The Democrats promised to honor the election results but they LIED...

Abortion is not allowed after the first trimester....Which is 3 months...Try a little harder to lie next time...

And there's the point that the rest of his post is lies .

Crazy righties make it seem like the Dems are taking the election to court . You know, like bush did years ago .

You mean the same Bush that when inaugurated the lying piece of shit John Lewis protested despite Lewis saying he never missed another inauguration?

Well to defend Lewis . Bush's inauguration was pretty forgetable .

More excuses for another lying Democrat. Lewis lied. You defend his lying. You're as big a piece of shit as he is.

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?

What does not honoring the election results consist of?

Denying the legitimacy of the winner because you don't like the results. That's Race Pimp John Lewis. He's also a liar and it's been proven.

Trump is the proven liar. Trump was the one saying he wouldn't honor the results . You reap what you sow .

Since, as you claim, Trump is the only one saying he wouldn't honor the results, that means other, by omission, implied they would. Honor them bitch. Yours lost.
Aww it is so sweet to see you squirm... worms often do when they are hooked!

The Dems have a problem with Putin choosing the president. I guess you don't?

I had a problem with Hillary being President. In case you haven't heard, your bitch lost.
Yada yada yada and Putin's bitch won!

Trump won. Your bitch lost.

Why don't you say what Putin did to influence the election. Be specific.

Hacked DNC emails and used wiki to leak them out in an attempt to sway the election towards trump .

How dare they,whoever it was,expose hillary's corruption.
Amiright!?!?

Notice the left doesn't refute WHAT those emails said? News flash to them. If Hillary hadn't done what the emails said, there are no emails to show. If the left claims what was in the emails wasn't true, why are they worried about them being shown. What influence would they have had if they were false?

I had a problem with Hillary being President. In case you haven't heard, your bitch lost.

Hacked DNC emails and used wiki to leak them out in an attempt to sway the election towards trump .

And don't forget the steady stream Russian fake news that RWers gobbled up.

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?

What does not honoring the election results consist of?

Denying the legitimacy of the winner because you don't like the results. That's Race Pimp John Lewis. He's also a liar and it's been proven.

Trump is the proven liar. Trump was the one saying he wouldn't honor the results . You reap what you sow .

Since, as you claim, Trump is the only one saying he wouldn't honor the results, that means other, by omission, implied they would. Honor them bitch. Yours lost.
Aww it is so sweet to see you squirm... worms often do when they are hooked!

You're the one that said Trump was the ONLY ONE saying he wouldn't honor them. Since you didn't say you wouldn't, it leave only one other option and that is that you would. Liars squirm and you can't squirm hard enough to get out of your lies.

Hacked emails from hillary's homebrew server...
Ahh, yes, the case of the purloined E-mails. A detective novel worthy of Poe.

Are you saying what the emails showed is true?

Amiright!?!?

Since the left complains so much about the emails being shown, they have to admit they're true.

Crazy righties make it seem like the Dems are taking the election to court . You know, like bush did years ago .

You misspelled Gore

as always, I a happy to help you out

you're welcome

It was Bush v Gore . Not the other way around .

You far left drones tried to take it to court, but it was shot down!

Remember all those recounts that continue to benefit Trump?

Abortion is not allowed after the first trimester....Which is 3 months...Try a little harder to lie next time...

3rd trimester abortions are legal in all but 3 states: TX, IA & VA

There are ZERO states that restrict abortions at 3 months

There are 24 states that restrict abortions after 20 OR 24 weeks - that would be 5 or 6 months

if you plan on calling someone out for "lying"; try to at least have your facts straight...

abortion is just murder on our children

and before you ask, here is a link from a pro-abortion source that documents the actual laws as of January 1, 2017

you're welcome

State Policies on Later Abortions

Do you know who's getting late abortions ? People who's babies are horribly deformed and will die within minutes of being born, maybe taking mom with them.

I knew one lady who's babies insides , were on the outside ! Nature can be a real bitch when it comes to pregnancy.

Are you saying what the emails showed is true?

Of course they were true no Clinton never denied the content of the e-mails!

You misspelled Gore

you're welcome

Remember the right pre claiming that the results were bogus like 2 weeks before the election ?

Amiright!?!?

Notice the left doesn't refute WHAT those emails said? News flash to them. If Hillary hadn't done what the emails said, there are no emails to show. If the left claims what was in the emails wasn't true, why are they worried about them being shown. What influence would they have had if they were false?

Well what's in the GOP emails ? I'm sure there's nothing there!!!

You misspelled Gore

you're welcome

Remember the right pre claiming that the results were bogus like 2 weeks before the election ?

Remember the left claiming that was incorrect. Now, they claim the results aren't legitimate. Funny how the left said it wasn't rigged until it became that way because your bitch lost.

You misspelled Gore

you're welcome

Oh my word - really? Would you even know the truth if it bit you in the ass?

After Harris certified the election on the 26th, Gore sued, arguing that the count was still going on. The case was dismissed, Gore appealed, the Florida Supreme Court ordered the count to continue. BUSH appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court. Hence, “Bush v. Gore” and not “Gore v. WTF Is Florida Thinking.”Oct 20, 2016

Amiright!?!?

Well what's in the GOP emails ? I'm sure there's nothing there!!!

If nothing is there, how can nothing have influenced an election?

3rd trimester abortions are legal in all but 3 states: TX, IA & VA

There are ZERO states that restrict abortions at 3 months

There are 24 states that restrict abortions after 20 OR 24 weeks - that would be 5 or 6 months

if you plan on calling someone out for "lying"; try to at least have your facts straight...

abortion is just murder on our children

and before you ask, here is a link from a pro-abortion source that documents the actual laws as of January 1, 2017

you're welcome

State Policies on Later Abortions

Do you know who's getting late abortions ? People who's babies are horribly deformed and will die within minutes of being born, maybe taking mom with them.

I knew one lady who's babies insides , were on the outside ! Nature can be a real bitch when it comes to pregnancy.

1. That is not always true

2. I was responding to the comment that stated abortions are illegal after 3 months, they most certainly are legal, as I proved

Try to keep up

Amiright!?!?

Because you RW shills believe anything negative about democrats it wouldn't matter if the e-mails were doctored or not, you would believe the worst...just like the guy who shot up the pizza parlor based on Faux news!

Forum List

Back