Pompeo admits it was Russia who hacked us

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump's silence is startling. Of course he will never blame his wife....Putin.

Did trump give Putin the access?

“Admits” is a loaded and misleading term

Last edited:
Pompeo can't "admit" Russia did the hack. He doesn't know. Look carefully at every news article: these guys modify it all by "probably" "possibly," etc. Look above where it says "pretty clear." So they can take it back and put it onto China or Iran if they need to.

Major law of politics: if you don't know for sure whodunnit, blame whoever is your worst enemy at the moment.

What I want to know is, why is that Russia? I'd have assumed China first and Iran second.

I have 0 trust in our security services identifying where a cyber attack came from

Show me the evidence

99% of the time you have to go and bust down doors in real time to really know who was doing what.

Usually they're relying on simple IP addresses a small child could obfuscate their moves with. Maybe they have more, but they never reveal it.

It's digital, simply copying a russian tool doesn't make it a russian operation.

I have 0 trust in our security services identifying where a cyber attack came from

Show me the evidence

99% of the time you have to go and bust down doors in real time to really know who was doing what.

Usually they're relying on simple IP addresses a small child could obfuscate their moves with. Maybe they have more, but they never reveal it.

It's digital, simply copying a russian tool doesn't make it a russian operation.
It's crazy how much the right love russia.

This is looking more like a distraction to take the focus of the news off of the Hunter Biden investigation and Swalwell Chinese asset story's.

Show me the evidence

Indeed! :laugh:

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg

The biggest problem with this story is that all countries are actively spying on other countries. The US is likely more actively spying than any other country and it's ally Israel, even spies on it's friends.

Did Russia up the ante this time, or were they especially lucky to hit paydirt?

Or is it really just a Dem attempt to demonize Russia/Putin and connect that to Trump and his friendly relations with Putin.

Almost certainly the latter.

The reason being is that the US has again embarked upon a mission of Cold War tactics against both Russia and China.

It's not going to be an easy sell for the US this time, simply because the US track record of aggression has become such a long repeated practice, while their demonized enemies show only peaceful relations with the world.

Show me the evidence

I'm a centrist who hates russians, but i also know how computers work

I can log into this site via vpn or proxy and make myself look like a russian by these standards

And these are tools available to consumers through a few clicks of a GUI. YOu don't even really need to understand what an IP address is

Surprise there will be no retaliation because this is how we do things. Americans have NEVER said intelligence gathering was an act of war. If it was most of the countries on the planet could rightly declare war on us. It crosses zero lines Americans have drawn.

I'm not even white

Show me the evidence

Indeed! :laugh:

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg

the irony of old white boomers thinking i'm an old white boomer, lol

i know you're both boomers because you don't seem to understand the networks we're communicating on

Yes!!! Yeeees! Soon the transition will be complete. Putin will be our leader and all will be subjugated to his every will and desire!

Give in....you must GIVE IN!!!!!!

Show me the evidence

Мы сломаем вас и будем доминировать над вами

Forum List

Back