The Democrats war on babies.

Let me get this straight ... you're stating that those who speak up for the life of the unborn are what, hypocrites? if they are not 100% taking care of that child from cradle to grave (someone else taking care of a person from cradle to grave ..hmmm, that's sounds so familiar) but the woman and man who took part in creating this life bear no responsibility in the raising of the child because it's hard, expensive and gosh she/they just aren't up to it? You place ZERO responsibility on her/them and full responsibility on someone else. How. Typical. There are a plethora of avenues, both public and private, available for helping those who have an unplanned child yet you act as if nothing at all is out there. What a bunch of hooey.

Anti-woman crowd? Uh, that would be the folks who support selective (female) gender abortion.

Of course it is, it's one of the earliest developmental stages of a human being.

That unique, one-of-a-kind human being that never existed before being conceived and will never again exist is most certainly a person and abortion terminates/destroys/ends that individual human beings life. You are advocating late term abortion ... you just stated that "abortion, even at the early stages, is not killing a person". If abortion isn't killing a person then you're fine with late term abortion.

I'm sorry you were sick and missed your biology classes.

So you believe IVF is murder right?

Yeah, not a fan of IVF at all. On the basis that I do believe life begins at fertilization but also -- and I'm aware that I'm likely standing in a corner all alone on this but -- I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. If we were never able to have our own children it would be because we were meant to adopt ... that our child was already here.

I wonder if IVF has impacted adoption?

I respect that. I don't agree with you, but I appreciate people who pro-life and not just anti-abortion.

Big Government Consevatism

... turning the wombs of women into incubators for their God.

Welcome to the biggest government of all.

Thats the dumbest thing I have had read in weeks......Your parents should demand their tax money back cause your education is a utter failure.

No... I believe it happens at the start of Rapid Brain Development. Do you still love the discussion?

Yep, I love it, so lets get into details, what is that, when does it start?
I pick conception, pretty simple, egg is potential, sperm is potential, the two together are life, assuming it takes hold in the mother. Why do I pick it like this?

Well if you're 1, to get to 10 years old what do you NEED? Food (including water), oxygen and TIME, everything else is helpful like shelter, love, ect, but they dont grow you. So when the egg is feritlized what does it need before birth? Food, oxygen and time, that's it.

Well, a sheep egg also needs only food and oxygen to develop into a fully grown sheep. But that is not a reason to believe that sheep egg is a human being.

Thats because it is a sheep you fucking dummie. You do know the difference between a sheep and a human right?

Forum List

Back