The dogs just don’t like it. DeSantis edition.

You lose. Calling Godwin's Law. If you need to resort to calling someone Hitler, you lose. Desantis is a veteran. Who cares what the losers think?
Look at what the good people of FL think, the ones who elected with a 20-point plurality.

Well if he wants to become President, which he is in fact trying to do, he needs those people to vote for him.

And I didn’t broach the subject of Hitler. The Focus Group did. It was their words I was using to show that the people don’t approve of DeSantis.

So, you support the message of "disagree with the Govt and we will punish you"?
I recognize that enemy democrats believe that those who disagree with the democrat regime should be punished. That is the foundation of the pogrom against Trump. The attacks are so loud, fast and furious that little else can be heard.

You have it exactly backwards. Democrats are the biggest, non-thinking lemmings on planet earth and there isn’t a close second. They elected a senile man whose running mate is even dumber than the average Democrat. They believe anything the MSM tells them, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary. They defend the likes of Hunter Biden to the bitter end. It is pretty sad actually for our country.

Ok. Let’s be honest. About a Quarter of the population would vote Republican if Satan was the candidate. About a Quarter would vote Democrat if Satan was the candidate. Those are people who proudly say they will never vote for the other party.

The remaining half shift left and right by small degrees. Those small shifts determine who will be President, who will hold the House, and Senate.

Any other questions?

I recognize that enemy democrats believe that those who disagree with the democrat regime should be punished

And you support it in when your side does it.

once again proving there is no difference between the two sides.

They don't like Biden either.
No one likes Biden.

But DeSantis is perceived as deeply unsavory.

Dems gonna keep the WH and get the House back, but it's anybody's guess who the D in charge will be come 2025.

But most are too ignorant to realize it. They vote for the freebees, no matter the ultimate cost.
The ultimate cost to them is just the elimination of all opposition and one party tyranny. We see where democrats lead in Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, New York and Washington DC. This is the blue print for the democrat future.

Axios found a gay Minn. "focus group" that might not (sob sob ) vote for DeSantis if he becomes the nominee. Ho hum.

Huh. I guess the polls show him leading by fifty points.

No. Not so far. But he isn’t losing as much as Trump is. So perhaps Minnesota is in play.

Ok. Let’s be honest. About a Quarter of the population would vote Republican if Satan was the candidate. About a Quarter would vote Democrat if Satan was the candidate. Those are people who proudly say they will never vote for the other party.

The remaining half shift left and right by small degrees. Those small shifts determine who will be President, who will hold the House, and Senate.

Any other questions?
Wrong. I’m sure you count me in that quarter of Democrats but if for instance RFK jr were the candidate I would NOT vote

There is an old cautionary tale. It is about a Dog Food company. The CEO is raging at the various department heads. They have the best packaging, the best jingle, the best commercials. Why isn’t the product selling?

The answer put forth by a hesitant man. The dogs don’t like it.

DeSantis set out to solidify his position with the Base. He picked a war on Woke. He got every law he wanted to stop the Woke. He even got a war with Disney to show the Woke who was boss.

Now the results are in, and this time it isn’t the Dogs who don’t like it. The voters just don’t like it.

These are average people. Democrats were barely represented with a single person in the Focus Group. These were Republicans and Independents who leaned Republican.

On the surface it looks like DeSantis would be just who they wanted. From the article.

• Seven of the 13 voters said that they'd ditch Biden in favor of "a generic, middle-aged, white, male, Republican governor with mainstream conservative views," when asked about that hypothetical matchup by the moderator.
They would be happy to vote for someone other than Biden. And everyone knows that is true. Hell I say Biden is a bumbling old fool. But he won the Presidency because the alternative was apparently even more distasteful to the voters.

DeSantis didn’t manage to secure his position with the Base, and he did succeed in alienating too many voters. The lesson to others is don’t play up the Fringe.
The GOP is the fringe.

DeSantis' problem is he isn't Trump

Republicans want Trump.

Huh. I guess the polls show him leading by fifty points.

No. Not so far. But he isn’t losing as much as Trump is. So perhaps Minnesota is in play.
The left takes questionable data and uses it to create a scenario they like. The media always goes along with it and that's how the criminal enterprise of the Biden family survives.

No one likes Biden. But DeSantis is perceived as deeply unsavory.
Dems gonna keep the WH and get the House back, but it's anybody's guess who the D in charge will be come 2025.
Agreed no one likes Biden. He's way too old.
Democrat policies are perceived as deeply unsavory.
Like that black gal in GA who switched parties because of stupid dem policies.
Some blacks apparently have 3-digit IQs.

Biden won in 2020 (by 43,000 votes) because the FBI interfered in the election and the MSM is always biased against Republicans.

Desantis is for many of us who think Trump is "damaged goods". The MSM is just itching to show J6 videos non-stop to sway voters to the democrat.

If the choice is Desantis or bumbling Biden, most independents would probably not choose the bumbling senile criminal fool.
The FBI didn't interfere in the election. Biden won because the election was about Trump and people don't like Trump.

People usually don't vote for someone they don't like. DeSantis has a problem with being likeable.

It is not Desantis' time. He should have waited until 2028.
Ummm
He can't run for governor again.

Unless he takes on Scott for Senator he'll be out of office in 2026 with no place to land.
I predict he'll pull a George Wallace and try to put his wife in the seat so he can govern behind her skirts.

Forum List

Back