Glad you displayed what a cupcake these gun nutters are. Did you actually verify they had sprinkles on top?
Cupcake, did you just pull the I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I response, cupcake?

Look, cupcake. Your gun-grabbing cupcake hands need to stay off the guns, cupcake. Okay, cupcake?

Cupcake

Cupcake

CupckaeCupcakeCUPCAKE!!!

That's snowflake, cupcake. Get it right.

When Jesus returns do you think He is going to be armed and an extreme right wing Republican? But one thing for sure is, is he going to be pissed.
Jesus does not exist. Fuck your Roman cult.

Odin and Thor are both armed and waiting for me in Valhalla.

...cupcake...

Hate to break it to you but after Asgard fell, what was left of it was sold in a yard sale, cupcake.

Hate to break it to you but after Asgard fell, what was left of it was sold in a yard sale, cupcake.
Asgard can’tfall. It is a people, not a place or government. We live and are not fallen.

If a guy named Jesus ever did live (no contemporary writings mention him), he is fucking dead now, even if he did fake his death in furtherance of his final charlatan act—-“magically” coming back to life.

I would rather die shooting you commies in battle with the hope of feasting, fighting, and fucking for eternity in the great meade hall of Valhalla, rather than the promise of spending eternity worshiping someone else. And, I don’t have to follow all the bullshit rules. Just die doing what Ilove most—killing commies cor mommy.

Cupcake

jesus-gun-repubican-58b8f8325f9b58af5cb9dea3.jpg
I’m not Jesus. Never claimed to be. And if I could heal myself (like Jesus) after a criminal shot or stabbed me, I wouldn’t carry a firearm.

Do you realize how stupid you sound now or do you need further explanation?

When Jesus returns do you think He is going to be armed and an extreme right wing Republican? But one thing for sure is, is he going to be pissed.

Interesting you should ask that.

Revelation 19:11-16 King James Version (KJV)
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Sounds to me like He's coming back MORE than armed, and definitely not bearing any resemblance to the pantywaist pacifist the left likes to say He is, when they can stop sneering at Him long enough to try to cloak their bullshit in His approval.

And since you have not taken care of the elderly, the sick and the poor, what makes you think that you won't be his target? You certainly disregard his teachings and his actions while he was of this Earth.

You have no fucking clue what I have and have not done, so don't sit there on your presumed high horse and lecture me about the righteousness of my life and how Jesus would judge me, in your "lofty" perspective.

What you MEAN is that since I haven't voted for leftist Big Government welfare programs, which are OBVIOUSLY the only way that anyone can EVER "care" about fill-in-the-blank victim group du jour, that that means I have "disregarded His teachings and His actions". I spit on that entire premise, pretty much exactly the way I spit on the entire premise that you're a thinking human being. If you can show me ANYWHERE that Christ said, "Blessed are the voters for welfare, for theirs is the moral high ground", or any time at all that He hied himself into the offices of any government and started lecturing them on the laws they needed to pass so that lazy-assed elitist shitstains like you could congratulate yourselves on your 'compassion' without ever having to actually interact with any of those scuzzy poor people, then maybe you would have something to say.

But judging from every post you've ever put up, I highly doubt that would be the case, even under those circumstances.

Thank God for our right to keep and bear arms.
In the years following the enactment of the concealed carry law, Colorado State University—which permitted concealed firearms on campus—experienced a 60% drop in reported crimes.
Conservative policy always ends in positive results. Progressive policy always ends in catastrophic failure.

Concealed Carry on Campus Is More Common, and Useful, Than You Thought

Your Ultra Right Wing Rag doesn't prove that it's more common and useful at all. It just goes through some of the cases where the colleges have allowed it. Not that it's more prevalent. It proves nothing. The Title says one thing but the article doesn't back up the title.

In the years following the enactment of the concealed carry law, Colorado State University—which permitted concealed firearms on campus—experienced a 60% drop in reported crimes.
Conservative policy always ends in positive results. Progressive policy always ends in catastrophic failure.

