The difference

White racists look to use anything for an excuse. A man one time spoke to the relevance of an accurate understanding of history.

Now the excuses will come from the usual conservative republicans who will claim this statement is different because in their stupidity we are dwelling and that's not remembering. So it appears you right wing extremist conservatives want to repeat the past.

let us know when you were a slave.
Hell, you probably never had to sit in the back of a bus

Michael Eric Dyson accuses ALL white people of what he does himself. He is a self-righteous hypocrite

Seriously? ALL white people? Did you read that somewhere? If so, where?

41OamjCLgRL._AC_US218_.jpg

Michael Eric Dyson accuses ALL white people of what he does himself. He is a self-righteous hypocrite

Have you actually read the book? Or did you draw a conclusion based on what you interpreted the title of it to mean?

I did not read the book and will not unless someone gives it to me. I refuse to enrich him.

I have read excerpts of the book, visited his face book and twitter pages and watched a dozen or more videos of his discussing the book as well as other sermons to whitey.

I am very familiar with Michael Eric Dyson, so I do know what he professes.

My conclusions are based on what Michael Eric Dyson says, not just the title of the book which is enough to support my statement anyway.

Born in Detroit , ordained at an early age, teen aged father , welfare recipient, sociology professor at Georgetown. This is off the top of my head.

Have you actually read the book? Or did you draw a conclusion based on what you interpreted the title of it to mean?

I did not read the book and will not unless someone gives it to me. I refuse to enrich him.

I have read excerpts of the book, visited his face book and twitter pages and watched a dozen or more videos of his discussing the book as well as other sermons to whitey.

My conclusions are based on what Michael Eric Dyson says, not just the title of the book which is enough to support my statement anyway.

Born in Detroit , ordained at an early age, teen aged father , welfare recipient, sociology professor at Georgetown. This is off the top of my head.

I know all of that. What do think that he "professes"?

I know all of that. What do think that he "professes"?

in anutshell
whitey is guilty of all the evils that have ever befallen black people which includes mass incarceration,police shootings, educational achievement gap and calls for white people to give reparations and repent of their sins.

there is more to it than that but I don't have time to indulge your nitpicking inquisition at ATM

Women are STILL held in pretty much slavery in a lot of places in the world. They go from being the property of their fathers to being the property of their husbands. Perhaps I should demand reparations from all men. Same thing. Lol.

Go for it.

And while we're at it, I demand reparations from those Native Americans for getting me hooked on their damned tobacco. I also demand reparations from the African Americans for causing that damned Civil War.

I also demand that Mexico pays me because I ate too damned many tacos and got fat. Russia should also reimburse me for that drunk-driving charge I got 5 years ago after drinking too much vodka, gay people owe me some money for having to hear about their sexual dysfunction every time I turn on the TV, and Obama should reimburse me for all those guns and ammunition I bought when he was President.

There are still men around even today who believe that women are not really human beings with hopes and aspirations and dreams of their own and that women are here simply to make men happy and satisfied with THEIR lives. So . . . where are my darn reparations? The man has been holding me down for FAR too long! :14:

People will cite high violent crime as a problem in black communities and cannot understand that if we recognize the pattern of coping behaviors, aggression is one of the methods used to cope with stress.

That "stress" is caused by little black minds poisoned to believe that EDUCATION and learning is "too white". And they choose a Thug Culture that promotes killing, drugs, misogyny, and crime as their "cultural role model". Those cities choose to LOWER the academic expectations in their schools and ALLOW about 70% to graduate essentially uneducated and illiterate.

Those cities ABUSE working people just getting by sucking them up into a judicial system that's too rigid, not innovative and responsive to their plight and unconcerned with their tenuous economic situations. And they TAX everything to death. They are of NO HELP to fixing a damn thing. These leaders are MORE concerned about butchering the statistics to make them look good. Both academic statistics and crime statistics.

I didn't have a role in any of that. I'm part of the process to invent new ways of providing public services to the working class poor. What are YOU doing about it -- other than calling every white person a racist for not understanding the situation?

