The Disease of Palestinian Arab Mentality

Those who admire the Palestinians forget that those are the same people who condemned America for killing Bin Laden, and called him a "Holy Martyr".

Who says we admire the Pals, all of them called him a Holy Martyr , rather like your PM said "this is good, this is very good". Bin Laden didn't do it and they were too uneducated to realize it.

When you think of conservatism in the US. Pro slavery. Hating gays, blacks, Hispanics, women's rights and so on. You gotta wonder if it's the same disease, just in a different part of the world and with slightly different symptoms.

That's a terrible attempt at analogy. All of the elements of bias against various groups you mentioned above, at least relative to the U.S., have been addressed by civil code of law or by sweeping change in societal attitudes. Bias will always exist, however, it was during the span of only one generation wherein attitudes toward gay marriage have completely reversed.

Now, contrast that with the "Palestinian" Arab (islamic) culture, such as it is, wherein hatred for Jews is rewarded, encouraged and children are indoctrinated with the disease of hate from infancy.

If you want to look into the gaping maw of the disease of Palestinian Arab Mentality, take a look at Memri tv: MEMRITV - The Middle East Media Research Institute for the most sickening examples of sub-human behavior exampled by "Palestinian" Arabs.

Memri TV is bias and its main goal is to make the Palestinians look sub human. Its noting more than a hate site masquerading as an interpretive site.

So do explain why it is other translators get the same words from the video's and show that MEMRI TV is above board

They should probably go into some off the wall or mainstream synagogues and hear what some of the rabbis say, did I say rabies or rabbis, close hey, I say one should not listen to their garbage.

Blah blah blah, yet you know you wrong you persists with the alternative approach of making it something Israelis - EHEM JEWS - responsibility, disgusting filth like you is the only reason this kind of incitement which breeds future violence is happening in the first place and for that I hope you get your reserved place in hell after a long miserable life.

Those who admire the Palestinians forget that those are the same people who condemned America for killing Bin Laden, and called him a "Holy Martyr".

Who says we admire the Pals, all of them called him a Holy Martyr , rather like your PM said "this is good, this is very good". Bin Laden didn't do it and they were too uneducated to realize it.

Of course.

I forgot how stupid you can pretend to be.

Why do I even bother taking you seriously, God knows.

Blah blah blah, yet you know you wrong you persists with the alternative approach of making it something Israelis - EHEM JEWS - responsibility, disgusting filth like you is the only reason this kind of incitement which breeds future violence is happening in the first place and for that I hope you get your reserved place in hell after a long miserable life.

Your the one with the rifle and police dog as your avatar.

Youth injured in Beita attack says friend killed in 'cold blood'
NABLUS (Ma'an) -- A single bullet to the heart fired by an Israeli soldier was enough to kill 17-year-old Imam Jamil Ahmad Dweikat, a youth from the town of Beita south of Nablus slain today while walking with a friend in his home village.
"We arrived to the edge of the park on foot, but we were surprised to see an Israeli soldier coming toward us from atop a hill. He shot at us four times, but he missed us."

"But then he fired again -- one single shot -- and hit Imam directly in the heart," Thiab told Ma'an.

"Imam fell to the ground. I tried to get near him but then he told me: 'Get away! I've been shot.'"

"I ran a number of meters, trying to flee from the area, but the same soldier shot another bullet at me, injuring me in the foot," he said.

"I was still able to keep running away and I made it to the hospital after flagging down an ambulance stopped by the side of the road, telling the driver that I had not been throwing rocks or even doing anything (when I was shot)."
Thiab's account of the incident contradicts the Israeli military's explanation, which said that the pair were shot while throwing rocks at a nearby road.

When asked to specify which road, the spokeswoman who spoke to Ma'an did not respond.
Youth injured in Beita attack says friend killed in cold blood Maan News Agency

Guess a kid can't throw a rock anymore at a road.

Islam-is-as-dangerous-in-a-man-as-rabies-in-a-dog.-Sir-Winston-Churchill.jpg

Your not going to use Churchill as anyone we should even have any respect for are you? He believed in sterilization of the mentally retarded , must of been that jewish blood in him.

Yeah? And what do Muslims today and specifically Hamas animals believe in? "Cleanse the land of all Jews and non believers"? You phony baloney.

You need to listen and believe what one of the greatest men in history had to say about Islam:

tumblr_m720ypHHhk1r3cz2ao1_500.jpg

So the Palestinians are celebrating the slaughter of innocent Americans on 9-11 because Joooooos did it. Ha ha ha take a hike, bullshitter.

Do these forked tongue Pali nazi lovers ever tell the truth?

Hamas praises Osama bin Laden as holy warrior World news The Guardian

Hamas praises Osama bin Laden as holy warrior

The Palestinian Islamist group Hamas has praised Osama bin Laden as an "Arab holy warrior" and condemned his killing by American forces in Pakistan.

Who gives a flying fuck about what one chooses to use as their avatar?

If you want to go down that road, you do know that your avatar is actually a symbol of Satanism do you not? And I do not mean white magic.

Last edited:

NABLUS (Ma'an) -- A single bullet to the heart fired by an Israeli soldier was enough to kill 17-year-old Imam Jamil Ahmad Dweikat, a youth from the town of Beita south of Nablus slain today while walking with a friend in his home village.
"We arrived to the edge of the park on foot, but we were surprised to see an Israeli soldier coming toward us from atop a hill. He shot at us four times, but he missed us."

"But then he fired again -- one single shot -- and hit Imam directly in the heart," Thiab told Ma'an.

"Imam fell to the ground. I tried to get near him but then he told me: 'Get away! I've been shot.'"

"I ran a number of meters, trying to flee from the area, but the same soldier shot another bullet at me, injuring me in the foot," he said.

"I was still able to keep running away and I made it to the hospital after flagging down an ambulance stopped by the side of the road, telling the driver that I had not been throwing rocks or even doing anything (when I was shot)."
Thiab's account of the incident contradicts the Israeli military's explanation, which said that the pair were shot while throwing rocks at a nearby road.

When asked to specify which road, the spokeswoman who spoke to Ma'an did not respond.

And you consider MEMRI TV to be biased......................................

If you want to go down that road, you do know that your avatar is actually a symbol of Satanism do you not? And I do not mean white magic.
There is nothing wrong with the police unless you are a criminal.

I agree, but throwing stones in the road does not make one a criminal.

It does, throwing rocks is called 'assault' and 'attempt murder' - due to the fact it is offensive act to force an ideology (political + religious) it is also classified as an 'act of terror' and because it is committed against one designated ethnic it is also an 'hate crime' which are all punishable offense forbidden by law in case you're unaware of it.

It does, throwing rocks is called 'assault' and 'attempt murder' - due to the fact it is offensive act to force an ideology (political + religious) it is also classified as an 'act of terror' and because it is committed against one designated ethnic it is also an 'hate crime' which are all punishable offense forbidden by law in case you're unaware of it.

6a00d83451bc4a69e2012876d5d041970c-pi

I wonder what tune the creature would be singing if one of these landed on its head?

It does in most civilised nations, so much so it is seen as an automatic custodial sentence

It is not.

It is said that it was used by sorcerers in pagan ceremonies. The Saracens in A.D. 711 used this symbol to alternately represent a broken cross, a raven's claw, or a witch's foot, all presumably satanic symbols. Under the reign of Roman Emperor Nero, infamous for his brutal persecution of Christians and Jews, this symbol was prominently used to represent a broken cross or broken Jew. Nero crucified the Apostle Peter upside down, and the horrific event resembled the downward-pointing fork.

Read more: What is the origin of the peace sign

Last edited:

Forum List

Back