The dogs just don’t like it. DeSantis edition.

Defascist is a truly unlikeable character who should not have been exposed to the light of day.
He should have stuck to banning books about Rosa Parks and Jackie Robinson.

Tennessee didn't vote for Al Gore.

Connecticut didn't vote for either Bush.

New York didn't vote for Trump.

Kenya didn't vote for Obama. (Zing!)

Minnesota is and has always been out of touch with the rest of the country.

Sorry... But using Minnesota voters as a guidestone is the epitome of idiocy.

W was from Texas. Gore not winning Tennessee was one of the points made to show he really lost the election. If he had won his home state he would have been President.

W was from Texas. Gore not winning Tennessee was one of the points made to show he really lost the election. If he had won his home state he would have been President.
W was not born in Texas.

"George Walker Bush was born on July 6, 1946, at Grace-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut."

George W. Bush - Wikipedia

He is from Connecticut. The state where his father H.W. Bush was raised.

H.W. was born in Massachusetts.

W was not born in Texas.

"George Walker Bush was born on July 6, 1946, at Grace-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut."

George W. Bush - Wikipedia

He is from Connecticut. The state where his father H.W. Bush was raised.

H.W. was born in Massachusetts.

He moved to Texas and was Governor of the fucking state. I think that makes him a Texan don’t you?

If there is a God Trump will win and bring hellfire and brimstone to the swamp.
It’s about taking a ‘sledgehammer’ to the Washington edifice, it’s about razing government to the ground, it’s about destroying ‘the establishment’ and non-existent ‘deep state’ – all of which DeSantis is unwilling and incapable of doing.

Republicans want Trump.

It’s about taking a ‘sledgehammer’ to the Washington edifice, it’s about razing government to the ground, it’s about destroying ‘the establishment’ and non-existent ‘deep state’ – all of which DeSantis is unwilling and incapable of doing.

Republicans want Trump.

To your horror it'll probably be Trump....or Desantis.

Not the pedo veggie

Republicans want Trump.

Trump doesn’t want to destroy it. He wants to control it.

We all know the abuse that Trump suffered at the FISA court. Did you know the IG found that every single Warrant Request was problematic? From missing information to flat out falsehoods. Every single FISA Court application was problematic. Every single one. And not from just the DC office. From several offices.

So what did Trump propose to stop this? Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. He didn’t even make it part of his campaign in 2020. If he was going to “drain the swamp” wouldn’t that be an obvious target?

Trump wanted the agencies to investigate his enemies. He wanted them abusing people, just not him or his.

Actually those books were banned.
We can’t have books about people challenging race barriers can we?
The books were banned in one FL district, not statewide by Desantis as your posts suggest. Go after the district guy, don't lie about Desantis.
So you are LIARS.

From your link:
Black baseball legends Jackie Robinson, Hank Aaron, and Roberto Clemente—and their triumphs in the face of racism—are apparently not appropriate reading for students in one large Florida district.

The books were banned in one FL district, not statewide by Desantis as your posts suggest. Go after the district guy, don't lie about Desantis.
So you are LIARS.

From your link:
Black baseball legends Jackie Robinson, Hank Aaron, and Roberto Clemente—and their triumphs in the face of racism—are apparently not appropriate reading for students in one large Florida district.

If I give Counties permission to allow Minorities to hunt down White People. Can I claim it isn’t my fault when White People get hunted by Minorities? If I say it is up to the Counties to decide if they slaughter White Christians, is it my fault if the Counties slaughter white Christian’s?

DeSantis wrote the law and handed it to the Legislature to pass. They passed it and DeSantis signed it. The people using the law that DeSantis Wrote are doing exactly what he told them they could. He’s responsible.

1. The FBI Gestapo covered up the crimes on Hunter's laptop
2. Google Elon Musk twitter files
3. Google zuckerbucks
4. The 51 traitors who lied and called Hunter's laptop "Russian disinformation" should be shot
those are the easy ones.

If you think Biden is more electable than Desantis or Trump...we'll see.
I do. We will.

If I give Counties permission to allow Minorities to hunt down White People. Can I claim it isn’t my fault when White People get hunted by Minorities? If I say it is up to the Counties to decide if they slaughter White Christians, is it my fault if the Counties slaughter white Christian’s?
DeSantis wrote the law and handed it to the Legislature to pass. They passed it and DeSantis signed it. The people using the law that DeSantis Wrote are doing exactly what he told them they could. He’s responsible.
LIAR.

Forum List

Back