The Doctrine of Hell

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Greetings
I begin this way, I see no one is his own mind is his brother's keeper, I say some, I also see good men, everybody has something against each other, Offense people produce much fruit, such as anger, outrage, jealousy, resentment, strife, bitterness, hatred, and envy.
Some of the consequences of picking up an offense are insults, attacks, wounding, divisions, separation, wounding division, broken relationships betrayal, and backsliding.
They are oblivious to their condition because they are so focused on the wrong that was done to them.
They are in denial. The most effective way for the enemy Satan, to blind us, is to cause us to focus on ourselves.
Luke 17:1"It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!
Matt 18:6-7 Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!
Matt 18:5-6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Satan Vs Man
The Doctrine of Hell

I'm going to show you what is Hell, not confuse that Hell is the lake of fire
The word says this Matthew 13:41-42 (NKJV) The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV) So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 25:41-43 (NKJV) Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'

Second Thessalonians 1:6-10 (NKJV) since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, when He comes, on that Day, to be glorified on that day

Second Thessalonians 1: 10
His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed Because our testimony of the Saints, those who gave their testimony about what Christ’s in their life to the end

Jude 1:5-9 (NKJV) But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Likewise, also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.
Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

a series of questions
if you have a cub a baby tiger, and you tame a baby tiger as your own, it grows up, now the cub is a full tiger is it still tame?

a series of questions
if a man goes to prison for murder and is converted and rehabilitate not killed? goes into the public will he murder again?

a person that commits a crime, like murder, let say in self defense will goes to prison do his time, and let back into society, does man that kill a human being answer to God for taking life? even it was in self defense?

Last edited:
a series of questions
if you have a cub a baby tiger, and you tame a baby tiger as your own, it grows up, now the cub is a full tiger is it still tame?
an animal can not be tame it is natural to be a wild animal just as the natural man to sin

Taking a life

Genesis 9:6 (NKJV) Whoever sheds man's blood, By man, his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God, He made man.

The Doctrine of Hell

Genesis 9:5 Surely for your lifeblood I will demand a reckoning; from the hand of every beast, I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man's brother, I will require the life of man.

Note Genesis 9:6 For, in the image of God, He made man.

Genesis 1:26-27 (KJV) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and overall the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created them.

Responsibility
Deuteronomy 24:16 A
father shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall the children be put to death for their fathers; a person shall be put to death for his own sin.

Note Remember in Genesis 9:6 For, in the image of God, He made man.

OneIsTheWord said:
a person that commits a crime, like murder, let say in self defense will goes to prison do his time, and let back into society, does man that kill a human being answer to God for taking life? even it was in self defense

Killing in legitimate self defense is not a crime in the United States. Nor was it in the Old Testament times.

Killing in legitimate self defense is not a crime in the United States. Nor was it in the Old Testament times.

The Old Testamen
Genesis 9:5 Surely for your lifeblood I will demand a reckoning; from the hand of every beast, I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man's brother, I will require the life of man.

How does that relate to

Exodus 20:13

New King James Version

13 “You shall not murder.

How does that relate to

Exodus 20:13​

New King James Version​

13 “You shall not murder.
The Doctrine of Hell
Exodus 20:13 (KJV) Thou shalt not kill.
relate to or compare, there are several passages that inform man about murders and killing
these are Capital Crimes, resulting in execution, in our Criminal Judicial System

In God's judgment, court it is a transgression against all that is God's laws
1 John 3:4 (KJV) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
1 John 3:4 (NKJV) Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.

Revelation 21:8 (KJV) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

NOTE: The Second Death

You have physical Death, then there is a spiritual Death, this is the lake of the etanal fire
Spiritual Death is the Soul, is separated from the physical body
This is not Hell, this is etanal fire
Hell is a place, will explain this place is a separation from all that is God

The Eternal Fire
Revelation 14:11 (NKJV)
And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

The Doctrine of Hell
ResponsibleTintedJay-max-1mb.gif

The Eternal Fire relates to or compares with Revelation 14:11 the smoke of their torment ascends forever and evermore

Now what happens after a person dies from natural death, where does the soul go immediately after death?

the person I am
images (21).jpg

I am not Christian, I did not earn to be one, but I defend Christians
I do not go to any Church, or congregation, if so then I would be under the pastor's leadership, they just limit
I am self-taught, the bible is my authority, which gives me beyond any belief system
someone asks me about trust I'll do my best

Last edited:
The Doctrine of Hell
relate to or compare, there are several passages that inform man about murders and killing
these are Capital Crimes, resulting in execution, in our Criminal Judicial System

1 John 3:4 (KJV) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
1 John 3:4 (NKJV) Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.

