The difference

Michael Eric Dyson accuses ALL white people of what he does himself. He is a self-righteous hypocrite

Wrong. But as usual none of you whites have the guts to look at yourselves and what YOU do. However you are sure willing to tell everyone else how they should do things.

I have plenty of guts to look at myself and the things I do. But what I don't do is act like some gangster thug, do drugs, carry an illegal firearm, and shoot people just because I feel that I've been slighted.

And yes, I'm very willing to tell people that they shouldn't do shit like that.

Apparently you don't because you say nothing about the higher rate of white crime, nor do you talk about white on white crime.

The FBI just called and said that you're a liar...

"Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders..."

Expanded Homicide Data

People will cite high violent crime as a problem in black communities and cannot understand that if we recognize the pattern of coping behaviors, aggression is one of the methods used to cope with stress.

That "stress" is caused by little black minds poisoned to believe that EDUCATION and learning is "too white". And they choose a Thug Culture that promotes killing, drugs, misogyny, and crime as their "cultural role model". Those cities choose to LOWER the academic expectations in their schools and ALLOW about 70% to graduate essentially uneducated and illiterate.

Those cities ABUSE working people just getting by sucking them up into a judicial system that's too rigid, not innovative and responsive to their plight and unconcerned with their tenuous economic situations. And they TAX everything to death. They are of NO HELP to fixing a damn thing. These leaders are MORE concerned about butchering the statistics to make them look good. Both academic statistics and crime statistics.

I didn't have a role in any of that. I'm part of the process to invent new ways of providing public services to the working class poor. What are YOU doing about it -- other than calling every white person a racist for not understanding the situation?

Michael Eric Dyson accuses ALL white people of what he does himself. He is a self-righteous hypocrite

Wrong. But as usual none of you whites have the guts to look at yourselves and what YOU do. However you are sure willing to tell everyone else how they should do things.

I have plenty of guts to look at myself and the things I do. But what I don't do is act like some gangster thug, do drugs, carry an illegal firearm, and shoot people just because I feel that I've been slighted.

Apparently you don't because you say nothing about the higher rate of white crime, nor do you talk about white on white crime.

"Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders..."

Expanded Homicide Data

Really?

According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

The problem is NOT white elected officials. Not unless your goal is complete segregation. Because if you want to live in a megalopolis -- there's gonna be racial diversity.

The problem in Ferguson is NOT "government sponsored segregation" from 80 year ago. It's a city that THINKS it can push folks on the verge of economic insolvency around with impunity and without any accomodations. They WANT to govern just like any "sleepy suburb" does. But they CAN'T. And they shouldn't try. Because their demographics are DIFFERENT from other cities.

1) Poor folks can't get a 9AM court call and sit around waiting until 3PM for the case. Probably easy to fix.

2) A poor black lady living in her car should be able to send her $5 a month in an envelope and NOT HAVE the city send it back to her and issue a warrant.

3) The city warrant system should be as accurate and correct as a Fed Ex to-do list. In Ferguson when they look up your warrants -- more than 1/2 of them ARE WRONG or SHOULD be contested. Should we fix this? It's not the Police fault that they're enforcing bad paper.

4) Black voter turnout in Ferguson SUCKS. Because despite the fact that these folks LOVE BIG Govt and reliably vote for more BIG GOVT, they look at City Hall much the way they look at the police force or the outrageous taxes that they pay for rousted on the streets regularly..

Stuff like THAT is FAR more important than "understanding your historical pain".. It's in the here and now. GOOD folks are working on changing things. What you doing???

Last edited:
People will cite high violent crime as a problem in black communities and cannot understand that if we recognize the pattern of coping behaviors, aggression is one of the methods used to cope with stress.

That "stress" is caused by little black minds poisoned to believe that EDUCATION and learning is "too white". And they choose a Thug Culture that promotes killing, drugs, misogyny, and crime as their "cultural role model". Those cities choose to LOWER the academic expectations in their schools and ALLOW about 70% to graduate essentially uneducated and illiterate.

Those cities ABUSE working people just getting by sucking them up into a judicial system that's too rigid, not innovative and responsive to their plight and unconcerned with their tenuous economic situations. And they TAX everything to death. They are of NO HELP to fixing a damn thing. These leaders are MORE concerned about butchering the statistics to make them look good. Both academic statistics and crime statistics.

I didn't have a role in any of that. I'm part of the process to invent new ways of providing public services to the working class poor. What are YOU doing about it -- other than calling every white person a racist for not understanding the situation?

Wrong answer son. You've improved nothing. I've got racist policies changed that helped communities. I've helped blacks start and build businesses. I took kids out of gangs and helped then get post secondary educations. That just a few of the things I've done. I call you a racist because you are a racist.

Whites invented the thug culture bigot.

These people don't look black to me. They look as white as hell and they are thugs, misogynists, drug dealers who are criminals all promoted by white culture to the point of an award wining TV series. Now shut the fuck up.

