Xi or his Fed chairman? And, the really screwed up thing about it is that the Fed chairman that he's calling a possible threat is the one he personally chose himself!

Thanks Trump!
Been there done that three times already.
When it goes up tomorrow it’ll be an Obama economy again.

That is what you conservatives like to say. However, when it comes to whose economy this is, it's been Trump's ever since he got his tax plan passed. It became solidified as his economy when he started the tariffs on China.

No, it hasn't been the leftovers of Obama's for a while.

Thanks Trump!
Been there done that three times already.
When it goes up tomorrow it’ll be an Obama economy again.

That is what you conservatives like to say. However, when it comes to whose economy this is, it's been Trump's ever since he got his tax plan passed. It became solidified as his economy when he started the tariffs on China.

No, it hasn't been the leftovers of Obama's for a while.
Okey Dokey.
Dow is up 24% in that time frame.

Its odd, I own stock in P&G that owns Gillette, that pushed that toxic masculinity campaign that failed...Funny that, They are losing us billions and pandering to fleeting causes.

Its disconcerting to say the least My 401K is losing value over Trump dalliances , and say I own stock in P&G and that Gillette toxic male add stuff sort of did the same thing.

If you are smart enough you can make a bundle buying Monday morning! This same scenario has taken place 3 x this month!

The OP is gloating. What a loser. Trade wars are short term pains for long term gains
Not true, if China just digs in and refuses to accept a deal it will be long term pain for no gain.

This trade war could be shaping up to be Trump's Iraq. IT could go on for a long time and it will be a major drag on our economy putting us in a place of weakness.

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX

I think this is my favorite chart when it comes to S&P 500 under Trump and Obama.

This is where the S&P 500 closed at the end of the day on Friday, Aug 23rd.

Republicans handed Obama a real mess.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back