The Democratic Strategy?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Protect gangsters who are illegal immigrants.

Have their fingerprints all over the collapse of Obamacare later this year.

Getting the spotlight off of GOP errors in the repeal and replace bill.

Ensuring that blue state taxes go way up relative to red state taxes because the GOP has now pivoted to tax reform making state and local taxes a much bigger trigger of internal capital flight.

Creating the means and opportunity to purge the federal bureaucracy of Democrats through Obama's unmasking scandal.

Ensuring that blue state taxes go way up relative to red state taxes because the GOP has now pivoted to tax reform making state and local taxes a much bigger trigger of internal capital flight.

Creating the means and opportunity to purge the federal bureaucracy of Democrats through Obama's unmasking scandal.

Was it fun making all of that shit up?

They don't have a strategy. Let's pretend they do. It's called bullshit the remaining Democrats. Pretend nothing is wrong.

ACA is doing just fine. It just needs to be left alone.

Like Mark Twain said, news of its demise is premature.

They don't have a strategy. Let's pretend they do. It's called bullshit the remaining Democrats. Pretend nothing is wrong.
Nothing is wrong.

If you believe the GOP bullsh!t it will rot your mind.

If wishes were horses...

...some real fanciful notions you've got there.

Nothing is wrong.

I don't. A lot is wrong with the Democrats.

Nothing is wrong.

Yah but Trump has made Schumer and Pelosi look like two angels of God and that will have repercussions in 2018.

Right now it looks like Pelosi will take over in the House.

I sort of hope McConnell can keep his job in the Senate.

I like divided government.

Right now we have divided government only within the GOP because they cannot agree with each other. There are 2 factions within the GOP -- the far right and the middle right. And apparently they hate each other. Probably more than they hate DEM's.

:D

Nothing is wrong.

Yah but Trump has made Schumer and Pelosi look like two angels of God and that will have repercussions in 2018.

Right now we have divided government only within the GOP because they cannot agree with each other. There are 2 factions within the GOP -- the far right and the middle right. And apparently they hate each other. Probably more than they hate DEM's.

I disagree. Right now the Democrats have a strategy of I hate Trump and that is all. If they think this is all that is necessary for 2018 then they are barking up the wrong tree.
Yeah, the GOP is divided and that has been an issue. Both of those factions represent interests. That still isn't enough for the Democrats. They stand for nothing. The Democrats are divided and, frankly, pretty worthless.

Nothing is wrong.

I disagree. Right now the Democrats have a strategy of I hate Trump and that is all. If they think this is all that is necessary for 2018 then they are barking up the wrong tree.
Yeah, the GOP is divided and that has been an issue. Both of those factions represent interests. That still isn't enough for the Democrats. They stand for nothing. The Democrats are divided and, frankly, pretty worthless.
"I hate Trump" is a sound strategy right now.

This is called giving someone enough rope to hang themselves.

Trump has been doing it to himself over and over.

Nothing is wrong.

But, they didn't. Every little thing is an issue. So, what the hell are they going to run on? Nothing. The Democrats are divided.

Nothing is wrong.

But, they didn't. Every little thing is an issue. So, what the hell are they going to run on? Nothing. The Democrats are divided.
You are giving the voters more credit than they deserve.

Maybe for a smart lady/woman (single/married) like yourself it matters.

But for most people under the bell curve annoyance and hate are enough.

Right about now everybody is annoyed with Trump. A few people even hate him.

I am perfectly happy with him however. That he is accomplishing nothing is perfectly find with me.

Still I would like to see Pelosi take over the House again.

But not have McConnell lose the Senate at the same time.

You are giving the voters more credit than they deserve.

Maybe for a smart lady/woman (single/married) like yourself it matters.

But for most people under the bell curve annoyance and hate are enough.

Right about now everybody is annoyed with Trump. A few people even hate him.

I am perfectly happy with him however. That he is accomplishing nothing is perfectly find with me.

Still I would like to see Pelosi take over the House again.

But not have McConnell lose the Senate at the same time.

What good is Pelosi? What does Pelosi represent?

At the moment, the Dems couldn't find their own arses with their own hands, in a well-lit room, surrounded by mirrors.

They do not have a leader.

They do not have a strategy.

They suffer from Post Election Shock Disorder.

Karma, in the form of Humble Pie... hey... they went too far out in Left Field, and forgot Middle America, and they got bitch-slapped for it, good-and-proper.

Last edited:
At the moment, the Dems couldn't find their own arses with their own hands, in a well-lit room, surrounded by mirrors.
Funny because the DEM's don't need to do anything.

They can play a waiting game (chess term) until 2018.

The more Trump fokks up -- the more the DEM's win.

You would be a fool to interrupt such a beneficial process.

You underestimate the division in the Democratic party.

What good is Pelosi? What does Pelosi represent?
Right now Pelosi stands for ACA.

She was 1/3rd of the force that implemented it -- the greatest social safety net since Medicare from LBJ.

The other two besides Pelosi are Harry Reid and BHO.

Reid retired due to old age. Pelosi keeps on ticking and is energetic and driven. She is an eloquent speaker and very sincere.

BHO was retired by term limits -- 2 terms (implemented by the GOP after FDR).

The only thing I disagree with Pelosi and Schumer on is their anti gun views.

We have so much crime and violence that everyone now needs to be armed and trained. Most people are not therefore most people become victims because they are unprepared.

All of that is true.

But it sure would be nice to see a political party have to keep up with the success of the other, to have to raise its game, for a change.

This pointing the finger and saying "look at how lousy they are" only demonstrates how badly this country is under-performing.

Forum List

Back