The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

I am going to take a guess that you believe Islam to be a threat to the United States. But for this purpose, will just call it a hypothetical. Certainly there are people with such an opinion. The vast majority of them, your hypothetical self included, have not flown across to, say Saudi Arabia, and attacked Muslims. Thus, by your logic, you are lying when you say (hypothetically) that you believe Islam to be a threat. Does that seem like valid logic to you? Or are there, perhaps, other reasons for not having gone on the attack?

And, again, this has absolutely nothing to do with the science. As you've likely heard before, science doesn't care whether or not you believe.
That is the most pitiful analogy I’ve ever heard. Here is an accurate analogy...

I think Islam is a threat. I demand that all of society consider if a thread. I force all of society to own a firearm. I create legislation forcing all of society to practice with that firearm 4x’s per week. I claim I’m doing this for the “good” to “protect” America. Then, another 9/11 happens and I go hide in my basement like a little bitch.

That’s exactly what you and your idiot leftist pals do. If you actually believed your own lies, you wouldn’t own an automobile. Hell, you wouldn’t own the computer or the internet access you’re using to spread your bullshit right now. You would live like an Indian....in a teepee.

Yet again reality trumps the false narrative of the left...

2018 First Year Ever with No Violent Tornadoes in the U.S.

You really ought to check your facts first

"There were 1,154 preliminary reports of tornadoes in the United States in 2018,[1] of which at least 987 have been confirmed"
Tornadoes of 2018 - Wikipedia

1) Annual Severe Weather Report Summary 2018". Storm Prediction Center. 2018.

So, yet again, REALITY trumps the false narrative of the right...
Awe...snowflake....look at you working that propaganda like a pimp with a hooker. How adorable. Unfortunately for you, everyone can see the keyword there:

2018 First Year Ever with No Violent Tornadoes in the U.S.

Gosh, you'll have to tell me about non-violent tornadoes

1280px-2018HopkinsvilleEF2.JPG

February 24th, Hopkinsville, Ky
NancesCreekAL2018EF3.jpg

March 18, Nances Creek, Alabama
1280px-April_15%2C_2018_Elon%2C_Virginia_EF3_tornado_damage.jpg

April 13th, Elon, Virginia
TescottKSEF3Truckdamage2018.jpg

May 1st, Tescott, Kansas
MarshalltownEF3-2018.jpg

July 19th, Marshalltown, Iowa

Do you need more? Doubling down on stupidity serves you no better than it has served the president

I am going to take a guess that you believe Islam to be a threat to the United States. But for this purpose, will just call it a hypothetical. Certainly there are people with such an opinion. The vast majority of them, your hypothetical self included, have not flown across to, say Saudi Arabia, and attacked Muslims. Thus, by your logic, you are lying when you say (hypothetically) that you believe Islam to be a threat. Does that seem like valid logic to you? Or are there, perhaps, other reasons for not having gone on the attack?

And, again, this has absolutely nothing to do with the science. As you've likely heard before, science doesn't care whether or not you believe.

That is the most pitiful analogy I’ve ever heard. Here is an accurate analogy...

From what you're about to give us, you do not seem to know the meaning of the word "analogy"

I think Islam is a threat. I demand that all of society consider if a thread[sic]. I force all of society to own a firearm. I create legislation forcing all of society to practice with that firearm 4x’s per week. I claim I’m doing this for the “good” to “protect” America. Then, another 9/11 happens and I go hide in my basement like a little bitch.

And this scenario is analogous to... what?

That’s exactly what you and your idiot leftist pals do.

I and my liberal pals consider Islam a threat, force society to own firearms and practice four times a week? I think you're more than a little confused.

If you actually believed your own lies, you wouldn’t own an automobile. Hell, you wouldn’t own the computer or the internet access you’re using to spread your bullshit right now. You would live like an Indian....in a teepee.

No, I wouldn't "live like an indian in a teepee". I agree with the conclusions of the IPCC assessment reports. Global warming is taking place, its primary cause is human GHG emissions and deforestation. It is a serious threat to the future well being of our species. We need to respond to it rapidly and in a committed fashion. However, that response does not require living like an aborigine but rather making use of technological advancements like nuclear power, photovoltaics, wind farms and other alternative energy and transportation technologies to move rapidly away from fossil fuels and reduce our carbon footprint.

