The democrat party is actually arresting normal Americans and releasing violent criminals? Tell me they aren't insane...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Locking up normal Americans and releasing violent criminals.....releasing the same violent criminals over and over again....

Tell me the democrat party isn't the party of the insane...

Across America, the Wuhan virus has allowed Democrats to implement some of their long desired plans for "reforming" America in a properly Marxist mold. One of the most hallowed plans, which academia promotes, is "de-incarceration" (i.e., ending prisons). The other one, although it's kept hush-hush, is to end that pesky, morality-driven, hardworking, freedom-loving middle class. Minnesota's Governor Tim Walz is working on both issues, with disastrous results for good people. That's why this arrogant societal manipulation could soon prove to be the Democrats' downfall.

Daniel Horowitz, writing at TheBlaze, exposes what Walz is doing. The human face of these horrible leftist policies is Larvita McFarquhar:

]Larvita McFarquhar is America embodied. An African-American single mom with four children to support, Larvita never asked for handouts. She opened Haven's Garden, in Lynd, Minnesota, a family-oriented restaurant with an attached gymnasium for kids to have a good time. She is the ultimate entrepreneur and family woman, but in Walz's Sodom and Gomorrah, she is now a criminal. She had the audacity to pursue the rights spelled out in the Declaration of Independence and kept her business open at great expense with full compliance with all the unscientific distancing restrictions.
------

Things are different if you're an actual criminal in Walz's state, rather than a hardworking single mother:

On Tuesday, Gov. Tim Walz and Attorney General Keith Ellison, as part of the state's Board of Pardons, voted to immediately commute the life sentence of Myon Burrell after he served 18 years for the murder of 11-year-old Tyesha Edwards in 2002. He intended to kill someone else in a gang fight that day, but a stray bullet hit Edwards in the heart while she was in her home doing schoolwork. Burrell's cousin and jailmate testified in 2002 that he confessed to the killing, and Timothy Oliver, the intended victim of the shooting, testified that Burrell pulled the trigger. But, of course, Burrell and his lawyer maintain that he is an innocent man.
Why did Walz release him? The "science" of teenage killers!
"We cannot turn a blind eye to the developments in science and law as we look at this case," said Walz. "We can't shackle our children in 2020," added Walz. "We need to grow as our science grows."
I can't help it. Whenever I hear a Democrat intone "science" to justify the current Marxist social or economic project the Democrats are pushing, I think of the mad doctor in Thomas Dolby's classic video for the hit song "She Blinded Me With Science"

Read more: What's happening in Minnesota bodes ill for Democrats
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Locking up normal Americans and releasing violent criminals.....releasing the same violent criminals over and over again....

Across America, the Wuhan virus has allowed Democrats to implement some of their long desired plans for "reforming" America in a properly Marxist mold. One of the most hallowed plans, which academia promotes, is "de-incarceration" (i.e., ending prisons). The other one, although it's kept hush-hush, is to end that pesky, morality-driven, hardworking, freedom-loving middle class. Minnesota's Governor Tim Walz is working on both issues, with disastrous results for good people. That's why this arrogant societal manipulation could soon prove to be the Democrats' downfall.

Daniel Horowitz, writing at TheBlaze, exposes what Walz is doing. The human face of these horrible leftist policies is Larvita McFarquhar:

]Larvita McFarquhar is America embodied. An African-American single mom with four children to support, Larvita never asked for handouts. She opened Haven's Garden, in Lynd, Minnesota, a family-oriented restaurant with an attached gymnasium for kids to have a good time. She is the ultimate entrepreneur and family woman, but in Walz's Sodom and Gomorrah, she is now a criminal. She had the audacity to pursue the rights spelled out in the Declaration of Independence and kept her business open at great expense with full compliance with all the unscientific distancing restrictions.
------

Things are different if you're an actual criminal in Walz's state, rather than a hardworking single mother:

On Tuesday, Gov. Tim Walz and Attorney General Keith Ellison, as part of the state's Board of Pardons, voted to immediately commute the life sentence of Myon Burrell after he served 18 years for the murder of 11-year-old Tyesha Edwards in 2002. He intended to kill someone else in a gang fight that day, but a stray bullet hit Edwards in the heart while she was in her home doing schoolwork. Burrell's cousin and jailmate testified in 2002 that he confessed to the killing, and Timothy Oliver, the intended victim of the shooting, testified that Burrell pulled the trigger. But, of course, Burrell and his lawyer maintain that he is an innocent man.
"We cannot turn a blind eye to the developments in science and law as we look at this case," said Walz. "We can't shackle our children in 2020," added Walz. "We need to grow as our science grows."
I can't help it. Whenever I hear a Democrat intone "science" to justify the current Marxist social or economic project the Democrats are pushing, I think of the mad doctor in Thomas Dolby's classic video for the hit song "She Blinded Me With Science"

ThanksGiving2020.png

------

View attachment 431159

Homeowner in the interrogation room....

"Honest........We just like leftovers...."

------

How many people did keep her restaurant open against the governor's mandate kill?

------

View attachment 431159

Homeowner in the interrogation room....

"Honest........We just like leftovers...."

Then they turkey board him.

------

How many people did keep her restaurant open against the governor's mandate kill?

A lot less than cuomo the killer killed .............and he isn't in jail....

------

Now that is some funny stuff. How many have died under the governors mandate is the apt question.

------

The thread premise is a lie.

‘American Thinker’ is fake news, rightwing propaganda, and an unreliable source.

------

‘American Thinker’ is fake news, rightwing propaganda, and an unreliable source.

Wrong again. The statistical odds of being wrong this many times without being right is 10 to the 29th.

I'd say no they aren't insane. I'd say they are criminal civil rights violating scum that should be put down.
I used to fear a civil war here, but I'm beginning to
see it may be necessary. Nice to have law enforcement and the military on our side ay ?
View attachment 431176
I would hope they are, but it seems everyday there is a story about police ignoring their oath and doing what they are told to do.

------

Her business, not yours or your commie politicians.

------

Your claim to having a brain is a lie. The dear leaders of New York sent police to videotape children going to a Jewish school. The fascist scumbag of New York sent cops in to a restaurant, where they ordered food, and then arrested the owners and their waiters. YOU deserve what is coming you feckless piece of shit.

------

Your claim to having a brain is a lie. The dear leaders of New York sent police to videotape children going to a Jewish school. The fascist scumbag of New York sent cops in to a restaurant, where they ordered food, and then arrested the owners and their waiters. YOU deserve what is coming you feckless piece of shit.
I'd bet over half of these shills are plants.

Forum List

Back