All whites like you are is good for excuses. You're a loser.

The problem is NOT white elected officials. Not unless your goal is complete segregation. Because if you want to live in a megalopolis -- there's gonna be racial diversity.

The problem in Ferguson is NOT "government sponsored segregation" from 80 year ago. It's a city that THINKS it can push folks on the verge of economic insolvency around with impunity and without any accomodations. They WANT to govern just like any "sleepy suburb" does. But they CAN'T. And they shouldn't try. Because their demographics are DIFFERENT from other cities.

1) Poor folks can't get a 9AM court call and sit around waiting until 3PM for the case. Probably easy to fix.

2) A poor black lady living in her car should be able to send her $5 a month in an envelope and NOT HAVE the city send it back to her and issue a warrant.

3) The city warrant system should be as accurate and correct as a Fed Ex to-do list. In Ferguson when they look up your warrants -- more than 1/2 of them ARE WRONG or SHOULD be contested. Should we fix this? It's not the Police fault that they're enforcing bad paper.

4) Black voter turnout in Ferguson SUCKS. Because despite the fact that these folks LOVE BIG Govt and reliably vote for more BIG GOVT, they look at City Hall much the way they look at the police force or the outrageous taxes that they pay for rousted on the streets regularly..

Stuff like THAT is FAR more important than "understanding your historical pain".. It's in the here and now. GOOD folks are working are changing things. What you doing???

Shut up. I know what the problem is You don't. You blow hot air and enable trolls. That's all you're good for.

You are mistaken, again. YOU are the one telling whites what they should do and what they should not do.

White America doesn't give a hand job for race in America. Actually, white America doesn't give a loogie on the sidewalk for race in America.

I'm sorry. What's "race"? Is that some sort of special category that entitles you to special treatment or special consideration?

Take your "race" and shove where the sun never shines because truly, I don't give two f*cks where your ancestors came from. This isn't your ancestors country, this is America. So speak American and act like an American, because you're no different than any of the 300 or so million other people living in this country.

LoL, yea, "white america" doesn't give a hand job for race, until you social cons/white nationalists (sorry for repeating myself) need a finger to point or someone to blame....are you going to Turret out "Chicago" now because I showed ya'll to be full of shit?

So what about Chicago? What about Baltimore? What about St. Louis, New Orleans, and the other cities where black people are committing genocide against black people?

How the hell are we responsible for that?

It's a pretty simple answer if you had an education.

“Why I just can’t believe that white racism caused those black people to riot and burn up their entire community.” As has been stated, there are hundreds of coping mechanisms, one is self-destructive behavior. However, when you don’t look at racism as what it is, which is a form of abuse, it is difficult to understand how one can say that white racism creates these things.

That and lack of resources.
Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism
From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation
How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy
Retail Redlining: One of the Most Pervasive Forms of Racism Left in America? - CityLab

But the problem with your ignorance is this:

White-on-white-vs-black-on-white-murder.jpg

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes.

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost
You know damn well that per capita, whites do NOT commit most of the VIOLENT crimes.

White America doesn't give a hand job for race in America. Actually, white America doesn't give a loogie on the sidewalk for race in America.

I'm sorry. What's "race"? Is that some sort of special category that entitles you to special treatment or special consideration?

Take your "race" and shove where the sun never shines because truly, I don't give two f*cks where your ancestors came from. This isn't your ancestors country, this is America. So speak American and act like an American, because you're no different than any of the 300 or so million other people living in this country.

LoL, yea, "white america" doesn't give a hand job for race, until you social cons/white nationalists (sorry for repeating myself) need a finger to point or someone to blame....are you going to Turret out "Chicago" now because I showed ya'll to be full of shit?

So what about Chicago? What about Baltimore? What about St. Louis, New Orleans, and the other cities where black people are committing genocide against black people?

Just like clockwork.....

So predictable.
And neither of you can seem to answer that question. How are we responsible for that?

Wrong answer son. You've improved nothing. I've got racist policies changed that helped communities. I've helped blacks start and build businesses. I took kids out of gangs and helped then get post secondary educations. That just a few of the things I've done. I call you a racist because you are a racist.

These people don't look black to me. They look as white as hell and they are thugs, misogynists, drug dealers who are criminals all promoted by white culture to the point of an award wining TV series. Now shut the fuck up.

How many white Millenials want to emulate Tony Soprano? Far less then the number who are fans of the "thugs".

You have no idea what I've done. That's what makes you special. I'm a bigot and a racist because I don't believe you're speaking or solving anything with your "individualism and white folks suck", I need "to suffer", and all your problems are 150 yrs old white people issues. THey are NOT.

I almost ruined my "lily white" legal record standing up cops trying to throw a black teen girl thru the plate glass window of our Head Start location during a race riot. That was MY intro to "race relations" at 17. And it's gotten a lot "real-er" since.

