Hey! Get this ..

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
This is serious! My husband and I live in a gated "Senior" community. (Go ahead with your "Grannie joke's - I can handle it.) Within the last few days I have noticed several McCain/Palin signs popping up in our neighbor's front yards. :mad:

Well .......... today I called the closest Democrat Campaign office, (15 miles from us), and told them ..... "THERE IS NOT ONE OBAMA SIGN IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD!!!! .... and I WANT ONE! Where can I go to pick one up???" :doubt:

The head of the office told me ..... "Mam, give me your name and address - we will drop some signs off tonight!!" I think it will be 'after' the debate, ya think so too? :lol: lol

But if I disappear for a few days .... I could have gotten my ass whipped, by one of my neighbors! But, I will be back! :eusa_shifty:

See this is why landlords don't want renters posting signs in their yards.

I wish you the best, Granny. Hope somebody doesn't beat you up or tag your garage. Though generally those are lefty tactics.

We are not renters and do not have to get permission from nobody!!!!! :eusa_shifty: We own our house and the land our house is on! :D Just cause it is a "gated community" means nothing. :)

All I can say ... is bring it! I might not be able to kick yer butt, Allie ... but I can a lot of my neighbors! lol :badgrin:

Well don't feel bad, my dad is a big big time republican and if I even mention putting an Obama sign in our yard he said it would make for a good street lamp for about two seconds after he burned it. laffin, so I have to keep my Obama stuff laying arounf the house to bug the shit out of him anyway.

Well don't feel bad, my dad is a big big time republican and if I even mention putting an Obama sign in our yard he said it would make for a good street lamp for about two seconds after he burned it. laffin, so I have to keep my Obama stuff laying arounf the house to bug the shit out of him anyway.

When he's asleep, put a picture of this next to him and take a picture.

$Barack Obama is Superman.jpg

:lol:

:eusa_clap: lol

LMAO well Rob I did put a sticker on his back widow on his car and he drove around with it for a week before he noticed it. . So don't be giving me no ideas.

:lol: That's great and Liberal scheming is fun.

He just may want to kill me after. :eusa_whistle:

$telegram.jpg

:lol: That's great and Liberal scheming is fun.

He just may want to kill me after. :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 5954
Well off to my debate party at school, good luck to us tonight not that we need it against McCain, I'm just worried he might fall asleep and hit his head on the podium. One thing for sure I bet I hear *my friends* a zillion times!!!! lol
:eusa_hand: bye4now

Well off to my debate party at school, good luck to us tonight not that we need it against McCain, I'm just worried he might fall asleep and hit his head on the podium. One thing for sure I bet I hear *my friends* a zillion times!!!! lol
:eusa_hand: bye4now

See ya Leah, have fun.

And don't be surprised if McCain needs a nap halfway through and Sarah Palin takes over. :lol:

Well shit I was wrong I only heard him say it once but then again He never looked at Obama for some weird reason.

Forum List

Back