Wrong answer son. You've improved nothing. I've got racist policies changed that helped communities. I've helped blacks start and build businesses. I took kids out of gangs and helped then get post secondary educations. That just a few of the things I've done. I call you a racist because you are a racist.

Whites invented the thug culture bigot.

These people don't look black to me. They look as white as hell and they are thugs, misogynists, drug dealers who are criminals all promoted by white culture to the point of an award wining TV series. Now shut the fuck up.

All whites like you are is good for excuses. You're a loser.

You're wasting your time, social cons/white nationalists will double speak you to death. They sit here talking about "per capita" because that is the only argument they can make to support their agenda, but when the conversation is about police killing blacks at a rate of two times that of whites, then they want to forget about "per capita" and focus on total number. There is too many here with the same agenda to even attempt to discuss it. They just want you to smile and dance for them.

There are rogue cops, but majority of shooting are at criminals.

Wrong. But as usual none of you whites have the guts to look at yourselves and what YOU do. However you are sure willing to tell everyone else how they should do things.

I have plenty of guts to look at myself and the things I do. But what I don't do is act like some gangster thug, do drugs, carry an illegal firearm, and shoot people just because I feel that I've been slighted.

And yes, I'm very willing to tell people that they shouldn't do shit like that.

Apparently you don't because you say nothing about the higher rate of white crime, nor do you talk about white on white crime.

The FBI just called and said that you're a liar...

"Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders..."

Expanded Homicide Data

He's a little bit confused about "rates".. Apparently it's only the absolute number of anything that concerns him. Without doing the math to see how it pans out amongst various sub-groups of the question..

It's a massive WHITE crime wave to him. And blacks don't have a crime issue because more whites are criminals sort of thing. Liberal arts in action..

Yet he misquotes this "whites have a higher rate of crime" thing like he's done the math..

I'm not confused about a damn thing. Whites commit more crime. That's just the way it is. There is only one rate, the total.

All right then but by using that same logic we can say that even though the mortality rate for African American men due to high blood pressure is around 45% as a group and the mortality rate for white men as a group is about 24%, ... Its whites that have the more important medical issue here that really needs to be researched, because there's only ONE rate... the total. Whites have a higher population.

No, actually I think that doesn't work. Its African American men and women who have more of a problem with H blood pressure and heart disease because they suffer at a higher percentage. Total numbers based on population is not an accurate indicator when it comes to the issue of educating people.

Or rather, maybe the way numbers and statistics get used, depends on what the issue is and what side of the fence someone is on.

Last edited:

Wrong. But as usual none of you whites have the guts to look at yourselves and what YOU do. However you are sure willing to tell everyone else how they should do things.

I'm not the one that wrote a book lecturing black people on their transgressions.

A sermon to white America is not lecturing blacks on our transgressions. The book is quit the opposite and you ,might want to read it before you talk stupid. So like I said, whites like you don't have the guts to look at yourselves.

Wise only has a B.A. in political science so I'm afraid I'm going to have to say he's full of shit.

The difference between Wise and your uncle tom is that what Wise said s factually correct, it was not jus an opinion. Your black lawn jockey was completely incorrect in what he sad.

I'm not the one that wrote a book lecturing black people on their transgressions.

A sermon to white America is not lecturing blacks on our transgressions. The book is quit the opposite and you ,might want to read it before you talk stupid. So like I said, whites like you don't have the guts to look at yourselves.

oops I made a typo. Yes, MED makes a living lecturing whitey and uses fallacies to make his case

Wise only has a B.A. in political science so I'm afraid I'm going to have to say he's full of shit.

The difference between Wise and your uncle tom is that what Wise said s factually correct, it was not jus an opinion. Your black lawn jockey was completely incorrect in what he sad.

does that make Tim Wise a white lawn jockey?

Also, what is this white privilege he speaks of?
Where does it come from?

