CDZ This should explain it

Wow am i torn on this one. First off...this isn't right...but then women trying to horn in and suppress men's sports 25 years ago wasn't right either. So....ladies...you are getting the just desserts of what your feminist (feminazi) sisters have brought on you. Read up on the top 'Feminist' Organizations. They aren't interested in you women..they are interested in the fake women.

I cant believe what dems have done to womens sports.
It's disgusting that they'd let down these young women who have worked so hard to achieve athletic goals get shit on by fake women.
Dems are fucking disgusting!!!
And where have the cries of Conservatives war on women gone?
I wanna hear the left defend this crap.

I cant believe what dems have done to womens sports.
It's disgusting that they'd let down these young women who have worked so hard to achieve athletic goals get shit on by fake women.
Dems are fucking disgusting!!!
And where have the cries of Conservatives war on women gone?
I wanna hear the left defend this crap.

This could be Trumps ticket to get the female vote. Just side with real women. Explain the facts about how these fake women are going to destroy them. And bam.
In fact, it'll probably bring in the black votes too. Because most black folks don't like this transgender BS.

BTW, this dude is a known hooker and druggy. When this happened, I did some research and found him exposing himself in public in some video he posted. He's a real POS.

Wow am i torn on this one. First off...this isn't right...but then women trying to horn in and suppress men's sports 25 years ago wasn't right either. So....ladies...you are getting the just desserts of what your feminist (feminazi) sisters have brought on you. Read up on the top 'Feminist' Organizations. They aren't interested in you women..they are interested in the fake women.
I understand your looking at the immediate (now) and considering the factors that led to now (extreme feminists a couple of decades back went too far with their agenda-getting women on front lines for one viewed as extreme by most, using a quota system to make sure the numbers were there regardless of capability comparison with most males) that which, in part, and as you've said led to where we are now.

The great news is that a very large majority of women in the US don't engage/support extreme feminism then or now. As we know, there is a subset of people motivated to claim "foul" for any thing detected as being against their goals. What is going to backfire is their continued message to the populace at large to consider all things, small-medium-large, that could be or might have the potential to be construed as gender slamming. The result of more of the same will result in more moderates moving more right or staying solidly in the middle. I should know as I'm in the middle on most political charts, but test to the right....I am sure I'm more right than even 6 months ago due to the actions of the far left.

Women's groups would fare much better sticking to one issue alone that's been improving over the decades but still deemed unfair in various sectors. I back equal pay for equal experience/output. What they're doing, however, is attempting to make issues out of non-issues, making changes when no change is even needed. Attempting to "genderize" everything will be their worst mistake this year, it just hasn't played out yet as this push is still relatively new.

Women, like men, need to work on themselves instead of harping at others telling others how to think. Feminists going extreme look at a non-gender issue and become determined to make it about gender lol Forcing societal rules on the masses is never easy, but they'll lose any traction gained by going overboard. History, in this way, will repeat itself.

Forum List

Back