They already do. But your bunch spends millions on each corrupt politico to buy them off to prevent allowing the People to be represented.
Bwahahahahaha! There is no crying in politics, Duh-ryl. Your side spends billions to corrupt politicians and we are still winning.

You can’t get the votes you need to amend the U.S. Constitution so you want to violate it. Like a typical fascist, you can’t accept the fact that We the People have spoken.

Now...run along and play with your toys. The adults are trying to have a conversation here.

You certainly enjoy hearing yourself talk loudly. Most of the states have common sense gun regulation laws in place and there are more on the way. You can cling to the 2nd amendment for dear life all you wish but it's the States that make the laws in this case, not the Feds. If the State Congress Critters don't, they find themselves out of a job fast these days. It's called "Common Sense". Even Florida has joined that role. You said that there were 38 states that agreed with you but the count is where only 15 do and that number is falling fast. As long as the Supreme Court agrees with the States then the 2nd Amendment (the 2nd half of it) isn't worth the paper it's printed on and needs to be amended to keep up. Much like the other 9 amendments have also had done to them. before you start going off, from the 1tth amendment on, those are modifications or amendments to the first 10. The Constitution was written this way. As for the first half of the 2nd amendment, it became irrelevent in 1917 when the National Guard was formed.

It appears that it's YOU that needs to get the Constitution amended to suit your own needs. And the State Constitutions as well. And you need to completely replace the Supreme Court with those that think like you do as well. Just how much do you thing that will happen? Fire up the shotguns, you going flying Pig Hunting.

So...state's rights.

State's rights that conflict with our constitutionally protected RIGHTS as US CITIZENS are null and void. We fought a war over that, remember? When the states said "screw you, as a state we are going to have slaves" and the feds said "You cannot violate a person's constitutionally protected human rights in the US even if you make it *legal* in your state".

They already do. But your bunch spends millions on each corrupt politico to buy them off to prevent allowing the People to be represented.
Bwahahahahaha! There is no crying in politics, Duh-ryl. Your side spends billions to corrupt politicians and we are still winning.

You can’t get the votes you need to amend the U.S. Constitution so you want to violate it. Like a typical fascist, you can’t accept the fact that We the People have spoken.

Now...run along and play with your toys. The adults are trying to have a conversation here.

You certainly enjoy hearing yourself talk loudly. Most of the states have common sense gun regulation laws in place and there are more on the way. You can cling to the 2nd amendment for dear life all you wish but it's the States that make the laws in this case, not the Feds. If the State Congress Critters don't, they find themselves out of a job fast these days. It's called "Common Sense". Even Florida has joined that role. You said that there were 38 states that agreed with you but the count is where only 15 do and that number is falling fast. As long as the Supreme Court agrees with the States then the 2nd Amendment (the 2nd half of it) isn't worth the paper it's printed on and needs to be amended to keep up. Much like the other 9 amendments have also had done to them. before you start going off, from the 1tth amendment on, those are modifications or amendments to the first 10. The Constitution was written this way. As for the first half of the 2nd amendment, it became irrelevent in 1917 when the National Guard was formed.

It appears that it's YOU that needs to get the Constitution amended to suit your own needs. And the State Constitutions as well. And you need to completely replace the Supreme Court with those that think like you do as well. Just how much do you thing that will happen? Fire up the shotguns, you going flying Pig Hunting.

So...state's rights.

State's rights that conflict with our constitutionally protected RIGHTS as US CITIZENS are null and void. We fought a war over that, remember? When the states said "screw you, as a state we are going to have slaves" and the feds said "You cannot violate a person's constitutionally protected human rights in the US even if you make it *legal* in your state".

Wow, using an extreme like Slavery to make any point is.....well..... pointless. Just because I don't own a gun doesn't mean I am automatically forced into slavery.

muster the militia until crime goes down!
Muster some education until your ignorance goes down!

(Psst...law enforcement isn’t the responsibility of the “militia”)
lol. Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional, or otherwise. Appeals to ignorance, is all they seem to know.

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
We’re not under invasion... :lmao:

(well - except from Mexico - so the militia would be ok in Texas, Arizona, etc.)

