The democrat party racism, violence and anti-semitism on display across the U.S. Why do people still vote for this party?

Aside from the Capitol building......

5 years of Trump.....hundreds of rallies, 50-70 thousand or more people at the rallies......in the beginning you had democrat party operatives sending in thugs to start fights at the rallies...they were caught on video admitting to doing this....yet still....no cities burned, no court houses or police stations burned....no murders, no violence....

For 7 months you had blm and antifa democrat party terrorists burning and looting our cities....they burned court houses and police stations, even trying to lock the police in the buildings they were setting on fire......about 48 murders happened in that time, with 2 billion dollars in damage.

Then, after 5 years of rallies......a couple hundred Trump supporters walked into the capitol....with the police holding open the doors, walked around took selfies and then left....while blm and antifa on the other side of the building attacked police and vandalized the building...

So really, sell the "aside from the Capitol building," to joe biden voters.......they are stupid enough to think there is any equivalence between the two groups...

How is that different from you morons attacking anyone who's black, female, gay, Hispanic, ... who vote Republican? I've never once seen you object to Democrats who do that and call them racists. Not ever have I seen you do that.
Have you ever seen my support them? You have a problem with them, please take it up with them.
So Democrats who say black Republicans are voting against their own interests are racists. That is what you are saying and when you see them say that you'll tell them that like you did 2aguy? You're on the record, so do it.
I assume black Republicans are voting in their own interests as they see them.
JoeB131 goes further than that. He says any black who votes Republican is an "Uncle Tom." You're suddenly not going to call him a racist, are you?
Any time you talk about any racial group as a single entity you are on precarious footing. I don't know what JoeB131 was saying so I can't comment on his mindset.

Maybe you should ask yourself why hate crimes have been rising in the USA since Donald Trump announced he was running for President by calling Mexicans rapists and murderers. They have accelerated in every year Trump has been in office, especially after Charlottesville where he said white supremacists chanting anti-Jewish slogans were "good people too. Hate crimes against Asians have risen dramatically since Trump blamed the Chinese for covid19, calling it the "China Virus".
Actually Trump never said that. That is a misquote. Misquote = lie. Leftists lie, it's what you do, it's your inner being. You're fundamentally dishonest people who just make up lies all the time whether you are Canadian or American. Leftists are leftists first. Though you're just here to suck up to your American masters
For the record he did:
In June 2015, while Trump was a presidential candidate, he said, "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best." He added: "They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."​

Also:
“We have people coming into the country or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are," Trump said. "These aren't people. These are animals."​

You GOP base idiots hate everything about America except for your lying pundits and the orange clown. It's pathetic. Please change the channel. Most of the violence in this country is black gangster shooting other black gangsters. They did not get a stimulus check.

You are a brainwashed functional moron. Democrats want to tax the rich again after like 30 years and invest in America and Americans again. We are the only modern country without a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training grade infrastructure and vacations and an ID card to end illegal immigration like everywhere else already has. Thanks gumbag g o p and brainwashed morons. Oop s functional morons. Change the channel. Jesus.
Just lifetime welfare checks. At least their Mammies did,

Have you ever seen my support them? You have a problem with them, please take it up with them.

I assume black Republicans are voting in their own interests as they see them.

Any time you talk about any racial group as a single entity you are on precarious footing. I don't know what JoeB131 was saying so I can't comment on his mindset.

What's that sound? Oh, your standard flipping.

Conservatives - You call them racist by name

Democrats - You just say you haven't actively supported them when they do the exact same thing.

Funny how you think you found a hole in my argument when that was my POINT you stupid fuck. You are a hypocrite

For the record he did:
In June 2015, while Trump was a presidential candidate, he said, "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best." He added: "They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."​

I don't know what I can tell you. You're flat out stupid. This specifically says that the poor, uneducated Mexicans who run across our border are NOT typical Mexicans. And it doesn't say they raped or murdered anyone as a whole. Some of them did. Which is what he said. You'd know that if you weren't a total douche bag liar

Trump: Some of the people who come here illegally are murderers and rapists

Lying douche alang1216: OMG, he just said everyone in Mexico is a murderer and a rapist!

No he didn't you stupid lying fuck

Also:
“We have people coming into the country or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are," Trump said. "These aren't people. These are animals."​

Again, the subject was people running across the desert, not Mexicans you stupid lying fuck.

Note you already admitted you're a total hypocrite and said not to expect that you apply your own standard you apply to Republicans to Democrats. Not gonna happen.

Liars are so easy to catch, you set yourself up

Because the Democrats enable their victim mentality.

Just like Biden in Afghanistan...nothing is ever their fault.

It's not their fault they got a degree in 12th Century Basket weaving, can't get a good job, and owe 60k in student loans...it's the systems fault...

It's not their fault they have three kids by three different mothers and it's not worth getting a job because the only job they can get is minimum wage due the the felony they have...so after the child support garnishments they take home $100 a week. It's the systems fault...

