The Docs cases are entirely different.

Yes it was, or should we raid Obama's house. Because he did the same, he still has his.
Just like hitlery and those FBI docs she wasn't supposed to have in the WH living quarters? I'm wondering if that was added to her box of dirt she filled with Epstein extortion info.

They are indeed, pants shitter. :)
When asked nicely, Biden gave the documents back and took responsibility for having them.
Trump did not. Hence the pending charges against him while zero charges for Biden.

Have a nice day!
When asked nicely, Biden gave the documents back and took responsibility for having them.
what authority did Biden have to store them in his garage, or the other places they were found??

what authority did Biden have to store them in his garage, or the other places they were found??
In all likelyhood, they were put there by a staffer when he left the White House in 2017 and forgotten about.
Just as I'm sure there were boxes of docs at Mar-A-Lago that were taken by staffers and placed there.....you gotta admit, a bathroom isn't the best place to store shit..wait...I meant docs. :auiqs.jpg:

The difference here is intent. It was found that both men had government docs in their private dwellings. Both men were asked nicely to return the documents.
Biden complied and returned the documents. Took responsibility for having them there. Had to suffer through a hit piece of a SC investigation into it. No charges. :)

Compare that with Trump. Asked nicely for the documents back. Refused. Stalled. Drew it out. Finally had to be served with a warrant and he and his family were ALLOWED to watch the FBI search the compound.
And then STILL didn't give them up willingly. So they went through just about every doc he had there. And charged him with multiple counts of withholding classified information. Something
he could have avoided...if he had just given all the docs back when first asked for them.

Once again, Donald John Trump proves to be his own worst enemy. :)

LOL. This isn't Romper Room you don't get credit for being nice and saying I'm sawwy after committing national security violations. I just love it when clueless dingleberries try to explain classified documents issues. BAHAHAHAHA!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
When you're served with a request to return docs that don't belong to you and you had no authority to take, you give them back, dumbass!
Trump's sorry right now. He could have avoided the whole thing...if not for his Titanic sized ego. All his fault. :auiqs.jpg:

In all likelyhood, they were put there by a staffer when he left the White House in 2017 and forgotten about.
Just as I'm sure there were boxes of docs at Mar-A-Lago that were taken by staffers and placed there.....you gotta admit, a bathroom isn't the best place to store shit..wait...I meant docs. :auiqs.jpg:

The difference here is intent. It was found that both men had government docs in their private dwellings. Both men were asked nicely to return the documents.
Biden complied and returned the documents. Took responsibility for having them there. Had to suffer through a hit piece of a SC investigation into it. No charges. :)

Compare that with Trump. Asked nicely for the documents back. Refused. Stalled. Drew it out. Finally had to be served with a warrant and he and his family were ALLOWED to watch the FBI search the compound.
And then STILL didn't give them up willingly. So they went through just about every doc he had there. And charged him with multiple counts of withholding classified information. Something
he could have avoided...if he had just given all the docs back when first asked for them.

Once again, Donald John Trump proves to be his own worst enemy. :)

is that your excuse for the docs from when he was a senator too?

He took them, but a president can do that.
He didn’t. They’ve been in possession of NARA the whole time just like the law requires.

I don’t know where you get your information, but they have no idea what they’re talking about. Or they’re just lying to you.

Did President Obama take Presidential records to Chicago after he left office?

No. When President Obama left office in 2017, NARA took physical and legal custody of the records of his administration in accordance with the Presidential Records Act. NARA made arrangements to move the roughly 30 million pages of paper Presidential records of the Obamaadministration to a federally acquired, modified, and secured temporary facility that NARA leased in Hoffman Estates, IL, which meets NARA’s requirements for records storage and security. NARA moved the records to Hoffman Estates because of the intention of President Obama to build a Presidential Library in the Chicago area.

Subsequently, former President Obama decided not to fund, build, endow, and donate a physical Presidential Library to NARA (his foundation is building a privately operated Presidential Center that will not have archival storage for any Presidential records). Instead, the ObamaFoundation agreed to help pay for the cost of digitizing the unclassified paper records and for the cost of moving the classified and unclassified records from NARA’s temporary facility in Hoffman Estates to other NARA-controlled facilities (for which NARA otherwise would have to pay). A September 2018 Letter of Intent from the ObamaFoundation to the Archivist of the United States addresses Obama’s commitment to paying for these costs; but it in no way suggests that Obama had physical custody of any Presidential records. As NARA stated in September 2022, neither former President Obama nor his foundation “had possession or control over the [Presidential] records” of his administration.

Nope he took a lot of them saying he was going to digitally record them. But hasn't done it yet.

He didn't take them, they were turned over to the NARA and the Library Foundation and NARA were working on digital conversion. But the documents were owned by and contorlled by, just like all Presidential Libraries, the NARA.

WW

He didn’t. They’ve been in possession of NARA the whole time just like the law requires.

I don’t know where you get your information, but they have no idea what they’re talking about. Or they’re just lying to you.

Did President Obama take Presidential records to Chicago after he left office?

No. When President Obama left office in 2017, NARA took physical and legal custody of the records of his administration in accordance with the Presidential Records Act. NARA made arrangements to move the roughly 30 million pages of paper Presidential records of the Obamaadministration to a federally acquired, modified, and secured temporary facility that NARA leased in Hoffman Estates, IL, which meets NARA’s requirements for records storage and security. NARA moved the records to Hoffman Estates because of the intention of President Obama to build a Presidential Library in the Chicago area.

Subsequently, former President Obama decided not to fund, build, endow, and donate a physical Presidential Library to NARA (his foundation is building a privately operated Presidential Center that will not have archival storage for any Presidential records). Instead, the ObamaFoundation agreed to help pay for the cost of digitizing the unclassified paper records and for the cost of moving the classified and unclassified records from NARA’s temporary facility in Hoffman Estates to other NARA-controlled facilities (for which NARA otherwise would have to pay). A September 2018 Letter of Intent from the ObamaFoundation to the Archivist of the United States addresses Obama’s commitment to paying for these costs; but it in no way suggests that Obama had physical custody of any Presidential records. As NARA stated in September 2022, neither former President Obama nor his foundation “had possession or control over the [Presidential] records” of his administration.
He had them in an unsecured warehouse.

I realize it faux news, and I find Hannity pretty vacuous, but it's not that it isn't "fair" to Trump to be charged for doing something no where near as bad as the potato. The fact of the matter is that if Trump was ever given classified info, he can retain it. The GSA boxed up his shit, and shipped it under guard to his house. It wasn't in the unsecured garage of a house his son used to do blow and abuse whores in. Trump was legit having those documents because he was POTUS, xiden took the shit without having any authority to declassify anything.

One thing I find interesting is that now we have a good idea exactly what classified info was found in Biden's possession but they have never told us what classified information was in Trump's possession. For all we know it was which secret service agents were in charge of cleaning up dog poop on the White House grounds or UFO reports of flying saucers in White House airspace. We don't know because, even though Trump has been indicted for it, they haven't told us any kind of description of what was in the documents. Why won't they tell us? They will try convicting Trump for refusing to hand over documents related to secret service dog activities or close encounters of the third kind at the White House.

Forum List

Back