The debate is starting.

For the record:

Obama is scoring higher with all three groups then John McCain did on CNN.

Most of the world wants us to have a good President.

Otherwise how will we be able to pay back our debts to them,etc?

Oh give me a break, the majority of the world's citizens don't think about whether or not the US is going to pay their country back, lol.

That isn't the reason they would prefer Obama to McCain at all, lol, I can't believe you'd even list it as a reason, lol.

After watching this debate I'm left wondering:
"When is Obama gonna' show up?"

Mac is just schooling him. "What Senator Obama doesn't understand..."

Gotta' give Obama credit, he reduced the number of "uh's". Still too many though.

Mac wins in a walk.

Last edited:
Oh give me a break, the majority of the world's citizens don't think about whether or not the US is going to pay their country back, lol.

That isn't the reason they would prefer Obama to McCain at all, lol, I can't believe you'd even list it as a reason, lol.

Countries like China certainly care. You'd be bullshitting yourself if your going to sit there and don't think they don't care in the least about who is the President of the United States.

It isn't mysterious on how when Bush has been in office, our standing with the rest of the world declined greatly.

did Mccain Just Link Obama To Bush???? I Don't Believe It. That Was Classic.

$john-mccain-george-w-bush-hug-lead.jpg

I think Obama just said America sucks. That wasn't good. McCain is getting the last word again.

I'd say at the very least it was a tie.

I like to think Obama won that though.

Countries like China certainly care. You'd be bullshitting yourself if your going to sit there and don't think they don't care in the least about who is the President of the United States.

It isn't mysterious on how when Bush has been in office, our standing with the rest of the world declined greatly.

You're still wrong. Sure, the people who think about finances care - China's government cares...but the average citizen walking down the street? They don't want Obama because they feel McCain is going to fail to pay on the nation's debt...don't be dumb.

What I find far more mysterious...is how many people like you seem to think that this nation was LOVED by the rest of the world under Clinton and Bush, Sr. and others...and how this animosity is somehow new. Why you insist on deluding and fooling yourself is beyond me.

Forum List

Back