Just because I don't own a gun doesn't mean I am automatically forced into slavery.
Wait....what? You’ve post over and over how you own guns and you plan to kill all conservative in some bizarre “uprising” by progressives that you fantasize about. Now you’re saying you don’t own firearms! Lie much?

lol. Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional, or otherwise. Appeals to ignorance, is all they seem to know.

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

(well - except from Mexico - so the militia would be ok in Texas, Arizona, etc.)

Both Texas and California has a State Militia so it's available if the Governors believe it's necessary. Neither seems to believe so.

it must take morals to resort to the fewest fallacies.

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union

Just because I don't own a gun doesn't mean I am automatically forced into slavery.
Wait....what? You’ve post over and over how you own guns and you plan to kill all conservative in some bizarre “uprising” by progressives that you fantasize about. Now you’re saying you don’t own firearms! Lie much?

Do I own firearms or don't I. That's a question you have to ask yourself. Actually, I really wouldn't care the parties political affiliattion if they were invading my home. I don't really care to kill all conservatives. There are some really great Fiscal and Progressive Conservatives out there that deserve to be allowed to lead. But you fruitcakes seem to be in charge right now and things are in the crapper. Now, if your paranoia leads you to believe that you are a conservative (fruitcake or not) and you believe that I want to kill all Conservatives, I may or may not be armed, and I may or may not know how to use them and I may or may not be inclined to use them then that means you will avoid me. Hey, works for me. It also tells me that you have a criminals mind. No wonder you carp on criminals so much. You hate the competition.

Do I own firearms or don't I. That's a question you have to ask yourself. Actually, I really wouldn't care the parties political affiliattion if they were invading my home. I don't really care to kill all conservatives. There are some really great Fiscal and Progressive Conservatives out there that deserve to be allowed to lead. But you fruitcakes seem to be in charge right now and things are in the crapper. Now, if your paranoia leads you to believe that you are a conservative (fruitcake or not) and you believe that I want to kill all Conservatives, I may or may not be armed, and I may or may not know how to use them and I may or may not be inclined to use them then that means you will avoid me. Hey, works for me. It also tells me that you have a criminals mind. No wonder you carp on criminals so much. You hate the competition.
Do you have dementia?

Do you have dementia?

Do I? I;ll never tell.

In other words - you just got caught lying (again) and now you’re desperately trying to weasel out of it. You’re a joke and a troll, Duh-ryl.

Both Texas and California has a State Militia so it's available if the Governors believe it's necessary. Neither seems to believe so.

Immigration falls under the Federal Authority, or so the fairy tale goes.

In other words - you just got caught lying (again) and now you’re desperately trying to weasel out of it. You’re a joke and a troll, Duh-ryl.

When I come for your guns, Will I be armed?
When I come for you guns will you be harmed?
In the dead of the night in a wonderful sight
When I come for your guns, when I come for your guns.

Where in crackpot Colorado do you live?
I run deliveries to Estes Park, Georgetown, evergreen, Leadville, lake city, Buenavista, crested butte and Morrison several times a year...

I run deliveries to Estes Park, Georgetown, evergreen, Leadville, lake city, Buenavista, crested butte and Morrison several times a year...

No wonder you are like you are. Bet you sample your own Heroin supply. I wondered who was the major contributor of drugs in those areas. Guess while we are taking your guns we will also be confiscating your illegal drugs.

We are coming to take your guns, we are coming to take your guns
You can scream 2nd amendment rights and say it's a beautiful site
but we are still coming to take your guns away.

ONE MORE TIME!!!! We are coming to take your guns away

No wonder you are like you are. Bet you sample your own Heroin supply. I wondered who was the major contributor of drugs in those areas. Guess while we are taking your guns we will also be confiscating your illegal drugs.

Once again I don’t live in Colorado, you didn’t answer my question? Where in Colorado...
I deliver hand tooled holsters and knive sheaths, And hike 14ers while I am there...

Once again I don’t live in Colorado, you didn’t answer my question? Where in Colorado...
I deliver hand tooled holsters and knive sheaths, And hike 14ers while I am there...

And don't forget to pick up that load of drugs you transport from the drug corridor called I-70. I wondered who was the main transport.

8C622197-87A4-4897-AC51-1E32AD778DD9.jpeg

Forum List

Back