The Democratic Strategy?

At the moment, the Dems couldn't find their own arses with their own hands, in a well-lit room, surrounded by mirrors.
Funny because the DEM's don't need to do anything.

They can play a waiting game (chess term) until 2018.

The more Trump fokks up -- the more the DEM's win.

You would be a fool to interrupt such a beneficial process.

You underestimate the division in the Democratic party.
I watch the DEM's and I have to laugh.

But when I watch the GOP then I have to laugh more.

Right now Trump is a laughing stock. And so is Ryan.

At the moment, the Dems couldn't find their own arses with their own hands, in a well-lit room, surrounded by mirrors.

The Dems lost Straight White Christian America - more specifically, the Dems lost Blue Collar America... a demographic they've owned since FDR's time.

The only thing keeping them afloat right now is the hope that Drumpf phukks up enough to get kicked out of office, or for Pubs to lose the mid-terms.

That may very well happen, but, I promise you, their inaction has very little to do with the wait-and-see strategy that you attribute to them.

They're in shock... they've just had their asses kicked... and they don't know whether to $hit or go blind... it's pure chance that their adversaries cannot exploit their own victory.

But they have no unity... they have no leadership... they have no strategy... and they're not honest or realistic enough to look in the mirror for the cause of their humiliating defeat.

They do not have a leader.

They do not have a strategy.

They suffer from Post Election Shock Disorder.

Karma, in the form of Humble Pie... hey... they went too far out in Left Field, and forgot Middle America, and they got bitch-slapped for it, good-and-proper.
Right now the DEM's don't need to do anything except sit on their azzes.

All the while Trump and Ryan have their heads way up their own azzes.

I am guessing that you still have your head up your own azz and therefore you cannot see it Kondor3 .

But I digress sorry. This is not about you. It is about Trump and Ryan.

The Dems lost Straight White Christian America - more specifically, the Dems lost Blue Collar America... a demographic they've owned since FDR's time.

The only thing keeping them afloat right now is the hope that Drumpf phukks up enough to get kicked out of office, or for Pubs to lose the mid-terms.

That may very well happen, but, I promise you, their inaction has very little to do with the wait-and-see strategy that you attribute to them.

They're in shock... they've just had their asses kicked... and they don't know whether to $hit or go blind... it's pure chance that their adversaries cannot exploit their own victory.

But they have no unity... they have no leadership... they have no strategy... and they're not honest or realistic enough to look in the mirror for the cause of their humiliating defeat.
Trump fooled a whole lot of people back during the election.

These people were all blue collar and underemployed.

Trump's lies and exaggerations appealed to them.

Trump is a great real estate salesman.

I don't think he will fool anybody again next time.

This is all reminding me a lot of Jimmy Carter all over again.

Yes, most of them don't or won't see the role they played in putting this guy in office.

But yiostheoy is right - their best strategy right now is to let Trump be Trump and prepare for 2018.

...What does Pelosi represent?
Faded glory.

The past.
Faded glory -- that would be Gingrich -- for sure. Maybe even Jeb Bush too.

You really need to learn how to count better Kondor3 .
Hardly.

Pelosi is the past.

Vast numbers of Dems across the country disagree with the House Dems choice of Pelosi as Minority Leader.

She represents the Democratic Ruling Elite which failed so catastrophically on November 8, 2016.

You must be one of those who are blind to such arguments.

Your (collective) blindness and complacency is going to cost you-and-yours yet more in the coming months.

You have been warned.

And you smugly ignore such warnings.

Your (collective) arrogance is going to work against you yet again.

You (collectively) simply refuse to learn from your mistakes.

Oh, well.

Drumpf is an asshole, and his own and the Republicans worst enemy.

Nancy Pelosi is an Old Guard Has-Been who needs to step aside in favor of fresh faces and fresh ideas.

Protect gangsters who are illegal immigrants.

Have their fingerprints all over the collapse of Obamacare later this year.

Getting the spotlight off of GOP errors in the repeal and replace bill.

Ensuring that blue state taxes go way up relative to red state taxes because the GOP has now pivoted to tax reform making state and local taxes a much bigger trigger of internal capital flight.

