The difference

White America doesn't give a hand job for race in America. Actually, white America doesn't give a loogie on the sidewalk for race in America.

I'm sorry. What's "race"? Is that some sort of special category that entitles you to special treatment or special consideration?

Take your "race" and shove where the sun never shines because truly, I don't give two f*cks where your ancestors came from. This isn't your ancestors country, this is America. So speak American and act like an American, because you're no different than any of the 300 or so million other people living in this country.

There are humans, and there are ignorant execrable assholes. Those are the only designations I employ.

The guy in the video is white, therefore he doesn’t understand the racial realities of America!

I'm sorry. What's "race"? Is that some sort of special category that entitles you to special treatment or special consideration?

Take your "race" and shove where the sun never shines because truly, I don't give two f*cks where your ancestors came from. This isn't your ancestors country, this is America. So speak American and act like an American, because you're no different than any of the 300 or so million other people living in this country.

Try answering the question presented in the OP.

There are humans, and there are ignorant execrable assholes. Those are the only designations I employ.

And what exactly does that have to do with the question asked in the OP?

White America doesn't give a hand job for race in America. Actually, white America doesn't give a loogie on the sidewalk for race in America.

And exactly what does this have to do with the OP?

Why white Americans don’t see themselves when they hear the word ‘race’

The guy in the video is white, therefore he doesn’t understand the racial realities of America!

It appears he understands them quite well. Notice that he's not telling blacks what they see doesn't happen and that only what he sees as a white man is how it is for blacks. It is truly dfficult to try having an intellectual debate with uneducated people.

It appears he understands them quite well. Notice that he's not telling blacks what they see doesn't happen and that only what he sees as a white man is how it is for blacks. It is truly dfficult to try having an intellectual debate with uneducated people.

But he is part of White America.

Tim Wise: ‘White America’ does not understand the racial realities of America

Therefore he does not understand the racial realities of America!

Well by listening to him it is apparent he understands it very well.

So the contradiction escapes you. I am not surprised!

You are playing games with the title of the video. l heard what was said. You make up a contradiction so you can deny what s being said. I see that and that is what doesn't escape me. The question was asked if what was said is racist. You have yet to answer that.

You are playing games with the title of the video. l heard what was said. You make up a contradiction so you can deny what s being said. I see that and that is what doesn't escape me. The question was asked if what was said is racist. You have yet to answer that.
If you call using simple logic “playing games”, then yes I am. Was what he said racist? Guess I’m not qualified to answer that since I’m white. Just like Tim Wise was unqualified to say what he said because he is white.

If you call using simple logic “playing games”, then yes I am. Was what he said racist? Guess I’m not qualified to answer that since I’m white. Just like Tim Wise was unqualified to say what he said because he is white.

The question was were the comments racist. Not what you think he's qualified to say.

Forum List

Back