It's not their fault they don't want to work and love smoking weed and playing video games all day...but they can't afford to do that and move out of their Mom's basement...that's the systems fault...

But if they vote Democrat...they'll get more free stuff...get their student loans paid...make $15 an hour flipping hamburgers...get universal basic income...

They should rename the Democrat party the Loser-crat party...that's their base...the people who want to wear diapers and have someone else wash their goat-smelling asses and take care of them like the bunch of whining babies they are.

It's not their fault they got a degree in 12th Century Basket weaving, can't get a good job, and owe 60k in student loans...it's the systems fault...

It's not their fault they have three kids by three different mothers and it's not worth getting a job because the only job they can get is minimum wage due the the felony they have...so after the child support garnishments they take home $100 a week. It's the systems fault...

It's not their fault they don't want to work and love smoking weed and playing video games all day...but they can't afford to do that and move out of their Mom's basement...that's the systems fault...

But if they vote Democrat...they'll get more free stuff...get their student loans paid...make $15 an hour flipping hamburgers...get universal basic income...

They should rename the Democrat party the Loser-crat party...that's their base...the people who want to wear diapers and have someone else wash their goat-smelling asses and take care of them like the bunch of whining babies they are.
Yes yes, everyone just got stupid and lazy the last 30 years, all this inequality and horrible upward mobility has nothing to do with Republicans cutting taxes on the rich so much we have a flat tax system now if you count all taxes, not just federal income taxes lol. We are the only modern country without cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations living wage and health care daycare and paid parental leave, and an ID card to end illegal immigration like every other modern country. Thanks GOP
5 years of Trump.....hundreds of rallies, 50-70 thousand or more people at the rallies......in the beginning you had democrat party operatives sending in thugs to start fights at the rallies...they were caught on video admitting to doing this....yet still....no cities burned, no court houses or police stations burned....no murders, no violence....

For 7 months you had blm and antifa democrat party terrorists burning and looting our cities....they burned court houses and police stations, even trying to lock the police in the buildings they were setting on fire......about 48 murders happened in that time, with 2 billion dollars in damage.

Then, after 5 years of rallies......a couple hundred Trump supporters walked into the capitol....with the police holding open the doors, walked around took selfies and then left....while blm and antifa on the other side of the building attacked police and vandalized the building...

So really, sell the "aside from the Capitol building," to joe biden voters.......they are stupid enough to think there is any equivalence between the two groups...
Funny how the only actual spike in violence that shows up on statistics from the FBI is right wingers attacking gays Jews Muslims days and Asians. Change the channel you only have one in the entire world stupid. And when Trump gives a rally, the violence doubles in that area. You are absolutely brainwashed and clueless.

Tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans again, brainwashed hater Dupe.

That's a lie. You know it's a lie and the American people know it's a lie. I agree that overall the left engages in more political violence than the right, but you guys lost the moral high ground on that front on January 6th.

That's a lie. You know it's a lie and the American people know it's a lie. I agree that overall the left engages in more political violence than the right, but you guys lost the moral high ground on that front on January 6th.

Any left loon screaming about a moral high ground is never to be taken seriously

As those of us who voted for neither candidate are vindicated, please tell me why I should vote for the gop, I mean the party who claims social security is a bad concept.

As those of us who voted for neither candidate are vindicated, please tell me why I should vote for the gop, I mean the party who claims social security is a bad concept.

The Dems supposedly won in 2020.... how's that working out... besides a disaster.

Until people get out of there can only be two viable parties and demand term limits it will go on and on and on

Groups of left wing democrats attacked and beat Jewish Americans in various cities across the country...in particular, New York. For the last year, democrat party members have been beating Asian Americans in our cities.....

The violence, racism and anti-semitism of the democrat party is not new.....they have been part of the democrat party since it's founding by slave owners....

Why do people still vote for this violent, racist, anti-semitic political party, in particular, why do Asians, and Jews vote for this party.....at the same time, as Blacks in this country suffer generational poverty and crime in cities controlled by the democrat party for decades, in some cases 100 years, why do they still vote for this party....

Jews were attacked in a heavily Jewish business district in New York City on Thursday night following the announcement of a ceasefire in the Middle East between Israel and Palestinian terrorists.

“The fight in New York City occurred around the same time as a pro-Israel demonstration on Thursday in New York City that also attracted pro-Palestinian counter-protesters,” The Times of Israel reported. “It took place in the Diamond District, a midtown Manhattan street with many Jewish-owned businesses.”

Videos posted to social media showed extremists yelling “f***ing Zionist” and other similar profanities while holding a Palestinian flag, according to reports. A group of pro-Palestinian extremists, described by one man as “actual terrorists on the streets of New York City,” mobbed a restaurant and spit on patrons because they were Jewish, according to the same man.

It was you guys who trashed the capitol attempting to overthrow democracy but youre bleating about some internal skirmishes. Grow up you hate filled boofhead hypocrite.

Forum List

Back