I believe opinions such as yours are the result of scientific ignorance and political bigotry. Or else, like SSDD, you are trolling.

Those inclined to believe mainstream science have always taken AGW into account when picking political candidates. That inclination has been spreading into many of those originally dubious about the threat. As wildfires, flooding, sea level rise and weather extremes have spread; as the science has become more and more widely accepted and as the mountains of evidence have grown higher and higher, those maintaining your position and that of your buddies here have grown fewer and fewer.

Do you actually think Trump's position re AGW has done him any political favors?

Patriot, we might have saved some pixels if you'd used more precise terminology. The term "violent" does not have a hard definition in this context. There were no EF-4 or 5 tornadoes aground in the US in 2018. Happy?

Next time you come in contact with a member of the religion, ask the what would happen to global temperatures if TOMORROW the USA stopped burning all fossil fuels?

Do it.....watching a meathead stand there with thumb up their ass, one eye open, one eye closed and speechless...:aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031:..its priceless. Suddenly, guys who stand like kings in front of pyramids become steaming turds on a dirt road!:113:

Next time you come in contact with a member of the religion, ask the what would happen to global temperatures if TOMORROW the USA stopped burning all fossil fuels?

Do it.....watching a meathead stand there with thumb up their ass, one eye open, one eye closed and speechless...:aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031:..its priceless. Suddenly, guys who stand like kings in front of pyramids become steaming turds on a dirt road!:113:

So you think I look like a king in front of a pyramid (ps, the pyramids were built by pharoahs)? That's very flattering. I can't help but wonder where you got that image. Do you not know that location? That is a new entrance to the Louvre museum. It was added (with much controversy) in 1989. My wife and I went to France for our 25th wedding anniversary. We had just come out of the museum and she took that picture of me. I turned us around and took one of her, but lacking her skill, I did not see the bright reflection off the glass as anything but a nuisance.

The IPCC Special Report on Emission Scenarios SRES produced several whose descriptions may be seen at Socio-Economic Data and Scenarios. Since these scenarios and their application are intended to be of real value and require significant effort to create, they were made to reflect real possibilities. Thus, none of them assume fossil fuel usage will magically stop tomorrow. Their are, however, multiple scenarios that assume rapid and committed efforts to reduce GHG emissions. You have likely seen them before. Temperature or sea level projections with multiple paths forward are likely making use of different scenarios to drive their GCMs. Graphs like this:

figure-11.png

dbaffd073fb0d1df4635a86581c05f89.png

RCP = Representative Concentration Pathway, a simpler form of scenario dealing only with forcing factors, not population, economic models and technological developments.

Do you actually think Trump's position re AGW has done him any political favors?
Yep. It's why he sits in the White House this evening and Hitlery Clinton doesn't. :lmao:

Seriously man, how dumb are you to pose a question that stupid? The dude one the most powerful office in the planet. You can't challenge him on any of his political positions. None. They clearly worked for him.

As wildfires, flooding, sea level rise and weather extremes have spread;
Except that none of that has happened. Literally none of it. Stop buying into the propagnda. You're a full fledged conspiracy theorist and you don't even realize it.

I have filled this thread with actual events which prove that Global Warming is a scam. You refuse to read them. So just stop already. All you're doing is making yourself sound like a buffoon with the conspiracies of "rising sea levels" that don't exist. You're spouting projections from "models" made by propagandists. I provided what actually occurred. Indisputable reality. The polar ice-cap did not melt in 2014 (NASA satellites in fact show that it expanded 60% - which is over 900,000 sq miles) and New York City is not under the ocean as we speak (as was also predicted in 2014). Game over.

That isn't a sea level graph, it is a temperature graph. Sea level looks like this:

sl_ns_global.png

Soon enough, the bases of those mighty towers will be awash and getting in and out will get more and more tricky. You know, rather than putting up a picture of 1,000 ft tall skyscrapers, why don't you put up pictures of the houses that real people live in, awash as they were during Hurricane Sandy? That might be a little more HONEST of you.

You know, rather than putting up a picture of 1,000 ft tall skyscrapers, why don't you put up pictures of the houses that real people live in, awash as they were during Hurricane Sandy? That might be a little more HONEST of you.
Fair enough. You aware of any houses currently under the ocean in New York because of "rising sea levels"? I'm not. :laugh:

Forum List

Back