NRA-buy-senator-58b8f8353df78c353c4dd1e7.jpg

I’m not Jesus. Never claimed to be. And if I could heal myself (like Jesus) after a criminal shot or stabbed me, I wouldn’t carry a firearm.

Do you realize how stupid you sound now or do you need further explanation?

When Jesus returns do you think He is going to be armed and an extreme right wing Republican? But one thing for sure is, is he going to be pissed.

I’m not Jesus. Never claimed to be. And if I could heal myself (like Jesus) after a criminal shot or stabbed me, I wouldn’t carry a firearm.

When Jesus returns do you think He is going to be armed and an extreme right wing Republican? But one thing for sure is, is he going to be pissed.

Interesting you should ask that.

Revelation 19:11-16 King James Version (KJV)
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Sounds to me like He's coming back MORE than armed, and definitely not bearing any resemblance to the pantywaist pacifist the left likes to say He is, when they can stop sneering at Him long enough to try to cloak their bullshit in His approval.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Sounds to me like He's coming back MORE than armed, and definitely not bearing any resemblance to the pantywaist pacifist the left likes to say He is, when they can stop sneering at Him long enough to try to cloak their bullshit in His approval.

And since you have not taken care of the elderly, the sick and the poor, what makes you think that you won't be his target? You certainly disregard his teachings and his actions while he was of this Earth.

And since you have not taken care of the elderly, the sick and the poor, what makes you think that you won't be his target? You certainly disregard his teachings and his actions while he was of this Earth.
db125cd5-FRUIT_TINGLE_CUPCAKES_pc.jpg

db125cd5-FRUIT_TINGLE_CUPCAKES_pc.jpg

Glad you displayed what a cupcake these gun nutters are. Did you actually verify they had sprinkles on top?

Glad you displayed what a cupcake these gun nutters are. Did you actually verify they had sprinkles on top?
Cupcake, did you just pull the I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I response, cupcake?

Look, cupcake. Your gun-grabbing cupcake hands need to stay off the guns, cupcake. Okay, cupcake?

Cupcake

Cupcake

CupckaeCupcakeCUPCAKE!!!

The entire left-wing narrative about firearms is a lie. It’s all built on a political agenda rather than on data.
The report states that investigators posing online as gun buyers who were not legally able to purchase a firearm were completely unsuccessful when attempting to purchase firearms from private sellers. In fact, the report states that investigators tried 72 times — and each time they failed.
That’s right - 0% of the ATF investigators were able to make an illegal purchase. Not even one.

Investigators test how well gun laws work online — and find shocking results that undermine liberals
vs. the whole gun rightist narrative: Let's sacrifice our children for gun rights...good trade. Dead children are way better that being rational human beings.

Move the goalposts much, sparky? Love watching you get owned and humiliated.

vs. the whole gun rightist narrative: Let's sacrifice our children for gun rights...good trade. Dead children are way better that being rational human beings.
vs. the idiotic MaryL narrative: millions died for my liberty. Since I sacrificed nothing for it - I don’t appreciate it. Thus, I will surrender it voluntarily.

Me? I’ll take liberty, sweetie. I’d rather have my children dead from liberty than living under Saddam Hussein any day. How sad that you wouldn’t. But...that’s the problem with ignorance.

vs. the idiotic MaryL narrative: millions died for my liberty. Since I sacrificed nothing for it - I don’t appreciate it. Thus, I will surrender it voluntarily.

Me? I’ll take liberty, sweetie. I’d rather have my children dead from liberty than living under Saddam Hussein any day. How sad that you wouldn’t. But...that’s the problem with ignorance.
I doubt you have kids.All that bravado comes comes cheap. Well, YOU were someones kid, let's sacrifice you for something pointless and stupid. nah, even you are worthy of saving from some mindless sociopath with a gun. Really.

Jesus does not exist. Fuck your Roman cult.

Odin and Thor are both armed and waiting for me in Valhalla.

...cupcake...

Last edited:
the whole gun rightist narrative: Let's sacrifice our children for gun rights...good trade. Dead children are way better that being rational human beings.
I give not one single fuck about the idiot bastard spawn of another. They can all die. My kids come first. Fuck other children. Mow those little asswipes down.

Forum List

Back