The differences between left and right....

He doesn't "explain" much I'm afraid. He poses a very good question, but then fails to address it in any way that makes a case.

The difference between the left and right?

The right builds and the left destroys. That's it in a nutshell.

He doesn't "explain" much I'm afraid. He poses a very good question, but then fails to address it in any way that makes a case.
Yes, one of the ultimate questions, anyone who claims to have the answer is a liar or has not thought about it enough.

There are many but one is that those on the right love America while those on the left love Americans.

Yes, one of the ultimate questions, anyone who claims to have the answer is a liar or has not thought about it enough.

Plato and Aristotle defined this 2500 years ago.
Right is for freedom and left is for magical govt.

Wm Buckley Jr. stated it best at 50th aniversay of NR: "Those of us who are against govt...." are on the right.

the left are stupid brainwashed Marxist fools who beleive in magical govt much as a children believe in a magical Santa Claus.

There are many but one is that those on the right love America while those on the left love Americans.
This is, at the very least, a thought provoking way to think about it.

"I shall cogitate"...

Because it's only Part 1 in a series
A series of what? It takes more than his blunt intellect to explain what has consumed an ocean of ink throughout human history. At first glance this looks like a philosophic article but it's really just a statement of the beliefs of one guy who does not understand liberals enough to be writing articles explaining them.

Wm Buckley Jr. stated it best at 50th aniversay of NR: "Those of us who are against govt...." are on the right.

the left are stupid brainwashed Marxist fools who beleive in magical govt much as a children believe in a magical Santa Claus.
Anyone who believes that the right is good and the left is bad is the simpleton. Neither is good or bad, they just have slightly different values.

A series of what? It takes more than his blunt intellect to explain what has consumed an ocean of ink throughout human history. At first glance this looks like a philosophic article but it's really just a statement of the beliefs of one guy who does not understand liberals enough to be writing articles explaining them.

Well you have definitely made up your mind huh?

[QUOTE="peach174, post: 1147f one guy who does not understand liberals enough to be writing articles explaining them.

liberals are like children and so easy to understand. They think they are morally superior because they support crippling welfare entitlements.Really the liberal is a bigot who falsely thinks he is superior

Anyone who believes that the right is good and the left is bad is the simpleton. Neither is good or bad, they just have slightly different values.

100% stupid. The right beleives in freedom and the left believes in govt. Have you no shame??

those on the left love Americans.

too bad crippling Americans with more and more welfare entitlements is not an expression of love. A child could understand this just not a liberal.
I'm sure that child would not understand why they go hungry in a rich country. Only a conservative could explain it to them.

dear there is no hunger in America; in fact Americans suffer far more from too much food than too little. Do you understand?

In America people are rich, even the poor, who all have TV's on which they see advertisements for free food stamps.

The right are stupid fascist brainwashed fools who actually believe they are against "big government" as they give us the TSA, DHS, Patriot Act, Trans-vaginal probes,etc. They only want less government when it comes to oversight of big business.

Well you have definitely made up your mind huh?
The best answer I have is that both views are correct and incorrect. Rather unsatisfying but that's how philosophy actually goes. When trying to figure out why people are the way they are absolute statements are a sign of intellectual laziness. It's why a truly thoughtful person takes things on a case-by-case basis rather than making snap judgements.

Forum List

Back