Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your business...

Is that the best response you can come up with? In that case,maybe we should look at whether you should even have a toaster much less a gun. Your response is right up there with a 7 year old screaming, "You can't tell me what to do".

Put it this way, if a women fought off a rapist, why the hell would she care what you thought about what weapon she used.

Considering all I have heard from you is "Mine, Mine, Mine, Myself" then you must also be worried about being raped. Keep going like you are and act on what you keep spewing and I am sure that your new cell mate named Bubba can accommodate you.
Only control freaks care about something so personal as firearm ownership, Don’t be a pussy stay the fuck out of people’s personal lives...

Take a good look around the message base. You don't like it, get the hell out of here. This is an open community. You don't have the control that you believe you should have. Hell, cupcake, you don't have any control at all here. Get over yourself.
Firearm ownership is personal, No one but me knows anything about it.
Nice try little Napoleon

No response is necessary.
Said every left-wing loon who ever got owned in a debate.

You now find yourself sitting in a corner talking to yourself. Bad children should not be tolerated like we have been doing with you. I suggest all the other adults also not pay attention to this pretentious brat. You want to act like a spoiled brat, you shall be treated like one.

Thank God for our right to keep and bear arms.
Conservative policy always ends in positive results. Progressive policy always ends in catastrophic failure.

Concealed Carry on Campus Is More Common, and Useful, Than You Thought

Your Ultra Right Wing Rag doesn't prove that it's more common and useful at all. It just goes through some of the cases where the colleges have allowed it. Not that it's more prevalent. It proves nothing. The Title says one thing but the article doesn't back up the title.
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your business...

Is that the best response you can come up with? In that case,maybe we should look at whether you should even have a toaster much less a gun. Your response is right up there with a 7 year old screaming, "You can't tell me what to do".

Put it this way, if a women fought off a rapist, why the hell would she care what you thought about what weapon she used.

Considering all I have heard from you is "Mine, Mine, Mine, Myself" then you must also be worried about being raped. Keep going like you are and act on what you keep spewing and I am sure that your new cell mate named Bubba can accommodate you.

If your daughter fought off a rapist would it matter to you that the weapon she used was state approved.

Snowflake won’t answer?

Pussies never do.

Last edited:
If your daughter fought off a rapist would it matter to you that the weapon she used was state approved.

Snowflake won’t answer?
The problem is, he would be the rapist. That’s exactly why he doesn’t want law abiding citizens armed.

Snowflake won’t answer?
The problem is, he would be the rapist. That’s exactly why he doesn’t want law abiding citizens armed.

Why else would they push for laws that rely on criminals to obey?

Disarming victims seam to be the goal.

They have a difficult time coming up with what this accomplishes. Are they ignorant of the fact that criminals don’t care how many laws get passed?

You now find yourself sitting in a corner talking to yourself. Bad children should not be tolerated like we have been doing with you. I suggest all the other adults also not pay attention to this pretentious brat. You want to act like a spoiled brat, you shall be treated like one.
Someone is a petulant child lashing out in frustration now... :eusa_whistle:

The left will not be happy until they destroy the U.S. Constitution. We must not rest as we protect it from these terrorists.
Gun control activists are committing “civil terrorism” akin to practices in the “days of Jim Crow,” newly-named NRA president Oliver North said this week.
The 2nd Amendment has been infringed upon to such drastic lengths that our founders wouldn’t even recognize it. We must not only protect the 2nd Amendment, we must restore it.

NRA president Oliver North outlines strategy against gun control activists’ ‘civil terrorism’

A well-balanced diet, being necessary for the promotion of good health, the right of the people to grow and eat vegetables shall not be infringed.

Thus...

Only the well-balanced diet shall not be infringed, but only when seeking the promotion of good health.
—danpalos English fail

A well-balanced diet, being necessary for the promotion of good health, the right of the people to grow and eat vegetables shall not be infringed.

Thus...

Only the well-balanced diet shall not be infringed, but only when seeking the promotion of good health.
—danpalos English fail
The People are the Militia. You are either, well regulated or unorganized. Now, our Second Amendment makes perfect sense.

Thus...

—danpalos English fail
The People are the Militia. You are either, well regulated or unorganized. Now, our Second Amendment makes perfect sense.
The people are the diet, you are either well-balanced or junk food.
English FAIL!!!

Thus...

—danpalos English fail
The people are the diet, you are either well-balanced or junk food.
English FAIL!!!
Your arguments always fail.

The People are the Militia. Appealing to ignorance of that legal fact, is an error.

The People are the Militia. Appealing to ignorance of that legal fact, is an error.
Your argument fails because you are using the words "organized" and "well-regulated" interchangeably, which is ENGLISH FAILURE!!!

http://www.constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

The following are taken from the Oxford English Dictionary, and bracket in time the writing of the 2nd amendment:

1709: "If a liberal Education has formed in us well-regulated Appetites and worthy Inclinations."

1714: "The practice of all well-regulated courts of justice in the world."

1812: "The equation of time ... is the adjustment of the difference of time as shown by a well-regulated clock and a true sun dial."

1848: "A remissness for which I am sure every well-regulated person will blame the Mayor."

1862: "It appeared to her well-regulated mind, like a clandestine proceeding."

1894: "The newspaper, a never wanting adjunct to every well-regulated American embryo city."

The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

ENGLISH FAIL

Leave these arguments to legal residence of the U.S. who understand proper English.

Your argument fails because you are using the words "organized" and "well-regulated" interchangeably, which is ENGLISH FAILURE!!!

http://www.constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

The following are taken from the Oxford English Dictionary, and bracket in time the writing of the 2nd amendment:

1709: "If a liberal Education has formed in us well-regulated Appetites and worthy Inclinations."

1714: "The practice of all well-regulated courts of justice in the world."

1812: "The equation of time ... is the adjustment of the difference of time as shown by a well-regulated clock and a true sun dial."

1848: "A remissness for which I am sure every well-regulated person will blame the Mayor."

1862: "It appeared to her well-regulated mind, like a clandestine proceeding."

1894: "The newspaper, a never wanting adjunct to every well-regulated American embryo city."

The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

ENGLISH FAIL

Leave these arguments to legal residence of the U.S. who understand proper English.
Nothing but spam. Why is the right wing allowed to spam us with appeals to ignorance of our own laws?

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

Only Congress can prescribe, wellness of regulation, for the Militia of the United States.

And, the subject of Arms is declared socialized, for the militia, not privatized.

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

And, the subject of Arms is declared socialized, for the militia, not privatized.
English FAIL.

Nowhere in Article 1, Section 8 does it say that the ANYTHING is socialized, you commie bastard.

Nothing from you but argumentum ad nauseam. That's all you have.
this is why, nobody takes the right wing seriously; they really are, incompetent.

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia
So? They can arm the militia.

But.

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

Explain that, dan.

Otherwise, you lose.

Forum List

Back