Well, you seemed to think that Riley's opinions should be weighed against his education since you remarked that you were more educated than he is. I simply used the same yardstick.

Besides, there is some truth to what Wise says but he is full of it when he defends the violence of rioting blacks by comparing it to the Revolutionary War. I.E., that whites were willing to commit violence to achieve their ends. Here's the difference though: American whites did not start the violence, Britain did. All we did was declare our independence.
In the case of the black rioters, half the time they rioted after a police involved shooting, they did so immediately after the shooting instead of waiting to see if the investigation ruled it unjustified. Every time a cop shoots a black man they assume it was racially motivated and unjustified and then start looting, burning and destroying property of those who had nothing to do with it.

I have plenty of guts to look at myself and the things I do. But what I don't do is act like some gangster thug, do drugs, carry an illegal firearm, and shoot people just because I feel that I've been slighted.

And yes, I'm very willing to tell people that they shouldn't do shit like that.

Apparently you don't because you say nothing about the higher rate of white crime, nor do you talk about white on white crime.

"Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders..."

Expanded Homicide Data

He's a little bit confused about "rates".. Apparently it's only the absolute number of anything that concerns him. Without doing the math to see how it pans out amongst various sub-groups of the question..

It's a massive WHITE crime wave to him. And blacks don't have a crime issue because more whites are criminals sort of thing. Liberal arts in action..

Yet he misquotes this "whites have a higher rate of crime" thing like he's done the math..

I'm not confused about a damn thing. Whites commit more crime. That's just the way it is. There is only one rate, the total.

All right then but by using that same logic we can say that even though the mortality rate for African American men due to high blood pressure is around 45% as a group and the mortality rate for white men as a group is about 24%, ... Its whites that have the more important medical issue here that really needs to be researched, because there's only ONE rate... the total. Whites have a higher population.

No, actually I think that doesn't work. Its African American men and women who have more of a problem with H blood pressure and heart disease because they suffer at a higher percentage. Total numbers based on population is not an accurate indicator when it comes to the issue of educating people.

Or rather, maybe the way numbers and statistics get used, depends on what the issue is and what side of the fence someone is on.

Whites commit more crime. Each year since I've began looking at the statistics since 1994 whites have had double and triple the amount of arrests for all crimes, the number of murders have been pretty much even and yet after 23 years of looking at how whites commit and are arrested for most of the crime in America whites steady excuse themselves by saying they have the majority of the population so they should be the majority of those committing crime. That is a bullshit excuse.

Whites have he majority of all resources necessary to reduce crime in their communities. Every study based on work done by people who deal with crime and behavior shows hat whites should have a crime 10 percent or less.. Instead its about 70 prcent. Instead of admitting they have a problem there are whites who want to point fingers at everyone else. In addition white lead in almost every category of crime but when the discussion turns to crime will dismiss their criminality to use murder as the claim got this high rate of overall black crime.

When we are talking about crime we are talking about the total numbers of all crimes committed. That is a specific number and that is the only number that any evaluation of crime should be based on.

Expanded Homicide Data

Whites commit more crime. Each year since I've began looking at the statistics since 1994 whites have had double and triple the amount of arrests for all crimes, the number of murders have been pretty much even and yet after 23 years of looking at how whites commit and are arrested for most of the crime in America whites steady excuse themselves by saying they have the majority of the population so they should be the majority of those committing crime. That is a bullshit excuse.

Whites have he majority of all resources necessary to reduce crime in their communities. Every study based on work done by people who deal with crime and behavior shows hat whites should have a crime 10 percent or less.. Instead its about 70 prcent. Instead of admitting they have a problem there are whites who want to point fingers at everyone else. In addition white lead in almost every category of crime but when the discussion turns to crime will dismiss their criminality to use murder as the claim got this high rate of overall black crime.

When we are talking about crime we are talking about the total numbers of all crimes committed. That is a specific number and that is the only number that any evaluation of crime should be based on.

So what do you need reparations for?

Forum List

Back