Your Ultra Right Wing Rag doesn't prove that it's more common and useful at all. It just goes through some of the cases where the colleges have allowed it. Not that it's more prevalent. It proves nothing. The Title says one thing but the article doesn't back up the title.
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your business...

Is that the best response you can come up with? In that case,maybe we should look at whether you should even have a toaster much less a gun. Your response is right up there with a 7 year old screaming, "You can't tell me what to do".

I’m not Jesus. Never claimed to be. And if I could heal myself (like Jesus) after a criminal shot or stabbed me, I wouldn’t carry a firearm.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Sounds to me like He's coming back MORE than armed, and definitely not bearing any resemblance to the pantywaist pacifist the left likes to say He is, when they can stop sneering at Him long enough to try to cloak their bullshit in His approval.

And since you have not taken care of the elderly, the sick and the poor, what makes you think that you won't be his target? You certainly disregard his teachings and his actions while he was of this Earth.

You have no fucking clue what I have and have not done, so don't sit there on your presumed high horse and lecture me about the righteousness of my life and how Jesus would judge me, in your "lofty" perspective.

What you MEAN is that since I haven't voted for leftist Big Government welfare programs, which are OBVIOUSLY the only way that anyone can EVER "care" about fill-in-the-blank victim group du jour, that that means I have "disregarded His teachings and His actions". I spit on that entire premise, pretty much exactly the way I spit on the entire premise that you're a thinking human being. If you can show me ANYWHERE that Christ said, "Blessed are the voters for welfare, for theirs is the moral high ground", or any time at all that He hied himself into the offices of any government and started lecturing them on the laws they needed to pass so that lazy-assed elitist shitstains like you could congratulate yourselves on your 'compassion' without ever having to actually interact with any of those scuzzy poor people, then maybe you would have something to say.

But judging from every post you've ever put up, I highly doubt that would be the case, even under those circumstances.

Thank you for making my case for me. Have a wonderful life, there cupcake.

Is that the best response you can come up with? In that case,maybe we should look at whether you should even have a toaster much less a gun. Your response is right up there with a 7 year old screaming, "You can't tell me what to do".

Put it this way, if a women fought off a rapist, why the hell would she care what you thought about what weapon she used.

Thank you for making my case for me. Have a wonderful life, there cupcake.

Your point was that you're a dick with nothing whatsoever to say?

Okay. Glad I could help.

Put it this way, if a women fought off a rapist, why the hell would she care what you thought about what weapon she used.

Considering all I have heard from you is "Mine, Mine, Mine, Myself" then you must also be worried about being raped. Keep going like you are and act on what you keep spewing and I am sure that your new cell mate named Bubba can accommodate you.

Considering all I have heard from you is "Mine, Mine, Mine, Myself" then you must also be worried about being raped. Keep going like you are and act on what you keep spewing and I am sure that your new cell mate named Bubba can accommodate you.
Only control freaks care about something so personal as firearm ownership, Don’t be a pussy stay the fuck out of people’s personal lives...

Colorado State saw a 60% decrease in crime, snowflake. And that is exactly why you are such a staunch gun-control advocate. You don’t want women to be able to defend themselves against you.

Wait...is that the best you got, Duh-ryl?!? Your response is akin to a 6-year old screaming “I’m rubber, you’re glue”.

You literally were unable to present even the most basic response to Rustic. That says it all, really.

Only control freaks care about something so personal as firearm ownership, Don’t be a pussy stay the fuck out of people’s personal lives...

Take a good look around the message base. You don't like it, get the hell out of here. This is an open community. You don't have the control that you believe you should have. Hell, cupcake, you don't have any control at all here. Get over yourself.

Wait...is that the best you got, Duh-ryl?!? Your response is akin to a 6-year old screaming “I’m rubber, you’re glue”.

You literally were unable to present even the most basic response to Rustic. That says it all, really.

Wow, another one where you went into a fit of rage, threw yourself to the floor and missed.

Wow, another one where you went into a fit of rage, threw yourself to the floor and missed.
Still not able to form a response? :laugh:

Still not able to form a response? :laugh:

No response is necessary. Why would I respond to your looniness. It does chap yer drawers that I am still here, don't it, cupcake.

Forum List

Back