The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

Greenhouses gases trapped in the atmosphere heating up the planet cannot result in record cold.
The arctic jet stream generally is confined to higher latitudes.
Yeah...um....there can’t be an “arctic jet stream” according to you people. See, greenhouses gases got trapped in the atmosphere and are “heating” up the planet.

If the “arctic jet stream” still exists - then you just disproved “Global Warming”.

You're the third of fourth person recently who seems to think either the entire planet can be warm or the entire planet can be cold but mixtures of the two are impossible.

You're the third of fourth person recently who seems to think either the entire planet can be warm or the entire planet can be cold but mixtures of the two are impossible.
And you're one of millions of progressives who have been duped into believing that "greenhouse" gasses "trapped" in the atmosphere can cause "Global Warming" while we experience record colds. Amazing.

Yeah...um....there can’t be an “arctic jet stream” according to you people. See, greenhouses gases got trapped in the atmosphere and are “heating” up the planet.

If the “arctic jet stream” still exists - then you just disproved “Global Warming”.
You aren't making any sense. Google this: arctic jet stream.

The temperature of the planet as a whole have most certainly NOT been record cold.

You aren't making any sense. Google this: arctic jet stream.
Sure I am. If the planet is warming by greenhouses gases trapped in the atmosphere, then it is literally impossible to experience record colds. How can you have a RECORD cold if the planet is HEATING?

Sure I am. If the planet is warming by greenhouses gases trapped in the atmosphere, then it is literally impossible to experience record colds. How can you have a RECORD cold if the planet is HEATING?
Record cold means a certain region is much colder than usual. It does not mean the whole earth is colder than usual. If there are record colds in some region of the upper hemisphere, there could easily be record heat in the lower hemisphere at the same time, and vice versa. The global average temperature can be climbing while the weather in smaller local regions are chaotic.

Record cold means a certain region is much colder than usual. It does not mean the whole earth is colder than usual.
Yeah. No shit. Nobody was arguing otherwise. But “Global Warming” advocates don’t claim that only a region is warming. Their claim is that the entire planet is heating up due to “Global Warming”. If that were true, it would literally be impossible to have experienced record colds in some regions.
If there are record colds in some region of the upper hemisphere, there could easily be record heat in the lower hemisphere at the same time, and vice versa. The global average temperature can be climbing while the weather in smaller local regions are chaotic.
That may be the funniest comment I have ever seen regarding the “Global Warming” scam. Every region is “local” if you’re in that region. And “smaller”? Smaller is a comparative word. A nation can be smaller compared to another nation. A state can be smaller compared to another state. But a region of the world? :laugh:

Greenhouses gases trapped in the atmosphere heating up the planet cannot result in record cold.

The arctic jet stream generally is confined to higher latitudes. But with global warming, the jet stream becomes less stable and more widely oscillates to lower latitudes and brings the cold air with it. That causes record cold spells in the US.

The problem is there is a reciprocity with the jet stream cycle. It is also bringing warm air from the lower latitudes to the arctic. On the average the atmosphere is heating but the heat is now distributed much more chaotically. Australia saw record heat the same time the north saw record cold.
You idiots have never heard about Paradoxical Presentation, have you..?

Your only 20 years behind in knowledge base. We now understand a whole lot more than we did just 10 years ago. Almost all of the AGW hype has been disproved and you folks keep the lie alive.. If the earth were truly warming, then theoretical maximum cooling (within earths atmosphere) could not be occurring but it is, at both poles, how do you reconcile this problem?

Last edited:
The temperature of the planet as a whole have most certainly NOT been record cold.
When we remove the made up crap from the system it is cooling. Now why would that happen? The models used to generate the "infill" have a positive bias and affect the out put of the model and then the average temperature.

Tell me again how your modeling has done in its predictive stage verification. (LAMFAO)

cmip5-73-models-vs-obs-20n-20s-mt-5-yr-means11 Dr Roy Spencer.png

Dr Roy Spencer did a good job of exposing the failure of modeling..

Record cold means a certain region is much colder than usual. It does not mean the whole earth is colder than usual.
Yeah. No shit. Nobody was arguing otherwise. But “Global Warming” advocates don’t claim that only a region is warming. Their claim is that the entire planet is heating up due to “Global Warming”. If that were true, it would literally be impossible to have experienced record colds in some regions.
If there are record colds in some region of the upper hemisphere, there could easily be record heat in the lower hemisphere at the same time, and vice versa. The global average temperature can be climbing while the weather in smaller local regions are chaotic.
That may be the funniest comment I have ever seen regarding the “Global Warming” scam. Every region is “local” if you’re in that region. And “smaller”? Smaller is a comparative word. A nation can be smaller compared to another nation. A state can be smaller compared to another state. But a region of the world? :laugh:
All non sequitur.

All non sequitur.
So you CHOOSE to ignore physical evidence that disproves your religion.. Too Funny!

Tell me how your magical CO2, which is generally, evenly, distributed around the globe can not retain the heat at the poles. IF CO2 were acting as your hypothesis suggests, then theoretical maximum cooling should not be occurring. I'll Wait....

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
All non sequitur.
The battle cry of the thoroughly defeated progressive!
I love watching these people go on and on for years misapplying black body calculations to the earths grey body atmosphere. It is why every modeling attempt fails and they must use fudge factors and retrain their models every three years because they diverge +2std and they do not reflect reality. Right after they do a retrain they claim how well their models are doing while they contain no predictive value. Its a damn scam through and through...

Calling the atmosphere a grey body is even worse than assuming it is a blackbody.

Tell me how your magical CO2, which is generally, evenly, distributed around the globe can not retain the heat at the poles. IF CO2 were acting as your hypothesis suggests, then theoretical maximum cooling should not be occurring. I'll Wait....

Yes or no: Are you still claiming to be an atmospheric physicist?

I'll wait...

Yes or no: Are you still claiming to be an atmospheric physicist? I'll wait...
Wow...way to run from that direct and simple question. Pretty clear to see who lost this debate.

Yes or no: Are you still claiming to be an atmospheric physicist?

I'll wait...
Answer the question skidmark.. Dodging it is not helping your cause as is attempting to discredit those who ask the question. All you do is deflect, deflect, deflect, and attack the person.., Been reading up on your Rules For Radical's have you?

The poles are warming faster than the rest of the planet not experiencing "maximum cooling". The problem is not a failure to retain heat. The reason the poles are warming faster than the rest of the planet is still under research. Originally it was thought the loss of albedo was the primary culprit but more recent studies suggest that it is due to the transport of heat to the poles by large weather systems. This should ring a bell with a premier atmospheric physicist such as yourself. I'll give you a hint: PVs caused by RWs.

Forum List

Back