At least until I met you and had to waste time with your lecturing instead of discussing anything with ANY white person. That's been a pretty un-real racial experience. And you're not getting anywhere with me either are you? Don't have that problem discussing these things with black friends and neighbors in Hillbilly Hollywood. Why is that man? You speak for THEM as well? Or are they traitors to YOUR cause?

Expanded Homicide Data

He's a little bit confused about "rates".. Apparently it's only the absolute number of anything that concerns him. Without doing the math to see how it pans out amongst various sub-groups of the question..

It's a massive WHITE crime wave to him. And blacks don't have a crime issue because more whites are criminals sort of thing. Liberal arts in action..

Yet he misquotes this "whites have a higher rate of crime" thing like he's done the math..

Expanded Homicide Data

He's a little bit confused about "rates".. Apparently it's only the absolute number of anything that concerns him. Without doing the math to see how it pans out amongst various sub-groups of the question..

It's a massive WHITE crime wave to him. And blacks don't have a crime issue because more whites are criminals sort of thing. Liberal arts in action..

Yet he misquotes this "whites have a higher rate of crime" thing like he's done the math..
He also seems to make excuses for the blacks who commit crimes.

It's a pretty simple answer if you had an education.

“Why I just can’t believe that white racism caused those black people to riot and burn up their entire community.” As has been stated, there are hundreds of coping mechanisms, one is self-destructive behavior. However, when you don’t look at racism as what it is, which is a form of abuse, it is difficult to understand how one can say that white racism creates these things.

That and lack of resources.
Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism
From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation
How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy
Retail Redlining: One of the Most Pervasive Forms of Racism Left in America? - CityLab

But the problem with your ignorance is this:

White-on-white-vs-black-on-white-murder.jpg

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes.

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost
I think all criminals should be prosecuted, regardless of race. YOU make excuses for blacks being aggressive and criminal.

You're wasting your time, social cons/white nationalists will double speak you to death. They sit here talking about "per capita" because that is the only argument they can make to support their agenda, but when the conversation is about police killing blacks at a rate of two times that of whites, then they want to forget about "per capita" and focus on total number. There is too many here with the same agenda to even attempt to discuss it. They just want you to smile and dance for them.

Expanded Homicide Data

I'm not confused about a damn thing. Whites commit more crime. That's just the way it is. There is only one rate, the total.

You're wasting your time, social cons/white nationalists will double speak you to death. They sit here talking about "per capita" because that is the only argument they can make to support their agenda, but when the conversation is about police killing blacks at a rate of two times that of whites, then they want to forget about "per capita" and focus on total number. There is too many here with the same agenda to even attempt to discuss it. They just want you to smile and dance for them.

I stopped dancing for whites some 57 years ago. OOPs, that's when I was born.

Sometimes you just have to shut some white people up. Flacaltenn, you are going to go to school from this point on.

ALL RISE! Class is in session.

Interracial homicides have reached levels not seen since president Barack Obama first took office, when rates began a period of steady decline, according to the latest statistics from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Most notably, white-on-black killings spiked by 22.5 percent between 2014 and 2015 after years of mostly trending downward. Killings of whites by African Americans increased by 12.2 percent, while black-on-black and white-on-white killings increased only slightly—by just 7.9 percent and 3.5 percent, respectively—between 2014 and 2015, after mostly falling since 2008. Overall, more than twice as many black-on-white homicides occurred compared with white-on-black homicides.

To be sure, homicides in which the offender and victim were of the same race have vastly outnumbered interracial homicides for the past ten years. FBI data show that while 500 black-on-white killings and 229 white-on-black killings were reported in 2015, 2,574 homicides were committed by whites against other whites, and 2,380 by blacks against blacks.

White On Black Crime vs. Black On White Crime: New Statistics Show More Killings Between Races

So for those of us who are sane and non racist, we see that anyone using the last sentence of the first paragraph is making a disingenuous argument. This is because as the numbers.show whites are 5 times more likely to be killed by another white than by a black person. Also I underlined the first line to illustrate the fact that white on black killings are on a sharp increase and have increased at least 3 amount of the increase in interracial crime. So for whites to claim that there is an increase in blacks killing whites, well that's incorrect. Then as we notice by the numbers in this particular year there were more whites killing whites than blacks killing blacks. Also as you read this information, there is no use of per capita.

here-endeth-the-lesson.jpg

Last edited:
White racists look to use anything for an excuse. A man one time spoke to the relevance of an accurate understanding of history.

Now the excuses will come from the usual conservative republicans who will claim this statement is different because in their stupidity we are dwelling and that's not remembering. So it appears you right wing extremist conservatives want to repeat the past.

I'm not the one that wrote a book lecturing black people on their transgressions.

41OamjCLgRL._AC_US218_.jpg

Forum List

Back