The Deadline Approaches

Obama couldn't make it happen.

Whoda thunk ?

Actually, the website is already working much better than it did... which is why you aren't hearing as much about problems.

Your ability to milk the "Website don't work" narrative is about to expire.

Exactly, we know premium collection and coordination of benefits will be a walk in the park.

Well, you'll whine about it whether it works or not....

Actually, the website is already working much better than it did... which is why you aren't hearing as much about problems.

Exactly, we know premium collection and coordination of benefits will be a walk in the park.

Complete bullshit as usual. Just more crap you pulled out of your ass. Go to google news. Query Healthcare.gov. Read stories. Educate self.

Another libtard who spouts off with zero factual information. Sad :(

Complete bullshit as usual. Just more crap you pulled out of your ass. Go to google news. Query Healthcare.gov. Read stories. Educate self.

Yawn, guy, month old Google stories don't interest me.

Fact is, a year from now, ObamaCare will be loved and Repukes will deny they were ever against it.

Fact is, a year from now, ObamaCare will be loved and Repukes will deny they were ever against it.

Joe can tell the future as fact and knows there is no God with certainty.

But yet he is perpetual victim of the successful.

Joe can tell the future as fact and knows there is no God with certainty.

But yet he is perpetual victim of the successful.

I can tell that when something has worked well in the past, (RomneyCare, Socialized Medicine in Europe), it will work well in the future. Kind of simple, isn't it.

Oh, Cleetus, I'd still put my professional resume up against yours anyday. A guy who thinks that owning a pickup truck makes him "Succesfull" is kind of retarded.

Why are you guys making stuff up? Obama clearly said today that the Nov 30th date was never meant to be taken literally.

Oh, Cleetus, I'd still put my professional resume up against yours anyday. A guy who thinks that owning a pickup truck makes him "Succesfull" is kind of retarded.

No the new truck, albeit materialistic among other more meaningful gains from my employer, are the trappings of providing value to a corporation and being handsomely remunerated for it.

No the new truck, albeit materialistic among other more meaningful gains from my employer, are the trappings of providing value to a corporation and being handsomely remunerated for it.

Yup, you and the boss be going 'possum hunting tomorrow.. Weee-haaaaa...

Does anyone know what's going on? Deadlines moved, certain parts of the bill extended, this group getting waivers, website still not working, individual mandate moved, premiums going up instead of down, deductible higher? For someone who is supposed to be a community organizer, this is pretty pathetic.

i don't think anybody knows what is really going on and i don't think they really care either.....remember we are dealing with radical ideologues who believe the ends justify the means so even disasters are a 'good thing' because they shake up and change the old status quo.....in the midst of this clusterfluck they're probably chanting together the Alinsky rule that says...."If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive"...

Kinda like the search for the wmd's that never appeared so never became a positive? Another "blame bush" post? Sure, you guys criticizing anybody after the bush disaster is ludicrous.

Why are you guys making stuff up? Obama clearly said today that the Nov 30th date was never meant to be taken literally.

Just like if you like your plan you can keep it.
If you like you doctor you can keep your doctor....period.
It's our fault we believed the stuff that came out of his mouth.

And they took the web site down for maintenance tonight and is supposed to launch
tomorrow morning.

Aside from being really pissed off, most Americans have written off obamacare. Go without and pay a small penalty. If you get seriously sick, sign up then.
Hey dumbo, stop showing your ignorance. Your statement makes as much sense as saying wait until you have a serious auto accident before buying auto insurance. Health insurance companies have SIGN UP PERIODS. If you miss the sign up period you are not allowed to sign up until next years sign up period.
YOU CANNOT GO RUNNING TO SIGN UP FOR INSURANCE WHEN YOU GET SERIOUSLY SICK!
If you could do that individual bankrupcies for medical reasons would not be the number one reason for bankrupcies.

well, it actually worked today, 59 days latter - there are plans there better than the one I presently have and cheaper ... seriously, the (clusterfuck) could rewind itself and become the foundation for sane and rewarding health care for generations of Americans to come well into the foreseeable future.

what exactly is the Republican alternative ?

Last edited:
Heard the website was being shutdown tonight for what was called maintenance and for the last week or so the Obama administration has been lowering expectations for the re launch that would suggest the website repair is not going as well hoped. As I have said before a screwed up website is the least of the problems this law has. This is on the webpage now that can't really be a confidence builder for those who already have doubts about the law or have tried to sign up before.

The Health Insurance Marketplace online application isn't available from approximately 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. EST daily while we make improvements. Additional down times may be possible as we work to make things better. The rest of the site and the Marketplace call center remain available during these hours.

Republicans will demand the deadline for the individual mandate be postponed as a condition for passing a CR budget before Christmas recess.

A sad possibility to be honest. This would ensure that all the ire that the dems are rightfully getting for Obamacare is put on the republicans. I would say that they would never do something so asinine but history does not back me up on that…

The people who are paying attention to the website are the millions and millions of people who need insurance, many of whom live in red states which refuse to set up state web sites.

The federal website will get fixed, sooner or later, and those people will get insurance. And they won't forget who provided it, and who stood in the way. And they won't forget it was the federal government which solved their problems, and state government once again failed them.

So enjoy the monkey dance over the website problems while you can.

The ire is about cancellations now. There is little news on the website since it is getting to be old news. We all know it is broken and now no one really cares. The cancellations are the new red meat.

The implications of its success would be wonderful. But there is not a success. There is a colossal failure.

Maybe it is because of your anti-civilization party that is causing the failure? Ever wonder about that, moron!:evil:

Really. Causing its failure how? Considering that the republicans had nothing to do with the law (and it does not matter if you believe the walked out or were shut out – same outcome) there really is no ‘making it fail.’ There is noting that the republicans can actually do in that regard. I know that is the default left position: if our policies fail it MUST be because of the right but that asshattery is not going to fly on this one. The left stood this up against all objections of the right and they pushed it though. They handily defeated any and all republican attempts to remove the law and now it is being implemented as they see fit. Its failures lie directly with the democrats.

Nope. Because even if they do fix the website, that will be the least of your concerns. What I'd be worried about is the 5.5 million people who lost perfectly good insurance because of this.

EDIT: Oh and guess what, It's November 30th, and the Website as of now (3:08 AM EST) is still down for routine maintenance for another 5 hours. Regardless, website or no website, this law was a drastic failure from the beginning. And please, don't tell me how this law helps the poor find insurance, Joe, that has been far from the case at this point in time.

Nope. Because even if they do fix the website, that will be the least of your concerns. What I'd be worried about is the 5.5 million people who lost perfectly good insurance because of this.

EDIT: Oh and guess what, It's November 30th, and the Website as of now (3:08 AM EST) is still down for routine maintenance for another 5 hours. Regardless, website or no website, this law was a drastic failure from the beginning. And please, don't tell me how this law helps the poor find insurance, Joe, that has been far from the case at this point in time.

What kind of freak is up at 3 AM logging onto a website?

the 5.5 million lost crappy insurance where they were being ripped off by a big insurance company.

You really need to stop being such a tool. Especially you, since you are one of the people this law was meant to help.

Forum List

Back