The Deadline Approaches

We won't know if the Ds revolt until they go back into session Tuesday and with committee hearings and such it will almost certainly take longer to get something to the floor of the Senate.

Here is another one of the interesting Obamacare facts we don't hear much about that I caught on the way home there is a call center that has translators available in up to 150 languages to answer questions and help people understand some of the terminology. Outside of English and Spanish do we really need translators for the other 148 languages? Hell can you even guess what the other 148 might be?
Haven't heard about this. There is a company called Trustmark that offers translation services to healthcare providers and insurance companies. If an insurance company or healthcare provider needs help they can arrange a conference call with a translator. I think it's a good idea and it's not that expensive. It sounds like healthcare.gov is using them or a similar service.

Don't know just something I caught on the radio they didn't talk about expense it was the 150 languages that caught my attention overall it's not a big deal to me still it does seem a bit excessive and silly in my opinion.
I'm just guessing but 150 language is probably what the service provides. There are a lot of naturalized citizens that have problem communicating particular when it's about something that's not part of their daily activity such as medical problems and insurance. The handyman in our condo has been in this country most of his life and I can't understand half of what he says.

No the new truck, albeit materialistic among other more meaningful gains from my employer, are the trappings of providing value to a corporation and being handsomely remunerated for it.

Yup, you and the boss be going 'possum hunting tomorrow.. Weee-haaaaa...

And you are such an elitist intellectual. I suppose you believe outdoor activities are somehow beneath you. And only "those people" do those barbaric things.
hey joey....have you ever wondered why you are always wrong?

yes, I do tend to look down on folks who think killing animals is a hobby.

Or ones who believe they need to impose bronze age morality on others because a Magic Sky Pixie said so.

I am really sorry we have this third world country known as "The South" strapped to us, making us all look bad.

Hey, whenever a foreign film wants to portray the "Dumb American", he always has a southern accent. Why is that?

Forum List

Back