Creating the means and opportunity to purge the federal bureaucracy of Democrats through Obama's unmasking scandal.
Democrat strategy:

1. Attack Bush (Trump)
  2. Complain about everything when they aren't in power
  3. Encourage America to hate cops and the rich
  4. Attack Bush (Trump)
  5. Lose elections
  6. Lie to the American people about what they stand for
  7. Attack Bush (Trump)
  8. Make sure that nothing works in Washington
  9. Leak Top Secret communications to the press
  10. Attack Bush (Trump)
  11. Hold fundraisers
  12. Try to get elected
  13. Attack Bush (Trump)
  14. Attack anyone who blows the whistle on them
  15. Prepare for life after they lose in the election
  16. Attack Bush (Trump)

Nancy Pelosi is an Old Guard Has-Been who needs to step aside in favor of fresh faces and fresh ideas.
Yep.....replace the crazy old white lady with a crazy young black asshole.

...Your own arrogance is typical of any GOP cheerleader. I hope you are at least wearing your tutu with your pompoms as you cheerlead for the GOP. Good luck for the next 2 years as Trump and Ryan keep fokking up.
Wrong, buffalo breath... I voted for Bernie Sanders in the Illinois Primary in March 2016, and Hillary Clinton in the General Election in November 2016.

Mind you... I felt dirty voting for Shrillary, and felt like taking a shower when I got home that evening, but I voted for her, rather than Benito Drumpf.

No, as a Centrist, I throw rocks at the Dems, as one of thousands hoping to see them Smarten-Up and Toughen-Up and Re-Tool... but only after a lot of changes.

More than ever, America needs a strong and effective Opposition Party, and today's myopic, delusional, in-denial Democratic twits are neither strong nor effective.

Why would anyone vote for someone who has consistently told voters they cannot or will not do what they have asked them to do?

That is the Democratic Party.

Why would anyone vote for someone who has consistently told voters they cannot or will not do what they have asked them to do?

That is the Democratic Party.
Actually the DEMs normally do exactly what they say they will. That's what actually scares me.

...Your own arrogance is typical of any GOP cheerleader. I hope you are at least wearing your tutu with your pompoms as you cheerlead for the GOP. Good luck for the next 2 years as Trump and Ryan keep fokking up.
Wrong, buffalo breath... I voted for Bernie Sanders in the Illinois Primary in March 2016, and Hillary Clinton in the General Election in November 2016.

Mind you... I felt dirty voting for Shrillary, and felt like taking a shower when I got home that evening, but I voted for her, rather than Benito Drumpf.

No, as a Centrist, I throw rocks at the Dems, as one of thousands hoping to see them Smarten-Up and Toughen-Up and Re-Tool... but only after a lot of changes.

More than ever, America needs a strong and effective Opposition Party, and today's myopic, delusional, in-denial Democratic twits are neither strong nor effective.
Ok sorry. I thought you might be middle right or far right.

Turns out you are far left.

There is a future in the far left but it is still way off.

Those be the dayz when we will all be eating Soilant Green.

:D

Yep.....replace the crazy old white lady with a crazy young black asshole.
The younger Black A/H at least got 2 things done that W Bush could not.

- gave everyone ACA as a safety net when they get laid off before age 66;

- killed more Al Qaeda and also UBL than W did.

Protect gangsters who are illegal immigrants.

Have their fingerprints all over the collapse of Obamacare later this year.

Getting the spotlight off of GOP errors in the repeal and replace bill.

Ensuring that blue state taxes go way up relative to red state taxes because the GOP has now pivoted to tax reform making state and local taxes a much bigger trigger of internal capital flight.

Creating the means and opportunity to purge the federal bureaucracy of Democrats through Obama's unmasking scandal.
Democrat strategy:

1. Attack Bush (Trump)
  2. Complain about everything when they aren't in power
  3. Encourage America to hate cops and the rich
  4. Attack Bush (Trump)
  5. Lose elections
  6. Lie to the American people about what they stand for
  7. Attack Bush (Trump)
  8. Make sure that nothing works in Washington
  9. Leak Top Secret communications to the press
  10. Attack Bush (Trump)
  11. Hold fundraisers
  12. Try to get elected
  13. Attack Bush (Trump)
  14. Attack anyone who blows the whistle on them
  15. Prepare for life after they lose in the election
  16. Attack Bush (Trump)
That was B.T. (Before Trump).

Now Trump is doing all the work of getting everyone to hate him.

Pelosi and Schumer can look like angels of God simply by explaining why Trump is inept.

All of Bernie's Bolsheviks want to move the DEMs further to the left.

And they want free college tuition which Bernie promised them falsely.

However the main reason Pelosi will never be POTUS is because she is too far left already.

Bernie's Bolsheviks don't realize that. They just want more free stuff.

:D

Forum List

Back