Revelation 21:8 (KJV) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You have physical Death, then there is a spiritual Death, this is the lake of the etanal fire

The Eternal Fire
And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

The Doctrine of Hell
View attachment 630096
The Eternal Fire relates to or compares with Revelation 14:11 the smoke of their torment ascends forever and evermore

Now what happens after a person dies from natural death, where does the soul go immediately after death?
If God consider killing to be a crime then explain all the wars the Israelites engaged in with God’s approval. Warfare involves killing.

In the Ten Commandments, the Lord God says: you shall not murder. Yet a little later, He summons the Israelites to kill all the inhabitants of Jericho. How can this be?

Unlawful killing​

God’s commandment states: “You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13). That is not the same as you shall not kill. The Bible doesn’t totally forbid killing people. The Old Testament prescribes the death penalty for several crimes. It is thus not forbidden to kill, it is forbidden to murder, which means to kill people unlawfully. This makes the answer to our question a whole lot easier.

God is Lord over our lives​

If God kills people, or lets them be killed, this is not unlawful but righteous. In the first place, this is righteous since God has the absolute right to determine life and death. We don’t have a right of life. “But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why have You made me like this?’ Has the potter no right over the clay?” (Romans 9:20-21)

Judgment​

In the second place, this is righteous because God often kills people (or orders they be killed) as a judgment over their sins. This was the case with the inhabitants of Jericho. They sacrificed their children and practiced all kinds of occult rituals. “Whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you” (Deuteronomy 18:12).

If God consider killing to be a crime then explain all the wars the Israelites engaged in with God’s approval. Warfare involves killing.

In the Ten Commandments, the Lord God says: you shall not murder. Yet a little later, He summons the Israelites to kill all the inhabitants of Jericho. How can this be?

Unlawful killing

God’s commandment states: “You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13). That is not the same as you shall not kill. The Bible doesn’t totally forbid killing people. The Old Testament prescribes the death penalty for several crimes. It is thus not forbidden to kill, it is forbidden to murder, which means to kill people unlawfully. This makes the answer to our question a whole lot easier.

God is Lord over our lives

If God kills people, or lets them be killed, this is not unlawful but righteous. In the first place, this is righteous since God has the absolute right to determine life and death. We don’t have a right of life. “But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why have You made me like this?’ Has the potter no right over the clay?” (Romans 9:20-21)

Judgment

In the second place, this is righteous because God often kills people (or orders they be killed) as a judgment over their sins. This was the case with the inhabitants of Jericho. They sacrificed their children and practiced all kinds of occult rituals. “Whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you” (Deuteronomy 18:12).

Read the story Kind David there you find your answer
Jeremiah 18:1 -10 the Potter's Clay

1649885839192.png

The Doctrine of Hell

The Eternal Fire

The Doctrine of Hell
View attachment 630096

1649888678840.png
In 2 Peter 2:4 (ASV)For if God spared not angels when they sinned, but cast them down to hell, and committed them to pits of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

As I was saying where the soul goes immediately after death?
imagesCAITS0BS.jpg

John 11:1
Lazarus; was dead for four days, where did he go to?

is this too hard for you guys or is it fear

Read the story Kind David there you find your answer
Jeremiah 18:1 -10 the Potter's Clay

View attachment 630172

Jeremiah 18:1-4

New International Version

At the Potter’s House​

18 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: 2 “Go down to the potter’s house, and there I will give you my message.”3 So I went down to the potter’s house, and I saw him working at the wheel. 4 But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him.

So what you are saying is God makes criminals so Christians can kill them in legitimate self defense.

Forum List

Back