The Democratic Strategy?

...Yeah, Trump is so stupid, all he has done is win the POTUS against BOTH Party establishment elites, become a best selling author, a top TV entertainer, and a BILLIONAIRE, all because he is so fucking stupid. /sarc Go fuck yourself in your stupid fucking ass, mmk? How about it, Sparky?
You tell 'em, Princess.

Was a time, I used to throw rocks at Orgasmic ObamaBots... idiot-fanatics who couldn't (or, worse, wouldn't) see their Failed Messiah's flaws.

Times change.

Now's a great time to throw rocks at Trumpian Trailer Trash - idiot fanatics who can't (or, worse, won't) see their Failed Führer's flaws.

Your boy is a fairly successful Robber Baron who stays one step ahead of his creditors in Federal bankruptcy court; and he has great Hired Help, to cook the books.

But that's his expertise.

He did, indeed, win the Presidency against all odds, and despite both parties.

He did so by promising great things.

So far, he's delivered Jack $hit, and it's not getting better as the weeks go by.

Within the realm of Governance, he's proved himself an idiot; an ineffective mostly-hot-air-few-results type who turns on a dime and cannot get anything done beyond his EOs.

Not to mention damaging - perhaps destroying - international friendships and alliances, isolating America, and beginning to turn America from Bedford Falls into Pottersville.

And that's just the first 60+ days.

There's a lot more fun ahead of us, and your Idiot Savant is unlikely to last; the campaign is over, and even Republicans will turn on a collaborator and traitor, once fully outed.

You may very well have backed the wrong horse; in any event, we'll know soon enough.

Meanwhile, you know where you can stick your KornShell... my little Internet tiger.

Last edited:
IMG_0378.JPG
Democratic strategy is simple. Sit back and watch Lil Hitler's administration self destruct.

View attachment 119141 Democratic strategy is simple. Sit back and watch Lil Hitler's administration self destruct.
Yes. I agree.

Democratic strategy is simple.

Simple strategy for simple minds.

They're gonna have to reach deeper than that, to come back from their humiliating and well-deserved exile from political power.

Trouble is, I doubt they possess the collective honesty, pragmatism and wisdom to do what is necessary, to regain that power.

They're far too busy blaming everyone and everything else for their defeat, when they should be looking to their own focal points and agenda and their own mirrors.

Arrogant twits.

IMG_0102.JPG
View attachment 119141 Democratic strategy is simple. Sit back and watch Lil Hitler's administration self destruct.
Yes. I agree.

They're gonna have to reach deeper than that, to come back from their humiliating and well-deserved exile from political power.

Trouble is, I doubt they possess the collective honesty, pragmatism and wisdom to do what is necessary, to regain that power.

They're far too busy blaming everyone and everything else for their defeat, when they should be looking to their own focal points and agenda and their own mirrors.

Arrogant twits.
News flash: The election is over. We're now in month three of the most incompetent and lowest rated presidency in American history at this point. His influence is extending far and wide.

Last edited:
IMG_0356.JPG
Trouble is, the Drumpf White House routinely produces AbEnds and Cartesian Products and more GoTo's than a rookie coder could spawn in a year.

Might as well try teaching C++ and ANSI SQL to a warthog, as to teach Drumpf the Art of Governance.

Or 360 BAL to a drag-and-drop Office macro-writer.
Yeah, Trump is so stupid, all he has done is win the POTUS against BOTH Party establishment elites, become a best selling author, a top TV entertainer, and a BILLIONAIRE, all because he is so fucking stupid.

/sarc

Go fuck yourself in your stupid fucking ass, mmk? How about it, Sparky?
The pussy grabber is certainly no billionaire. Prove me wrong. Show me his tax returns. Best selling author ???? OF A BOOK HE DIDNT WRITE. Tony Schwartz did. Tony said Trump was hardly present during the time he wrote it. He also said as time went on the little schmuck started to believe he actually wrote the book.
Real successful first two months too.

View attachment 119143
Trouble is, the Drumpf White House routinely produces AbEnds and Cartesian Products and more GoTo's than a rookie coder could spawn in a year.

Might as well try teaching C++ and ANSI SQL to a warthog, as to teach Drumpf the Art of Governance.

Yeah, Trump is so stupid, all he has done is win the POTUS against BOTH Party establishment elites, become a best selling author, a top TV entertainer, and a BILLIONAIRE, all because he is so fucking stupid.

/sarc

The pussy grabber is certainly no billionaire. Prove me wrong. Show me his tax returns. Best selling author ???? OF A BOOK HE DIDNT WRITE. Tony Schwartz did. Tony said Trump was hardly present during the time he wrote it. He also said as time went on the little schmuck started to believe he actually wrote the book.

Everyone knows whats wrong with you lefties...

Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill

View attachment 119144
Yes. I agree.

Arrogant twits.
News flash: The election is over. We're now in month three of the most incompetent and lowest rated presidency in American history at this point. His influence is extending far and wide.
Oh, you're preaching to the choir, about the unsuitability of Benito Drumpf.

But that has nothing to do with the Democrat's pressing need to examine their focal points and agenda and to stop fielding such $hitty candidates, in order to regain power.

View attachment 119143

/sarc

Everyone knows whats wrong with you lefties...

Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill
World Nut Daily. Perfect source for you. Appropo.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/13/opinion/mental-health-professionals-warn-about-trump.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back