The difference

Michael Eric Dyson accuses ALL white people of what he does himself. He is a self-righteous hypocrite

Wrong. But as usual none of you whites have the guts to look at yourselves and what YOU do. However you are sure willing to tell everyone else how they should do things.

I'm sorry. What's "race"? Is that some sort of special category that entitles you to special treatment or special consideration?

Take your "race" and shove where the sun never shines because truly, I don't give two f*cks where your ancestors came from. This isn't your ancestors country, this is America. So speak American and act like an American, because you're no different than any of the 300 or so million other people living in this country.
Race is a leftist construct that is used to create victims and justify gun grabs.

Michael Eric Dyson accuses ALL white people of what he does himself. He is a self-righteous hypocrite

Wrong. But as usual none of you whites have the guts to look at yourselves and what YOU do. However you are sure willing to tell everyone else how they should do things.

Fuck off. You are a self righteous hypocrite as well.

I'm sorry. What's "race"? Is that some sort of special category that entitles you to special treatment or special consideration?

Take your "race" and shove where the sun never shines because truly, I don't give two f*cks where your ancestors came from. This isn't your ancestors country, this is America. So speak American and act like an American, because you're no different than any of the 300 or so million other people living in this country.
Race is a leftist construct that is used to create victims and justify gun grabs.

So myself being of a particular "race", couldn't I use that same classification to petition my victimhood and grab something the left loves dearly?

Help me. I am an oppressed white person.

So myself being of a particular "race", couldn't I use that same classification to petition my victimhood and grab something the left loves dearly?

How dare you. Look more closely at yourself, you monster.

How dare you. Look more closely at yourself, you monster.

You're right. I guess my Great Great Grand-daddy shouldn't have had those black people picking cotton on his farm.

Now I shall hide my head in shame and become a Democrat.

Or maybe not. :laugh:

White America doesn't give a hand job for race in America. Actually, white America doesn't give a loogie on the sidewalk for race in America.

LoL, yea, "white america" doesn't give a hand job for race, until you social cons/white nationalists (sorry for repeating myself) need a finger to point or someone to blame....are you going to Turret out "Chicago" now because I showed ya'll to be full of shit?

Da fuq wuz dat? :laughing0301:

:D :D :D

Obviously you've been infiltrated by the liberal ideology. Now we must kidnap you in a black van and rush you off to a super-secret location for de-programming.

White America doesn't give a hand job for race in America. Actually, white America doesn't give a loogie on the sidewalk for race in America.

LoL, yea, "white america" doesn't give a hand job for race, until you social cons/white nationalists (sorry for repeating myself) need a finger to point or someone to blame....are you going to Turret out "Chicago" now because I showed ya'll to be full of shit?

So what about Chicago? What about Baltimore? What about St. Louis, New Orleans, and the other cities where black people are committing genocide against black people?

How the hell are we responsible for that?

So what about Chicago? What about Baltimore? What about St. Louis, New Orleans, and the other cities where black people are committing genocide against black people?

It's a pretty simple answer if you had an education.

People will cite high violent crime as a problem in black communities and cannot understand that if we recognize the pattern of coping behaviors, aggression is one of the methods used to cope with stress.

“Why I just can’t believe that white racism caused those black people to riot and burn up their entire community.” As has been stated, there are hundreds of coping mechanisms, one is self-destructive behavior. However, when you don’t look at racism as what it is, which is a form of abuse, it is difficult to understand how one can say that white racism creates these things.

That and lack of resources.
Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism
From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation
How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy
Retail Redlining: One of the Most Pervasive Forms of Racism Left in America? - CityLab

But the problem with your ignorance is this:

White-on-white-vs-black-on-white-murder.jpg

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes.

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

Just like clockwork.....

Just like clockwork.....

So predictable.

People will cite high violent crime as a problem in black communities and cannot understand that if we recognize the pattern of coping behaviors, aggression is one of the methods used to cope with stress.

“Why I just can’t believe that white racism caused those black people to riot and burn up their entire community.” As has been stated, there are hundreds of coping mechanisms, one is self-destructive behavior. However, when you don’t look at racism as what it is, which is a form of abuse, it is difficult to understand how one can say that white racism creates these things.

Retail Redlining: One of the Most Pervasive Forms of Racism Left in America? - CityLab

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes.

Blacks commit most gun crimes, however.

Blacks are the ones murdering blacks.

And they lie about the so-called *bias*.

SC NAACP leader says he was racially profiled. Body cam footage tells different story

Just like clockwork.....

So predictable.

The only thing predictable is virtually all of the high-crime areas where blacks are killing other blacks, have been governed and administered by liberals, leftists, and Democrats for decades now. That is a proven standard and It has absolutely nothing to do with race.

I have plenty of guts to look at myself and the things I do. But what I don't do is act like some gangster thug, do drugs, carry an illegal firearm, and shoot people just because I feel that I've been slighted.

And yes, I'm very willing to tell people that they shouldn't do shit like that.

Blacks commit most gun crimes, however.

Blacks are the ones murdering blacks.

And they lie about the so-called *bias*.

SC NAACP leader says he was racially profiled. Body cam footage tells different story

Yeah and women lie about rape. Whites commit more crimes, including gun crimes. Whites are murdering whites, concern your white ass with that.

I have plenty of guts to look at myself and the things I do. But what I don't do is act like some gangster thug, do drugs, carry an illegal firearm, and shoot people just because I feel that I've been slighted.

And yes, I'm very willing to tell people that they shouldn't do shit like that.

Apparently you don't because you say nothing about the higher rate of white crime, nor do you talk about white on white crime.

Just like clockwork.....

So predictable.

The only thing predictable is virtually all of the high-crime areas where blacks are killing other blacks, have been governed and administered by liberals, leftists, and Democrats for decades now. That is a proven standard and It has absolutely nothing to do with race.

What's predictable is your lying about high crime areas given whites commit more crimes, Therefore white communities are the high crime areas. And many of these areas are governed by republicans.

Forum List

Back