CDZ The Disagreement Button

Do You Disagree With The Disagreement Button?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just had to bring this up since this was brought up in another thread and it was going off topic. Apparently some people on here (not going to name names, but they might find this topic anyways) are finding the disagreement button a personal attack and I simply see it as just disagreeing with that person unless it turns into carpet bombing. So, I decided to post a poll to see what everybody else thought of it.

Yeah I don't like it either cos it ruins my rep score

It's only used by little pantie sniffers as some sort of cyber weapon.

• Banned
Whoops, I didn't realize I voted for the wrong choice at first. :oops8:

Edit: Scratch that, I was right the first time LOL

Last edited:
I like the "disagree" button because it says "You're an effing idiot and are too stupid to breed. Your parents should have aborted you in the last trimester but because they didn't, you should choke on a bag of rotten dicks."

Now ask me how I really feel.

I just had to bring this up since this was brought up in another thread and it was going off topic. Apparently some people on here (not going to name names, but they might find this topic anyways) are finding the disagreement button a personal attack and I simply see it as just disagreeing with that person unless it turns into carpet bombing. So, I decided to post a poll to see what everybody else thought of it.

The red DISAGREE button was removed for a long time because Progs can't be trusted with it. Aside from the incendiary red of it (grading tests with red is banned in many schools), the Left use it like a Funny on steroids. A Funny is supposed to mean you said something funny, but the Left "Funny" those they wish to mock. The Disagree is just a "Funny" on steroids to them, so I generally avoid it except in cases where the poster's remarks simply go beyond the pale of all reasonability.

I once had a Lefty give me like 40 Disagrees in 5 minutes-- -- -- BAM BAM BAM BAM-- -- -- -- and I hadn't even been talking to or about them. The Left are BORN triggered.

The "disagree" button is fine.

Personally, I would prefer a "I agree" button and a "Thank you" button. The latter would simply mean "Thank you for your response. I do not necessarily agree."

The "Funny" button is sometimes used because the post is humorous or it is meant to insult the poster.

The "Love" button is interpreted by me as "You really made a good point. A super post."

• Banned
Lol for the record since I had an edit above NO I do not have a problem with the disagreement button, I just had a problem having the right answer for the question. XD And somebody actually disagreed with my OP. :laughing0301:

disagree with a disagree function?

good lord......

~S~

Potterhead is new here, but give her a break: She's a girl, and girls deserve special treatment.

I'm not being sarcastic.
1626216226739.png

~s~

I never use it.

Back before the children took over in the Democrat party, there used to be a saying. "We agree to disagree."

That is how I think of the disagreement button.

These Moon Bats are confused about everything. If I used the disagree button every time they posted their silly confused Moon Bat lies then it would be almost every post.

I just don't bother.

Potterhead is new here, but give her a break: She's a girl, and girls deserve special treatment.

I'm not being sarcastic.

Lol thanks, but it's alright. I actually found it funny. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back